Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Off topic but did you just put an extra “e” in Cage’s name or is that how they spelled it in Lout of the Count’s Family?

G5life likes this.
  2. G5life

G5life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mistake, sometimes I mix my Spanish with English. But I think the crazy priestess's official name is "Kage" = 케이지

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    They are really going all out to differentiate LCF from TCF

SusuPisang and G5life like this.
  4. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not so far in TCF, only in the 300s of chapters, and I try not spoil myself here but I have a question that's got me so curious..... is Cale and Mary gonna be a thing in later chapters? Cause I'm loving their interaction with one another so far :aww::aww: haha

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In truth till chapter 776 their is no sign of any romance in Cale's life:cookie: and I think their won't be any his too busy:blobjoy:

It's more on family relationship with everyone:blobbunny:

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    G5life, Uncopyright and karevamp like this.
  6. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a quick question:
    I had already read up to chapter 500 or 600 of the LN but I had stopped (don't know why) and here I am re-reading everything.
    - Have we got the end of the story on Cats? On and Hong? and Rex in the Empire?

I know that we meet the clan for the first time at the white palace, and that Cale had planned to take care of it soon after, but I didn't get the end of the story...
    Somebody knows?

7. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the cats were fucked up real bad for trying to mess with Cale's kids who're also Raon's hyung and noona

8. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I doubt it. But what I want to know is the story.
    Why did On and Hong have to flee? Just because it's from mutants?
    It would be too weird; since they are pure blood, they must be from the main branch of the clan so I would have seen more of a power struggle.

9. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    The current cat tribe leader who serves the WS killed their father to take the chief position by using the excuse of his children being mutants who can't go berserk, even if their father was better at controlling fog and stronger (fog that On inherited) to which of course the other cats saw no problems with, he was kinda messed up so he didn't kill them cause he wanted to see them suffer or because the other branch members saw that as going too far I don't remember which. The siblings manage one day to slip away in their cat form thanks to On's fog and the other cats being indifferent enough to be careless, and they've been on the run since then, in an extra story Hong talks about how he hated snow because the memory he has of snow is when he and On would've died because of the cold if they didn't stick to each other, but came to like it, thanks to Raon's warm snow. They learned that they can't go berserk from the cat leader in the arc where they obliterated the cats, I am sure it was between 640-650 they went to deal with one of the kingdoms that aligned with whitey, the satisfying fact is that Ron was the one who beat up the cat leader, he left some for the kids as well. Hope it cleared up things :blob_grin:

Mashumello and Akita like this.
  10. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah!
    I also thought that just "being mutants" is a useless excuse. The power struggle is much more like it.^^
    Thank you anyway, I kept asking myself the question while rereading the first 100 chapters, because we know a lot about Roan but almost nothing about cats.
    I look forward to reading it;)
    It's cool to have answered me thank you!(y)

Agavadon likes this.
  11. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob :blob_grin:

Akita likes this.
  12. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Mary ever reveal her face to her friends in later chapters?

Agavadon likes this.
  13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not that I remember. We only know that her eyes are purple

Agavadon, Mashumello and karevamp like this.
  14. Maqaroon

Maqaroon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really interested in this novel, does anyone know where to get the raw links? :blobmelt:

15. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:Guys, sorry to bother. It's been a while since I commented something here...:blobowoevil_horns:

:justabotheart:Can you help me with this? Is that a friend wants to know what is the name of this novel... Can you tell me?justabotscary

[​IMG]

MiraJane likes this.
  16. Athala

Athala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's second life ranker/Ranker who lives a second time.

Cuz in the 500ish chap, the protagonist made a skill like half black wing simbolize death and the other simbolize fight/strugle. And he wears black two-horned mask as his iconic mask.

But, as long as i remember, the other wing's colour is red not white. So probs it's a different novel (?) but maybe im right, idk :")

I wish this reply helps

MiraJane and kurohamukami like this.
  17. larialuna

larialuna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title roughly translates to "I'm the only All Master". I'm new to Korean though so I might be wrong

Edit: I guess I wasn't entirely wrong cause I found it on google. I don't know how to post link though, I'm still new here but just copy paste this on google and it would show right up - 나 혼자 올 마스터

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    SusuPisang and kurohamukami like this.
  18. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hey, guys! I just picked up a novel deep in my list and it's unexpectedly very good!

