Spoiler The Vanished Duchess / 이만 놓아주세요 공작님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 10, 2022.

1. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers. I really appreciate it a lot. The MC is so frustrating and the plot was driving me crazy.

Thanks to you I can finally find some peace

ArkiV_10 and Inasible like this.
  2. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! I was I intrigued by the manhwa but it was already clear how the FL was going to be.

And to whomever said this has the same author as Dear My Friend, thank you! That novel was a waste of time and it looks like this one is headed that way too. Lady to Queen was good, except for the gross side stories.

Inasible likes this.
  3. CatGirlAlena

CatGirlAlena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, in the manhwa it’s her younger sister that is suspicious, maybe they changed it from the novel, so the antagonist is now the mcs younger sister instead of the mls.

4. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.. What happen to the queen?

5. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well from the spoilers, I think I'm going to read something else....

6. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    In conclusion, a silly(I wanted to write stupid, but ik ppl r gonna be mad) story that was formed because of a misunderstanding and both parties just keep making mistakes.

Actually, I rlly like how the fl made the move to leave him right away, unlike those dumb manhwas with fls who r described as "strong" but is to weak to leave a toxic ml.

7. Inasible

Inasible Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I agree when the ML is a 'toxic' one. Here the guy is not nearly that. The thing is that author wrote a very bad FL character and there is no way to even give her the benefit of the doubt

StellaStar1 likes this.
  8. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lack of self-respect the Queen has for herself is really pathetic and pitiful. She knows the ML doesn't love or want her and he has been direct with her regarding this, more importantly that he only wants to marry the FL as she is the love of his life and mother of his child.
    I don't even consider the Queen a "villainess", as she is her own worse enemy.

Legally as per royal protocol, the ML has already outlined to the Queen that he wouldn't be eligible to be her consort even if he wanted to be since he has a child. Her response? Throw a tantrum refuse to accept reality

I can't even hate her, because I think unrequited love is a really painful thing, but her lack of self-awareness doesn't let her realise the more she refuses to let go, the more pain she is inflicting on herself.
    I think the root cause of why the Queen behaves the way she does is - loneliness and lack of social skills since all her family are dead most and it's apparent she zero friends.
    Plus all her the "royal advisors" are too intimidated due to her status "advise" her honestly on how she should conduct herself. Instead they enable her worse impules, the only peron who doesn't is the ML.

The FL's brother is absolutely pathetic, him cowering to the Queen so easily and pleading with the ML to marry the Queen despite knowing it is not what the ML wants and by the ML marrying another woman it will diminish his nephew's status as a "bastard" (if his parents don't marry) and his sister's the mother of a "bastard" who got pregnant out-of-wedlock.
    The brother makes virtually no effort in standing up for his family or sister, in this aspect you have to give respect to the ML as he does this despite knowing the risks it incurs to him.

9. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened the queen??? I need spoiler about her?? Just how she can be queen with that attitude...ughhh I do find her so annoying. I want see her ending

ppimphu4645 and peach.pudin like this.
  10. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone spoil about the queen TwT

11. trstr

trstr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is not good as he always wants to force a relationship to work.

However, the MC is the most frustrating one. I get it that she cannot trust the duke because of what happened to her years ago. But she never doubt on the reason the assassin gave her. Wow! What an idiot! And the fact that she accepted to be the duke's wife despite her thinking that he was the one who wants her to be killed is like the most idiotic decision she made. Like, are you going inside a lion's den on your own volition?

And I feel that the story-telling sucked. I pretty much skipped some chapters because of my own frustration. Ugh!

StellaStar1 and Cyzzane like this.
  12. missingmeso

missingmeso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about mc sister? In the manhwa the mc sister is sue?

13. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers did the ML sleep with other women while they're separated for 5 years?

14. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone can explain me how they resolve the parrot thing? I can't with the FL stupidity. OBVIUSLY the parrot was a trap!

15. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about queen's ending? I hate her sooo much!

16. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the queen?

17. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the queen will be alone for the rest of her life?

18. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So everything is because the greedy, jelous lil b#tch sis. This make me so angry.
    I trully don't get the Queen, she can have any man, why the duke, when he never loved her? Is she a masochist?:sweating_profusely: Even before FL disapper, he never even blinked at her, so what was she waited? She is like the emperors whom forcing themselfs on the ladies, because "I love you"... trully disgusting, she should've just found somebody whom love or just even respect her. And trully the duke? If we say he marry her, then he become a king, so what would happen with the dukedom, I don't think the duke having brother, so it just going disapper? Zero common sense, and zero self-respect, and I don't see any diginity from the Queen. Just think about what the other nobles think about her..It's a miracle that there wasn't any revolt until now....:blobspearpeek:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    Deeyodee likes this.
  19. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically this novel villains are the ML's delusional stalker b*tches. But honestly so many weak character's here and FL is just frustrating. Thank you so much for all the spoilers so I can move on to another(hopefully a good) story.

20. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if I hadn't read the novel, I still think that's an easy no. I mean, ML was so obsessed with finding FL for those 5 years. Why would he even think about self-pleasure?

The next duke will be the sister, or a close relative that can easily assume the position. If there aren't anyone available, the dukedom will be brought back to the Imperial Family.