Spoiler To my Beloved Enemies

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 21, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xxlarge.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Author: Tilda Kim (The same author who wrote, "The Elegant Sea of Savagery" and "The Meaning of You")
    Artist: 무트
    Year: 2021
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy

Description:

Chloe, a playwright suffering from a long slump, applies for a job at a medical base in a war zone out of desperation.

In the midst of a fierce battle, she saves the life of an enemy soldier….

“Where is it written that you should resort to violence against innocent civilians from the enemy country…”

“But you don’t seem like just a civilian.”

What is the identity of this strange man?

A secret love story between a man and a woman from an enemy country in the middle of a battlefield.

The ML -- Alvin, the soldier

FL -- Chloe

The man she rescued has a secret identity. He's calm and patient. He slowly falls in love with her and finds himself helping her unconsciously. Chloe is tender and sensitive. Initially, she acts cold to the enemy's soldiers, but gradually her heart opens up to Alvin as she falls in love with him. It's a combination of seriousness of war and fragility of politics, and humor, romance.
    This looks like there's going to be a lot of angst on this one :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: May 30, 2023
    heysobin, your crush and zoefleyl like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this is not similar to the novel ‘double agent’ I hate too much killing and tragedy :cry::cry:

twilight_123, Rin.rinaaa and zoefleyl like this.
  4. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    War romance-or forbidden love...JUST MY THING!!

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading this currently and I'm around 20+ chapter(I'm reading the book in volumes so you could say I'm in volumes one chapter 5) and their dynamic is so good! There is sexual tension between them and you can feel the confusion of how can she even love her enemy and etc.
    Mc and ml both seems like they're are some hot shot but they are hiding their identities

7. 12N0na

12N0na Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this novel and it was interesting. Was hoping for someone to give out some spoiler because I'm impatient, I cant wait

your crush and twilight_123 like this.
  8. heysobin

heysobin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah please the romance between them was too much! I love them! Haha ML is really patient and calm! He's a soldier indeed!! There's not much angst, this is a light read! But I did cry to a certain chapter, I think this was the time when Chloe (FL) was finally opening up to Alvin (ML)

You might get surprised because every chapters are long compared to other novel/web novel series I've read. If you read it carefully since it's MTL it might take you an hour or two. :blob-blank-reading::blobcheeky: Author-nim wrote this piece carefully, I can tell through MTL that it was written sincerely. Most MTL I've read sometimes are not very good (probably because the author is still young or just starting) but some of the Novels, I've read and including this one, you will know that it's different you just have to rephrase it in mind only a little bit and that's about it. Of course, since it's still MTL there still mistranslation and there's nothing I can do about that.

What frustrates me the most when an MTL are garbage even though I'm starting to like the story.. How I wished I can read and understand Hangeul! Anyway, if you want the MTL, dm me :blob_sunglasses::blobsweat:

Swizzlle and yucardi like this.