Spoiler I Will Seduce The Northern Duke/북부 공작님을 유혹하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I'm late lol.

1. Are there any instances which really threatened MC's life to a point of near-death scenario?
    MC has an assassination attempt twice. The first time is when she first arrives at Renbird and is introduced as the ML lover, the assassin was just hiding in front of ML's door, but promptly left and probably committed suicide after trying to escape the compound.

The second was on the way to the 300th anniversary of the founding of the empire. They were tailed from Dunfel. The MC was going to take a bath and wanted a drink and some other accessories for her bath so her maid left, as well as the other maids, the security was also lacking. During this time the assassin blew out the candle and the MC left the bathtub to escape from the assassin (who was trying to drown her.) Kalcion was the one who burst through the door and saved her, she had thin clothes on and they left for Kalcion's room. She was super scared and asked the ML to stay with her (they have been sleeping together in the same bed and same room since they left for the capital) but this one was special because she specifically asked the ML if she could sleep on the right side to cuddle him (MC sleeps on the left side to avoid cuddling him). She ends up changing her clothes with ML in the room because she's so scared. She also is so anxious about the assassination attempt that she asks if Kalcion can train her to defend herself. They end up training all night and are misinterpreted to be doing the deed because of the groans and grunts and what they say. She sleeps all morning during the carriage ride and trains at night so more misunderstandings with the maids and knights keep going. LOL.

2. At what chapters and how did ML fall in love with our MC?

It's around chapter 99 when ML is jealous of the MC and is possessive of her, it happens gradually. The prince was the catalyst of his feelings.

3. Did MC gain any magical powers?

This, I don't think so, she just has the prowess of being a good actor, mimicking the etiquette, and being able to train with a sword because of her athleticness, she's not necessarily perfect but it's like a mask, its stops because she stops acting.

4. It is stated that a person also came before MC who married the ancestor of ML and she was a magician. Will there be any connections between MC and the person who also went to the same world like her?

There was a person that came from the MC world but it's deep in the history, I'm not sure about this since alot of what I've read was just about trying to find out Arielle's murder conspiracy (ex-fiancee)

5. Are there any angsty moments or disappointments from MC towards ML or vice versa?

Actually just alot of flirting and fluff. The MC and ML are oblivious becasue the ML klnows nothign and the MC thinks it's all acting. The side characters for sure know its real and question it, for example, Dion the ML right-hand man knows the contract between them and is super confused when they start flirting when they train.

2. Amberlynnn

Amberlynnn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this fl Im only at 47 ch rn but she’s already proven herself to be one of those leads you won’t get sick of I’m loving this

3. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fl is so cool and funny. the ml i like him too he’s one of those you like in the very beginning

4. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows what the deal with the green hair woman is in chapter 5 !????

Drayne and Humming_moon like this.
  5. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you're talking about the green hair women in maids uniform, at first she didn't like the FL because FL was a "commoner with no Nobel etiquette". Later, when she started training FL with etiquette classes and what not, FL's reputation gradually increased as she learnt stuff quickly.

6. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why did the ML fiance kill herself?

7. lola46

lola46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was pregnant I think with the prince baby that’s what I saw but it could be wrong

8. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, thank you so much.

lola46 likes this.
  9. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didnt commit suicide. CP killed her because she was pregnant. CP was jealous of ML so he seduced ML's fiancee.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  10. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Snowylicious

Snowylicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt like sharing this mtl, hope you enjoy it :)

