Spoiler The Abandoned Princess’ Secret Bedroom(R-19)/버림받은 왕녀의 은밀한 침실

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Oct 22, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alternative names :
    The secret bedroom of a dejected royal daughter

Synopsis:

“A woman who does not know love, may you know the joy of pleasure.”
    The curse of lust placed on Lewellyn, a princess who was once revered but miserably abandoned.
    In order to prevent the curse, she would have to spend the night with a man!
    She eventually opens her own private bedroom…
    Childhood friend Armandite, who returned as a hero of the Holy Sword,
    Commander Tristan, who is as blunt as a rock, but somehow wanders around her.
    Beautiful but somehow twisted, Holy Priest Ernel.
    And, watching her, ‘someone.’
    Will she be able to break the curse safely?
    Who will be with the thorny princess?

“It sounds lovely.”
    The priest smiled beautifully.

“Princess, do you like my body, not me?”
    Tristan said in a voice that had everything crumbled.

“I mean.”
    “… … .”
    “I didn’t want to hold you like this.”
    “Hush!”
    Lewellyn gasped and looked at Armandite.

soo there’s no point of making a spoiler thread because the MTL is there…but I know many find new novel through this thread,so sharing spoilers here may help them.:blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Also don’t share too much spoilers and spoil the novel guys:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobsleepless:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    Bastian, Yukari_me, Keylas and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Official translation: The secret bedroom of the abandoned princess(Yonder app)

General spoilers
    Snu / all ML related:
    Others:
    1. Ernel knew from the beginning.
    2. Then, Alman suspected before 2nd snu, officially know from Ernel after Ernel's 2nd snu.
    3. Lastly, Tristan heard about a stigma on the princess from a chat with Alman & Ernel (right after the trial that reveal Bastian's son is fake prince), officially know during Alman/Llewelyn's second fight.
    • Placed on FL by Bastian and Pamela
    • When activates, release a sweet scent that can lure men to sleep w her
    • Prevent FL from falling in love but does not cancel FL's existing emotion (love for Alman) hence it reacts the most to Alman's touch.
    • Prevent FL from pregnant
    • To break curse: kill the person who casted the curse (Bastian) or sacrifice many humans. FL choose 1st option.
    • FL & Ernel broke the curse by killing Bastian. Devil caused FL to fell unconscious inside a black slime/substance to "eat" her soul.
    • Ernel & Knight chose to end her life before devil fully took over her body. Alman chose to die w FL by embracing her and allow himself to be "eaten" by the black slime.
    • Alman's Holy Sword activated its magic to save them. In FL's dream while unconscious, she saw Alman's past (imprison by father, went through trials to obtain Holy sword) and realize her existing love for him.
    • FL woke up a week later, look for Alman first thing. She then rejected Ernel & Tristan and confess her love to Alman before her coronation.
    • The two have 3 kids together. Tristan is still her knight. Ernel and Tristan still love FL.

Duke Almondite (ML) spoilers
    Knight Tristan (2nd ML) spoilers
    Priest Ernel (3rd ML) spoilers

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
    M30WWWW, junmoxiao7, yulk and 2 others like this.
  3. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

Chiqi322 likes this.
  4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    the end game is the first one she sleep with ,that childhood friend of hers . She became the emperor and they had 2 kids at the end
    Also I saw a manga cover for this in insta. Dunno if it’s just for a promo.

and there was a site that had MTL of all the chapters of this
    Try Google the name +MTL
    I hope that the site hasn’t hunt down yet
    The Forsaken Princess's Secret Bedroom MTL
    Search this and you’ll find it

5. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I start reading from chapter 1 to 30, then I read the last chapter
    The last chapter was..
    Well, :blobwoah: i thought it was harem ending, because she's became emperor. So i think harem was fine.
    The duke became his husband.
    The knight still her Knight (King's Knight), he haven't married, still inlove with FL.
    The priest, well still following/watching FL in the dark, I think the priest still love the FL.
    She have 3 kids.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
  6. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read that he’s actually not blood related to FL, (not sure coz read from MTL) but apparently the previous king, their father, was given a semi permanent infertility potion by their grandma/previous queen. so there is highly no chance to conceive with pamela. He was given the antidote once he married FL’s mother.

FL’s brother’s looks was explained because Pamela (brother’s mom) dated a guy who looked like the king.

One reason why Pamela hates FL because she can prove Brother’s legitimacy. So FL is a threat for them

7. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Driael

Driael New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, I'm so, so sad that the Duke is the ML. It should be Tristan Ç.ç harem would be nice too. Thinking in drop it

9. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading this as of the moment and I'm a lil disappointed to know that she only ended up with the Duke. I was rooting for both the Duke and the Knight. Oh well, what matters the most is that the FL is happy.

10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's because it's very dark red, but the duke in the novel is described as someone with red hair, and it seems to me that in the webtoon he has black hair. By the way, the one who appears on the cover of the novel with MC is the Duke, and if you look closely, his hair is the same color as the curtains.
    I found the other cover
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  12. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleasee

13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says R19 but are you sure? Cause I can't find the novel being R19 anywhere

And does anyone know which one the ML since someone mention the hair color changed compared from the novel (it's the black hair guy; man wish they kept his red hair low-key tired of black hair ML lol)

Damn I saw this fine man (the knight) and was hoping he wasn't in the "harem" because I know he isn't endgame but he is in the "harem" because he's in the 2nd cover *cries*
    Honestly I hope she sleeps with all three of them:blobcheeky: if any knows if she does please tell me
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  14. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a slim hope but I wish that the manhwa version will have side stories unlike the novel. I really want an alternative what if ending with Tristan. After reading the novel, I felt like MC had the most chemsitry and emotional connection with the knight more than duke Almondite. I mean ML sacrificed a lot for MC sure, but it was Tristan who was there for her at her lowest moments and the one who understood her and gave her the strength to live when she was so close to giving up. Tristan is mature and patient enough to deal with someone mentally and emotionally broken like MC and didn't judge her like the others when she cruelly tried to push him away for his sake. Plus their snusnu scenes are much hotter IMO.

15. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe r15

Wish they kept his red hair. Need more redhead ml.

NoirB, LynnLynn and Wapdyne like this.
  16. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    I love ther art. It's so pretty for me :aww:

1656861010199.jpg Screenshot_20220703-230749.png Screenshot_20220703-230815.png Screenshot_20220703-230827.png Screenshot_20220703-230841.png

17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YASSSSS THEY HAVE SNU SNU SCENES!!! I already fell for him, it's a shame he isn't ML but since it seems you read the novel, is there really a R19 version? Because I can't find it, it looks like a R15 novel with some detailed snusnu scenes but not explicitly tho (just worried ppl will look at the tags and expect full on smut when there really isn't none)

Update: Naver changed the rating of the webtoon to R19 but the novel still seems to be R15 since I can't find the R19 version anywhere, the author is probably planning release the R19 version after the webtoon (it happens sometimes) because currently the author twitter has not post about the novel being R19 only it being R15
    Edit: yea a Korean reader said the novel was always R15, it was never released as 19.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  18. Ayyachan

Ayyachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    out of the three men, I prefer the priest, even though I know Almondite is ML.

By the way the art is very beautiful omgblobmelt_thumbs

19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the manhwa yet but dang the sheer disappointment of the ML (not outright hated, just the feeling I get it isn't RH is actually sad). Make the other men concubines since they're all still in love with her! This is justified harem! She has the status to allow it, the other men imply they knew she slept with them (judging from what I read here). Our only hope is a slight change in the ending!

20. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the curse is the work of the brother?

arlovebird and Monalisa like this.