Spoiler My husband's scandal / 내 남편의 스캔들

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil about the regret part? Is there any part when ML regret his action or suffer?

Winter Daphne, Naenia and luliibunny like this.
  2. Sahara_dsh17

Sahara_dsh17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good point there

3. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give us more details about your 2nd spoiler pleaseeee

4. Sheiren

Sheiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed last book because I want to know the inside of ML stup*d brain lol :hmm: *might not be accurate

the ML misunderstood thinking FL cheated on her step brother while in actual she's almost sexually harassed by step brother *poor our FL got so much problems on her side and this make ML cheated with Chae rin (not justifying this part, ML is a bastard instead of discussing properly, he just went cheating so he need to redeem himself hard even God will punish him)

after knowing ML faking recover from his amnesia, FL said in hospital about what has actually happened with the step brother and ML regret hard, along with she wanted to divorce him and cut him off entirely from her life

ML agreed to divorce, while saying he will try to win her back no matter what *FL didnt care and goes away ignoring him for some times and move forward with issue ML with his father (he demand to his father he wanted FL back as his part of deal with his father) and deal issue with Chae rin

Next FL will go to their home to find ML with Chae rin, then she ran away because she's traumatized, *in this part, ML is not cheating instead he deceived Chae rin to get important document to win some tender (saying he will divorce FL and Chae rin will give him the document)

FL went to sleep in her room and she almost got raped by her step brother and ran away after injuring him, and ML came and punched step brother, and FL & ML went to hospital to treat ML hand (ML also explain his meeting with Chae rin because he knew someone come to the home and afraid FL might misunderstood again so he went to her home ASAP) and they confessed their love and try to reconcile

After this mostly ML and FL lovey dovey scene also Chae rin life is started to goes under, Chae rin is giving document to ML causing her company goes under since Chae rin is secretary of ML competitor, and Chae rin's boss threatened Chae rin to get the document back

Chae rin also confronted ML thinking ML will marry her after 8 years and giving him document believing he will marry her after divorcing FL *delulu, instead ML said he never said he will marry Chae rin, he just said might reconsider and some event led to Chae rin and her brother got ruined forever

and after that back to FL and ML reconciliation until FL got pregnant and they have a child

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler but I'm just so speechless like woww the FL forgave ML so fast like I mean I don't get it :blob_teary: he cheated on her. She should've taken the time to heal and move on. But one thing I'm curious about are what methods did the ML do to earn her "forgiveness"? I just couldn't believe FL and ML got back together a bit too easily after all the stuff the FL went through. This is just sad.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  6. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    No fucking way she forgave him after he CHEATED WTF:facepalm:. There’s literally no redemption for cheating bruh you’re straight up meant to cut that person off

7. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Secretary is a white lotus right? She suggested the cheating plan for her own benefit?

8. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait a minute. I read the spoilers by @Elle0o, and they said that the ML never cheated? Like except the kissing part ig. But now you're saying that he actually did cheat with the secretary? I don't get it. Which one is it guys:cry:. Someone help I am super confused. Cuz in @Elle0o's spoiler, they mentioned that the ML genuinely had an amnesia. But now you're saying that the amnesia was fake?? Which one is the real storyy

mrs.apache likes this.
  9. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it have already been confirmed that he never had amnesia.

Bruh. Even though it was to have revenge on her for 'cheating on him' or whatsoever his intention were... I would still consider his nasty stunts and behaviours as cheating. He clearly cheated right in front of his wife.

P. S. Imagine getting assaulted and harrased by your sibling and finding out that your husband is out cheating publicly right in front of you with a bish instead of confirming the situation from you out of jealousy and shit while assuming you as a disloyal cheating wife who is in relation with her own sibling and still ending up with such a person and having his kid who would be personally taught and raise by such an areshole. Bonus - a pathetic life with no one to even give you emotional support let alone encouragement and motivation to face the ugly situation.

