Spoiler The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cloudland19, May 9, 2022.

1. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

Novel Title :
    The True Young Miss Is A Spoiled Boss
    Raw Title : 真千金是团宠大佬
    Raw Link : Shubaow
    Author : Li Xiaoning | 栗小宁

[​IMG]

Synopsis:
    The little princess of the Huo family, one of the wealthiest families, was mistakenly switched out nineteen years ago! The fake heiress is well-educated, talented, and doted on, while the real heiress is an uncontrollable girl who loves to fight, has a strange personality, and had dropped out of school very early…
    In her previous life, Xing Jiuan’s biological parents found her and brought her home at the age of nineteen. However, the fake heiress, Huo Chulan, still seemed to be the one-and-only young miss of the family while she was hidden away in the shadows.
    Xing Jiuan spent her twenty-first birthday alone. She was ignored and disliked by her real family. She stepped out of her house for the first time after a long while to see the world. However, she ended up dead by the roadside.
    After her rebirth, she is once again standing at the door, staring at her biological parents and two elder brothers. But this time, she says coldly, "I don't need a family."
    Surprisingly, the Huo family starts to shower her with limitless adoration.
    Everyone says that the Huo family is penny wise and pound foolish as they retained the incompetent real heiress of their family and chased the well-rounded fake heiress out the door. However, only Xing Jiuan's parents and elder brothers knew that Jiuan is the family member that deserves their love the most.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this was nearly unreadable. If I were reviewing it I would give it 0 stars.

Overview: It starts off as a switched at birth, real daughter can't integrate with the family after being found at the age of 19. The fake daughter drives her away and to her death. This is about the first 6 pages and they are the absolute most readable parts of the book. After this it goes downhill so fast it might as well be crypto currency.

After her death the MC regresses to the day she was picked up by her family. This time she doesn't go with them and they show signs of being traumatized from it. From here on we start to get pieces of the MC's actual character. She's a top racer, highly placed in a spy organization, top designer, and a graduate of one the most exclusive universities in the world. Why didn't she use any of that to her benefit in her last life? No idea at least not for about 700 chapters.

Around chapter 100 we get a little clue of what happened. A fortune teller came to her parents and prophesied that she would die early unless she switched lives with someone else for her first 21 years. The family buys it and goes along with this plan but while watching her and trying to take care of her. The family of the fake daughter deliberately abandons the MC at the age of 3 as part of the mystics plot. Turns out this is to transfer the MC's luck to the fake daughter and his son who was the one that actually needed the luck. (if you can follow at this point you are doing better than I)

As it goes on the MC manages to get enough dirt on the fake daughter that she destroys her reputation and eventually manages to send her to prison for a death sentence . The fake makes the claim that there is some sort of spell that if one dies the other dies, so the MC doesn't have her killed just life imprisonment. My thought was, if that's the case why did the fake have her killed first time around? Then I thought, nope nope nope it;s a logic free zone.

Anyway for the next 400 chapters or so she does Mary Sue kinds of things and is romanced by the ML, (yes it is Lu Zichen). Finally we get a series of dreams of her past life, where it's implied the magic forced her into not revealing how great she was and forced her family to treat her not well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ , (⊙_◎). Anyway after her death the family is destroyed, her mother was literally insane and suicidal.

She doesn't care. On the one hand this is one stupid family, on the other they really did care about her and tried to do their best. She just ehhh I don't know these people so what.

She gets married to the ML and you get various afterwards.

A godawful read.

P.S.
    I realized I left out some important points. There's a lot so I am just going to lay out the MC's character and background as best I can because as far as I can tell the author wasn't consistent.
    1st. She's a depression engine. The bulk of the story is told in that one line paragraph format that drags things, so when in the first life she is celebrating her 21st birthday alone, it just drags through. Then she goes out for a walk on dark streets so a tool of the fake daughter can run her over. (How the hell they worked that out is anyone's guess)

2nd. Her life before coming back to her family can only be described as FABULOUS, so you need to ask why the hell is it so damn depressing to read.
    After she is abandoned by the substitute parents to die, she is taken in by the head of ancient sect as disciple 21 (Yeah don't ask I have no idea) Apparently they spoil her rotten and by the time for reunion comes up she has a bunch of real estate and other assets (Much later SHE IS DESCRIBED AS BEING MUCH WEALTHIER THAN HER BIRTH FAMILY).

Once again begs the question WHY did she spend two years being treated badly? There was also a passing reference to her having business cooperation with her family in the first life which begs the question WUT ??? How is everyone looking down on someone who is making the family wealthy and can on the reverse crush them?

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  4. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you manage to read this whole shit ,it's so frustrating story even MC's personality is hella annoying this is what I find from your summaries and whole story seems fucked up, anyways thanks for spoilers(y).

5. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't easy

6. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Read some fluffy story for recuperating,thanks again for spoiler:blobmelt:.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  7. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just read few chapters not much so... Based on that...

And apparently her dumb family believed that a bunch of strangers would take care of their only daughter just because they are taking care of their daughter? And they didn't even know that their daughter was abandoned until now..? Wow

I thought the ML was the guy that was her senior brother (?) Or something.... Anyways what happened to him btw? From where I was he seems to care about MC a lot.

Btw what was the ending of her biological family and the one who abandoned her? Did she forgive her parents?

Shana94 and Ceilo27 like this.
  8. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Bio Family: I'd go with not really but they were at her wedding. That whole thing was hard. If it were real world you'd hope she'd be checking for hereditary mental issues because quite simply that was beyond idiocy. In this world there actually was magic and that whole weird Chinese Luck/Fate mysticism so who knows?

The biggest problem I had with the mysticism was it just kept coming out of nowhere. It was really poorly done. If you want that kind of story there's The Real Daughter Earned A Fortune On Ghost Street.
    https://www.lanrenyuhai.com/go/46131/

This really does that well.

Ceilo27 and Cloudland19 like this.
  9. jenniebeary

jenniebeary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damm I just started reading the novel I'm now chapter 50. You just saved me by not wasting more of my time in this dumpster novel.
    Thank you sm

kawaii12345 likes this.
  10. WakelessHealer

WakelessHealer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wish I had found this earlier. I got to chapter 140ish and kept hoping the IQ would fall back into the story. I suffer from "have to finish everything" sickness. But this cured me!

kawaii12345 likes this.
  11. Thaiger

Thaiger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading this (at Ch.715–and I have “must finish” issues, so I keep slogging on).

From the blurb, I knew it was going to be a cliched premise/plot, but I’m a sucker for revenge & rebirth stories, which made me start this train wreck of a novel.

Regarding the plot: the mastermind and accomplices/perpetrators of the switching scheme were pretty much exposed and punished by around Ch. 400, and with the >800 chapter count, I thought “surely, there must be more exciting things to come? Maybe a twist? Or a more evil ultimate mastermind? But no, nothing of the sort. It’s been 300 chapters of filler so far since then: FMC’s other identities/sock puppets being exposed; lukewarm “romance” (I have to put romance in quotes because with the way things are written, I feel zero chemistry between the FMC and ML); snippets of what happens after FMC’s death (in her previous life) in the form of dreams; and more than enough descriptions of how picky, pampered, and spoiled the FMC is.

Regarding the romance: the FMC is described as having low or nonexistent EQ and her love storyline is about as romantic as plain porridge. I just find it hard to believe she is in love from the way she is written. It’s all very blah.

Regarding the writing/translation: the names get changed and switched around and the translation reads more like someone ran it through Google translate, skimmed it, and called it a day. There are so many things almost translated verbatim that I would read and I know what the original is supposed to be, so I could make sense of the story, but I can’t imagine a newbie being able to get it. As for the writing: the characters seemed so flat. The descriptions were repetitive and there was no sense of depth or personality the the characters.

Verdict: don’t read this novel. It’s not worth the time you spend on it.

P.S. I might come back and edit this if the last 115 chapters somehow make a drastic change, but I’m not holding out hope.