Discussion 8 year old boy almost murdered a 2 year old for snacks in China

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OldManGu, May 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. nobleflowrrleaves13

nobleflowrrleaves13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What-! That’s so messed up, the audacity to not even apologize but ask for no consequences?

3. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I think chinese mainland are seriously in need of mental health checkup. Staying lock up in mass quarantine and being under constant surveillance really gonna messed someone head

4. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know we had a law that protect the people's below 20.... But sometimes I can't help but wish this law don't exist for some people below that age is horrible than adult. I can't help but wish that kid will be in jail for the rest of he life. Also thank for the info man. I the type that only want to see happy thing only, so many bad new I don't like to watch.

5. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s messed up. With his family being unapologetic about it, I could see whom did he learn from.

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  6. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not quarantine or surveillance, they were already like this way back in the past like the 60s. Have you ever murdered and ate someone as a political statement? The Chinese have, to them it showed "revolutionary zeal". Communism in China was not the government suppressing the people, it was the people going way out of control. It was their version of storming Capitol Hill dialed up to 2,000 when the max was supposed to be 10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangxi_Massacre

This is just one of the examples.

7. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Shitty families can raise shitty kids from the looks of this.

The parents didn't apologize and refuse to pay the medical fees but beg for the victims to not go to the police.

8. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fuck?

High tech, relatively peaceful times, and still there's shit out there that makes you think not everyone around you is human where it matters, at their core.

Like that time someone at Nestle wanted for the company to focus on lobbying to privatise and own all drinkable water sources.

Its like a dungeonmaster trying to setup a dystopian setting, but all his pet NPCs keep failing on critical dice rolls and its instead this slow boiling process.

Baldingere likes this.
  9. VenerableFang

VenerableFang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's so messed up

10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    What a messed up family that kid growing up in, unless something changes I bet a decade later that kid is going to serve some time.

At that age I wouldn't blame the kid, the parents themselves are to blame, they even acted like nothing happened till the video was shown, even then they refused to take responsibility of any kind.

PS: I got to be honest just recently i was with a distant niece of mine (3-4 yrs old) and this news just made me think what would I have done in that scene.... Probably those parents would've needed to dig 8ft under to find their 8yr old :blobpeek:

Nightow1 and Baldingere like this.
  11. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is China and their system. The West thinks that the Chinese government is oppressing their people but it's actually a backlash from their system in the 60s which was simply "Whatever you feel is correct, is correct and you can murder and rape to stand up for your "feelings"". The kids brought up then become the parents that you are looking at today. China is a very messed up place where they only look out for Number One, hence all the scams.

12. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Every country has their share of crap pile... China ain't worse or better.

It's just a tad bit more conservative and zealous.

This could have happened to any family in any country with the same behaviour.

13. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeesh. ... Anyway. No politics on the forums, and this thread's full of 'em.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.