Forgotten Title (bl novel)ML's white moonlight fell in love w/MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vwiw, May 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Vwiw

Vwiw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this novel is a quick transmigration novel as far as I remember. And there's an arc where MC live as an actor or maybe a rich boy in entertainment industry (i'm not sure about this part TT) who fell in love with ML. But ML has white moonlight in his heart and that white moonlight is a acting god or something. Then in the certain part white moonlight fell in love with MC. I tried so hard to find this novel but still failed TT.

Also there's a novel where MC acts as actor or maybe an idol? (again) and someone (which I think the original world's protagonist) has a face surgery to have face that similar to MC's face. I'm not sure if it's the same novel.

My memory about this novel is so fade... i'll add some details later if I can remember it!

2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Face of the devil Real World arc?

Vwiw likes this.
  3. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong Arc 5 The Tyrant's Substitute Lover
    MC transmigrates as an actor, ML is the sugar daddy. ML's white moonlight is a designer (I think?) who meets and falls in love with the MC when they were both on a film set.

Vwiw and setomono like this.
  4. setomono

setomono Cutie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think it's this one!

Vwiw and sixone7 like this.
  5. Vwiw

Vwiw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is it!! Thank you so muchhhh i tried so hard to find this part but i have never thought it's this novel thank u♡(ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

Yesssd omg thank uuuu I have re-read this novel so many times but I have never finished the real world arc lol thank u so muchhh♡♡

sixone7 likes this.