"Ex Rank Supporting Role’s Replay in a Prestigious School"

Just like a mix of Novel's Extra and TcF! No love line for mc too! Just that most of the chapters(202) are mtl and another group has been doing the reTL to 28 so you can try reading it if u r interested!

Its world settings are similar to NE's, but is a Player High School full of tragedies he knew from a game he is a diehard fan of, not an unfinished novel mc wrote. MC everday life and friendship also reminds me of Persona 3/4, how MC strategizing to save ppl with game knowledge is like Cale's, but he's apparently doing it with a suspicious smile instead!
    Thanks for the recommendation !!!

There is another Chinese Web novel I have been reading which is called “ Worlds Apocalypse Online“” ….

Here s, its sypnosis

"The end of all worlds approaches.

The Demon King Order harvests lives from all manners of living beings.

Within this darkness full of despair,

A single person escaped from space-time, returned to before the world collapsed, determined to change the fate of the past.

But as time pass, he gradually finds out that the Apocalypse isn’t quite as simple as he thinks… "

The MC is a talented MC who travels back in time to prevent the tragic Fate of his world …..

He is not OP and has to work together and build relationships with strong and powerful people ….

It has a really imaginative and interesting world building … Used lots of Science Fiction Conspiracy theories to build its world building …

It’s Science Fiction , Time Travel , World Hopping , Apocalypse , War , Cultuvation

But anyway the MC also gets caught in the Apocalypses of other worlds and ends of fighting against multiple Apocalypse across many worlds…

The name “ Worlds Apocalypse “ means more than just one or two world but infinite worlds…..

It’s a really good web nove with 1700 quality chap translated …

He is also like Cale in the way that he wants to change the fate of the world and the people around and save them ….. and he is talented

He is a strategist and Commader just like Cale …. So the story is filled with defeating stringer with ….strategy

You can read it on Read LightNovel “Dot” Net

Mashumello likes this.
  19. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does an Evil LHS sound like ……

Maybe the Hunters took over baby LHS …. Wiped out his memories …… And raised as their terminator ….

Since GoD has allowed LHS to keep his past memories …… the only thing brainwashed LHS may recall from time to time is his previous life memories ……

it would actually be like the Winter Soldier And Captain America situation …..

Cale would only know that his mentor and father figure true personality ….

But Reincarnated LHS will not be able to complete recongnozr Cale only recalling past memories of someone called KRS and CJS ….

So this would cause lots of Angst and also reveal a more deeper and different side Cale to both us the readers and the rest of Cale Gangs ….

Cale would certainly lose his Cool …… when it came to LHS and Cale gang would want to know why ….

Cale would be put in a situation where is family member is both kept as a hostage by his enemies but is also an enemy who wants to kill him …

this was also make the Hunters seem like a much more scarier and powerful enemy than White Star …

This would also give Cale a much more personal reason to destroy the Hunters…..

Since he does everything for the sake of his family …. If someone brainwashes his family they would only probably be destroyed over a million times over by Cale …… they would not even know how to write the word “ destruction “ ….

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    Ddragonesse and Mashumello like this.
  20. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry can someone please give me a gist of the story?
    I read TOC but due to some reasons I have to leave after finishing half of it. can someone please spoiler me?? pretty please?
    ive some questions if u could answer I would love it
    1. what's that shit about HUNTERS?
    2. was their any mention of hunters in the beginning of story? I mean where they involve in any of the story with the WS?
    3. I saw some random spoilers about HANS,BILLIOS,HILLSMAN,ALBERU DAD(EMPEROR) being hunter, what that shit?
    4. what's RAONS power btw? im curious since I left midway.
    5. so are the HUNTERS stronger than WS?
    6. has the HUNTERS ever participated in the war? I mean wid the WS

SOMEONE HELP!!! PRETTY PLEASE!