10. Sheiren

Sheiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the redemption is so short, there's one time ML came to FL after he's discharged from hospital then move forward to the step brother assault arc and voila they reconcile (kind of rushed in my opinion)

he is "technically cheating", because he think FL cheated with her step bro, he thought of revenge by letting Chae rin kissed him (Chae rin is the one who make an advance on him, but he knew FL saw him and Chae rin, so he let Chae rin kissed him to make FL suffer)

additional spoiler, in 1st chapter Chae rin use bathrobe *causing misunderstanding, it's explained in the last book because she spilled something so she changed her clothes with bathrobe and her clothes got cleaned (they didnt do the deed)

my bad I misinterpret the MTL, I reread this part again on last book, he recovered his memories on hospital

11. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk bruh. ig cuz these authors are mostly women if im correct? The world is already so cruel to women, esp married women whose husbands are cheating here and there. These authors have the talent to write stories, but, Instead of writing stories with loyal and caring MLs, these authors choose to write arseholes MLs who abuse, taunt, neglect, cheat, and even kill their partners/FLs. I don't get them really.. The world is already cruel, atleast make a story where I can run away to as my escapism from this reality. But that would simply be selfish of me, as I'm NOT the one writing. And people have the rights to write these type of story without owing anything to anyone. All these Novels I've read with trashy MLs, that my standards are now SO low. Super low. That as long as the ML didn't have s*x with other women while in a relationship with the FL, that's already a good thing for me. That is just how low my standards have gone. When in the start, even kissing other women would have made me gone insane. I need to read good Novels/Manhwas with good MLs so my standards can be raised again. But yeah, I'm just saying don't come at me for that one phrase I said about "Didn't cheat except kissing ig". My standards are just below the earth now :"). But thank you for answering me❤.

12. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially, I was planning to add this to my post too. Cuz even a kiss to an another individual while being in an official relationship with other is cheating in my moral standards. But hell with some in-love-with-freaking-dominating-rich-ass-CEO-type-male-leads-who-are-so-obsessed-with-FL-that-they-would-lock-them-up-in-the-no-windows-or-light-basement-of-their-large-castle-like-mansion-for-10-so-years-with-only-su*c*de-as-option [Reference to the novel His Only Love]. Bruh.. I can't :confused:.

Me too lol. Mostly the CN ones and here come KR one like this... Well this one just end with kiss...there are more worse and worse out there. And JP...Bro. Those literally got FLs who wouldn't even remember the next second all those horrible stuff she went through beside being the saint.

Anyways...I already went quite off topic here. Hope nobody comes telling me to stop discussion these. *fingers crossed*

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  13. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh what is this mess... Well I better don't read it.

14. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, yeah safely skipping this one.

Kissing anyone other than your significant other is cheating no matter how the author twists it and doesn't matter if there were no feelings involved. In the end, he still kissed other woman and that in front of his wife. He coule have pushed him away but chose to hurt his wife.idk what goes on the author's mind but this type of thing can leave deep scar on person who witnessed the cheating. The whole act is so damn selfish cuz FL got hurt for something she didn't even do cuz husband misunderstood. Y'know the more normal response here would be confronting instead of making up your own conclusion. Also wtf was he thinking? Did he really believe faking an affair would make FL love him :facepalm:

He is a complete coward. And he got away so easily. FL just forgives him and goes back to him. Like girl forgiving doesn't mean you have to date or marry him again. Wish this had an alt ending where she left him

15. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel's webtoon translated in english and are there english chapters released?

16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do they have to draw this pathetic bastard so handsomely ??what a waste of art
    ikr it’s like no matter what ur husband do the wife should accept him in the end . Are we living in 80’s seriously?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
    Scapezz and Caloli like this.
  17. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the secretary the only one who suffered in the end and meet her typical end of a villainess when both the ml and her took a big part in the cheating chuchu act? Both of them is the reason so why is the only secretary have a bad ending? The ml should also have the bad ending! o_O

Ceu, twilight_123, Kyyiiq-q12 and 3 others like this.
  18. Donotdisturb1234

Donotdisturb1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh the ml is absolutely trash not reading it just reading the spoiler made my blood boil omg ahhhh I'm so angry btw thanks for the spoiler

Comic 11 and Multistanzzz like this.
  19. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try first marriage then love novel, how to clear a dating sim(sadly novel is not translated but manhwa is going on),lucia novel, my lady (warning: last two is mature content novel)

Multistanzzz likes this.
  20. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers