Recommendations Favourite QT Arc(s)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PuddleDuckling, May 22, 2022.

1. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm really bored, and inevitably procrastinating all the work I should be doing (but what else is new?). And as such, I'm open to you guys reccing your favourite QT arcs (as I honestly don't have the attention span at the moment for a full novel-novel, ya know?) and I also don't want to have to make a decision on what to read myself...

I've already read an actual worrying amount of BL QTs (except seme-protag ones, but feel free to rec those as it'd be new to me), and 1000/10 if you recommend me an arc from a BL one (especially if your fave happens to be a cultivation or ancient china arc, as I tend to skip those as they're admittedly not my favourite, so they'd probably be ones I haven't read before, but literally anything goes).

Also, very open to BG and GL arc recs as I have never read a QT in either of those romance-genres, so that'd be interesting to try for once.

Basically, go buck wild with your recommendations. :blobpopcorn_cool:

(((would highly appreciate a vague summary or something with your recs, but you don't have to if you don't want to)))

2. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm obsessed with QTs lol. I've got a lot, so I'll recommend some.

Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Everyday (personally, my fac arc is the 3rd and 4th arc. AH WHO AM I KIDDING? I LOVE THEM ALL)
    Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down (Only one arc is fully translated atm iirc)
    Show Off Once In Every World (I have to read it again, I kinda forgot lol)

PuddleDuckling likes this.
  3. Tarara

Tarara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil
    Lovable package
    Everyone knows that I'm a good person
    Transmigrating into a Demon Spirit to Blow up the Entire World
    Cannon fodder cheat system

4. Tiaf

Tiaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any arc(s) in particular from these that are your personal favourite(s)??

We always love a shameless plug! :cookie: I'll definitely check it out!

Tiaf likes this.
  6. Tarara

Tarara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil:

Arc 1 - modern business world. MC fights with his brother by starting a game company.
    Arc 2 - MC is autistic and likes to paint. His parents died and is being cared for by the ML who doesn't like him. He gets his paintings stolen.
    Arc 3 - ancient China. MC takes the exam and becomes a champion, ML is a prince with a bad personality (there's a reason behind this).
    Arc 4 - original MC boyfriend and best friend get together behind his back and makes MC suffers. MC makes them regret it.
    Arc 5 - farming. MC is a ger (3rd gender, man who can get pregnant) pretending to be a man.
    Arc 6 - original MC is son of music King and had his songs stolen then died
    Arc 7 - MC is a ger in the Emporers harem. Adopts the ML as his own child
    Arc 8 - similar to Americas next top model (MC is in a modeling competition)
    Arc 9 - MC is a scientist in the zombie apocalypse who does human experiments to find the cure
    Arc 10 - Western world. MC is part of the church and has to hypnotise himself into worshiping the Light God to get power.
    Arc 11 - MC is an omega and cuts his neck (where his pheromones are) so he won't go into heat. Becomes a mecha fighter
    Arc 12 - cultivation arc (can't remember the details)
    Arc 13 - business world (can't remember the details)
    Arc 14 - MC is a twin who was brought back to the family to do a heart transplant with his twin sister.
    Arc 15 -MC is the emporer (can't really remember the details)

That's just to give a small idea of each arc. It's been a while since I've read it but I really liked arcs 2, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14

Everyone knows that I'm a good person.
    MC is the villain and has to white wash himself as the good guy. The protagonist of the world turns out to be the ML

Arc 1- MC is an alien and is invading Earth.
    Arc 2 - MC is the Film Emporer
    Arc 3 - MC is a rich second generation
    Arc 4 - MC is a school bully
    Arc 5 - MC is the demon king
    Arc 6 - MC is a scientist/researcher
    Arc 7 - Apocalypse arc. MC is a siren (the kind that eats humans)
    Arc 8 - Cultivation act. MC is a shizun who bullied the reborn ML
    Arc 9 - MC is a rich second generation. Harasses the FL
    Arc 10 - ancient China arc
    Arc 11 - apocalypse. MC is a boss of a base and ML was his prisoner. Turns out MC power is fox shape-shifting
    Arc 12 - cultivation arc

I don't remember all of them, but the ones that stick out to me are arc 1, 4 and 7.

Transmigrated into a Demon Spirit to Blow up the Entire world:
    MC was punished by the Demon God to transmigrate into different demon spirits.
    Arc 1 : The commander's little mirror (ML is commander, MC is a spirit in the mirror)
    Arc 2 : The imperial little fox
    Arc 3 : The city Lord's little peach blossom (Apocalypse arc)
    Arc 4 : The president's (CEO) little kitty
    Arc 5 : The assassin's little carp ( jin li / koi fish)
    Arc 6 : Wangye's little quilt
    Arc 7 : Demon emperor little Phoenix

I've only read up to arc 5. I liked Arc 1 and 3. But Arc 3 was problematic as ML was drugging him so he wouldn't leave.
    Also Arc 5 the MC memory only lasted around 24hours so him being in a relationship with the ML made me uncomfortable.

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  7. spicyramen32

spicyramen32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I Really Am a Slag Shou! Arc 2 (Chapter 30-57) - Interstellar Arc. MC has to 'betray' the ML/protagonist.
    I’ve Got this Cannon Fodder’s Back Arc 2 (Chapter 19-29) - Modern. MC is a professor. ML is a graduate student being exploited by his advisor. MC's mission is to protect ML.
    Everyone Knows I’m a Good Person Arc 5 (Chapter 57-62) - MC is the Demon King. ML is a righteous cultivator. MC shows ML how he 'grants wishes'
    Game Loading Arc 6 (Chapter 167-200) - There are three (3) MLs and MC who has 'reincarnated' three times.
    Who Touched My Tail! Arc 10 (Chapter 134-144) - CV arc. MC and ML are voice actors.
    The King’s Game Arc 1 (Chapter 1-35) - MC becomes the King of Zerg.
    This Quick Transmigration Experience Is a Bit Sweet Arc 1 (Chapter 1-18) - Highschool Romance arc. MC is a transfer student. Shou is his yandere classmate who's being bullied.
    Don’t Be a Kept Man Arc 3 (Chapter 62-88) - Entertainment circle. MC becomes an actor in a variety show. His 'persona' is to be mean to other guests/have a poisonous tongue.
    Heroic Death System Arc 10 (Chapter 124-133) - Sentinel & Guide Arc. BE on the first run. The Return Arc is (Chapter 239-245). HE this time.

9. Vierne

Vierne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroic Death System - Arc 1. MC is the son of the former leader of the rebels. MC was kidnapped and tortured by the enemies. The torture was also broadcasted. ML leaded the rebels and released the MC. Because of the torture, it's impossible to heal him so MC is just waiting for his death. Arc 2. MC is in love with the ML's younger sister. The younger sister have heart cancer I think? And the MC have brain tumor?? I can't remember sorry. Anyway, the sister needs a heart transplant but they couldn't find a donor that matches her while the MC have something wrong in his brain but his heart is perfectly fine so after finding out that he and the sister matched, he donated his heart.
    • It's Hard Being the Bad Guy - Arc 1. Started in highschool setting. MC is supposed to bully the male leads. MC's identity there is a rich and arrogant young master who bullied the male lead who is actually the son of a mafia leader.
    • It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead - Arc 1. MC is the spoiled favored prince of the Emperor who likes the female lead. ML is the son of the general who started a rebellion.
    • Passerby Male Protagonist - Arc 1. Modern setting. MC's mother seduced the head of Lu family who is known for being a womanizer. MC became the step brother of the ML. Though their "sibling relationship" is obviously just temporary since the ML's father is the type to change women like he's changing clothes.
    • I've Got This Cannon Fodder's Back - Arc 1. Interstellar era. ML is a big shot in the business world. Their planet is in a state where war could break out anytime. There are rumors of the ML cooperating with the invaders so he's being watched by the government and the enemies. He hired MC as a "kept man" to use as a cover.

10. YueLiin

YueLiin Kore

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil, favorite is arc 10, I read it like last year and it's still stuck in my head haha
    Kings game, arc 1, theres also the spinoff I'm not human which I lovee and also the spirit arc (forgot which one)
    Is it better to be a beta? Arc 3 is delicious ehe..