Spoiler I don't want this reincarnation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zachary, Jul 6, 2021.

1. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Toriiyi

Toriiyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HTH or CSY I don't really care at this point, I just need to see han yigyeol be showered with love and kisses. he has two hands for a reason!!!!

4. yuntaeyang

yuntaeyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Headcanon that the reason Cheon Sayeon always put up and approved Han Yigyeol's crazy plans of throwing his body is because he also know and experienced the desperation of losing people precious to him and he probably spent atleast one regression of him saving and preventing everyone's death by sacrificing his self even though he knows it's useless just so he can take a break from every regressions of eveyone dying.

cciel04 and aafiaaa_ like this.
  5. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol the other members remember what they did when they were controlled by Abel.

6. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    tiny tiny spoiler
    KWJ pushed HYG to safety got captured by azazel? and got tortured
    Ellohim paid the price and they went to rescue him
    KWJ confessed his love to HYG and got rejected
    but got HYG to tongue kiss him and HYG took the lead

7. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can you tell me who's the other five? Just reading it now so I don't know.

8. hexagonaax_

hexagonaax_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do correct me if I'm wrong but didn't HYG already rejected HTH and said that he only sees him in admiration way bc he's the main character and all, if I'm not wrong this was in the part when HYG and HTH goes to visit Elohim for the first time together and then HTH confesses on like the last day of the deal of HYG and Elohim

Also i totally agree on the part of where CSY character is so confusing, he acts like he like HYG but at the same time not, but i guess i can understand why he did that because he is a regressor which is why he doesn't want to have anything or anyone attached really close to him that is why he kept a proper distance and try to solve everything by himself

9. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yees, HYG indeed rejected HTH, I totally forgot. Blame me for checking spoilers before the chapters and forgetting few things. It’s just, haha, HTH never took the rejection seriously?

at a point, I must say, HTH and CYS both reminds me of Director in some aspects. Something about the way they push, demand and try to control things related to MCz And MC inability to completely shake if off (or realize what is happening), I get he have a very dark and heavy baggage on his shoulders, but it’s so sad. His feelings for himself…

10. hexagonaax_

hexagonaax_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong HTH said to HYG that he will still try to win MC heart even though he got rejected and want to start again as friend lol, that is why he is still making advances to our HYG, I'm more to CSY team which is kinda frustrating since he rarely make any moves and only make moves once every like 100 chapter ...

The director reminds me so much of CYS imo if we look at how old CYS behave he definitely fits the category, I am kinda glad that although HTH is quite pushy he is still reasonable, I do hope as well for HYG to start trust everyone more better like even after going this far in the spoiler he still doesn't really want to rely that much on other people not to mention he kept trying to sacrifice himself unintentionally...

I'm waiting for the proper translation to be out so I can make more opinion and create theories on this though TT

11. yuntaeyang

yuntaeyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my perspective Ha Taehon is far from being the same as the Director, although Taehon put his self too close to Han Yig-yeol's zone, he never went far with his actions to accidentally hurting Han Yigyeol's feeling just to have him.

I truly liked Han Taehon the best and cheered for him because of his direct confrontation towards his feelings, because Han Yig-yeol as Kwon Sehyun never experienced how to love romantically nor to be loved romantically properly (which is the Director's doing) so he it's understandable why he's confused and ignorant by everyone's actions.

Han Taehon expressed his feeling in a way Yigyeol would understand, and not take it as a joke or maybe just a brotherly/friendly affection.

I think Han Taehon will be the one to make Han Yigyeol learn what is love, and how love between men is possible which in turn might backfire because Han Yigyeol will slowly find out his true feelings towards Cheon Sayeon.

Anyway, Han Taehon definitely screams second male lead energy so I'm preparing myself to see HYG and CSY's progress and then cry.

fhafha and hexagonaax_ like this.
  12. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Tiny spoilers
    HYG wants to borrow CSY house to hold a party for everyone to relax
    CSY eating vinegar and kicking out WSH for alone time with HYG
    CSY gives HYG candy and HYG realise the chocos in the past were given to him by someone else he bought em for HYG
    CSY says he wants payment to lend the house but HYG is like ok i will go ask HTH and meet him in person HYG also thinks PGH house also good
    CSY barrel of vinegar kisses HYG tongue/cheek/name and HYG is like i didn't agree to pay the price for the house and CSY is like this is the wish you owe me. Agrees to lend the house in the end for free.

13. Tiramiss u

Tiramiss u Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well these are the ML's

Cheon Sayeon
    Ha Taeheon
    Kim woojin
    Park Geonho
    Woo Seohyuk
    Kwon JongHan

twistingfeelings likes this.