"Wow!"
    It was refreshing to hear the sound of the water.
    Selina ran to the shore and dipped her hands in the running water.
    Immediately, a refreshing sensation permeated from his fingertips to his shoulder.
    The air was not very cold because we had not yet gone to the Sindart Mountains. The water temperature was enough to get in.
    Selina quickly looked around.
    The sun had set and the night sky was black.
    There was no one coming to fetch water during this night, and there was no road through which people passed. A little further up, there were places where there was a thicket of bushes.
    Originally, I was only going to wash my hair, but I think this might be enough to take a bath.
    “Can I just go into the water and wash it?”
    Calcion looked at the water and picked up a stone and threw it into the water. He let out a light pop, and the stone fell into the water.
    “The depth of the water seems shallow and the flow rate is not high, so I think it will be fine.”
    Calcion's permission was also dropped.
    Selina stopped while trying to throw off Calcion's shirt she was wearing excitedly.
    Looking back, Calcion's eyes met.
    He was vigilant about his surroundings, but then he quietly turned his head with a sign of ah.
    I wondered if it would be enough just to turn my head, but it was too dangerous for Selina to be left alone.
    There may be a prince's assassin hiding somewhere, or he may be attacked by wild beasts rather than humans. The side with Calcion by his side was reassuring.
    It is a hundred times better to be a little shy and to be safe than to be dangerous.
    “Stay like this until I get in.”
    “… … Do it.”
    Calcion answered with a dry voice. He never screamed, but his throat was hoarse, and the tip of his speech was slightly split.
    Selina began to take off her clothes carefully as she watched her tongue continue to moisten her lips even after she finished speaking.
    Looking at the distant fields, Calcion took a deep breath and vomited.
    Selina looked at Calcion and put down his shirt, which he had taken off, and took off the rest of his clothes.
    The underskirt worn to inflate the dress went down, and the underpants worn under it also pooled at her feet.
    Now there is a slip that sticks to the body.
    It was not difficult to take off the underskirt and underpants, but he hesitated for a while in front of the slip.
    The fact that Calcion was nearby, and the fact that it was outdoors without any obstructions on all sides also became a psychological burden.
    Even if it's outside, should I just wear it and go in and out?
    But there were no spare clothes to change into. It takes too much time to put on and dry, and when I take it off and sleep naked, I am in the same bed with Calcion. Up to that point, I couldn't possibly do it.
    It's dark at night, and if you go into the water, you won't see anything anyway.
    'Before washing.'
    Selina boldly made up her mind and threw off the slip. She then took off her underwear, and Selina, who was completely naked, looked at the movement of her Carl Sion.
    Calcion was still gazing into the distance and breathing heavily as if dragging a heavy breath.
    “Hey, I’m in the water.”
    Selina rushed back to the water.
    I took the water temperature, went in slowly, and without doing anything, I jumped in to cover myself.
    “… … Oh, chaga!”
    As soon as I got into the water, it was filled with water that was incomparable to what I had rubbed against my fingertips.
    The muggy feeling that had been clinging to his body was blown away. Instead, it was terribly cold. If goosebumps grow as much as you feel the cold, your head is doubled by now.
    “Ugh, it’s cold!”
    Selina rubbed her body with her palm to shake off the cold energy.
    Still, there was a little bit of air, so I got used to it. The startled mind of the cold calmed down, and the coolness began to enjoy.
    It felt good to feel the calm waves even after washing my body, so I played around for a while. Then she suddenly felt a gaze and stopped and looked back.
    Calcion was looking at him.
    Surprised, it hardened like a stone statue. He couldn't even curl himself up into the water with his body covered.
    A gentle stream of water ran down Selina's thighs, which were stiff and limp.
    Calcion's eyes were confused.
    A sheep looking at the goddess of legend. The open eyes that seemed to be able to sacrifice even their own heart.
    Selina recognized this and was overcome with indescribable emotions. It was so different from the waves that brushed her thighs. Her eyes made her feel like she was in a stormy sea.
    “… … Why look?”
    When he barely opened his mouth to ask, Calcion finally came to his senses and hurriedly turned his head.
    “… … I'm sorry."
    Even in the dark, the nape of his neck was stiff, apologizing with a sullen voice.
    "I want to see… … .”
    "Yes?"
    I thought that was the end, but Calcion continued.
    “I couldn’t stand it because I wanted to see your body.”
    It was the answer to the question 'why are you looking at me?'
    Selina was at a loss for words at the candid answer without a single adorned part.
    "I'm sorry."
    At Selina's silence, Calcion apologized again.
    Ugh, this horny. I could make fun of it and move on, but the words kept getting stuck in my throat.
    “Why did you want to see my body?”
    In the end, the words that came out were far from the correct answer.
    Calcion took a deep breath before opening his mouth.
    “… … I thought it would be beautiful.”
    “Because I’m not the type of person who was looking for pretty things.”
    “Yes, but.”
    I swallowed dry saliva in the middle while talking about whether my throat was burning.
    “… … Because you are so beautiful that I can’t even see it.”
    “… … .”
    I know I'm not the one who will learn these words from somewhere.
    At first, I really thought that I had gone to some place to receive tutoring. But as time passed, I gradually found out.
    That all of that comes out of the truth that you don't even know yourself.
    When it comes to acting, you can laugh at Selina's ability to speak well. Words of praise and temptation with a clear purpose made the pinna dry and worn out.
    But even though he didn't want anything, he was sorry to even wish for it, but he didn't know what to do in front of his hot innocence.
    Should I say thank you, or should I scold that I shouldn't look at it carelessly?
    While he was thinking about choosing a horse, Calcion turned his head to Selina.
    Their eyes met, and the heat that pierced straight in towards them took my breath away.
    “Can I see?”
    “… … .”
    “I want to see your body.”
    I couldn't even hide my body. captivated by
    “… … why… … .”
    All I could do was ask in a voice that seemed to fade away like a candle before a storm. Anyway, it was a stupid question.
    “It won’t be mine any time soon.”
    Calcion's words pierced painfully.
    He was also assuming that Selina would return. He did not understand her, who acknowledged her soon-to-be parting, but did not want to put her heart down.
    “Then you might remember it more. Once you see it, you will never forget it.”
    Calcion smiled lightly at the meaningless joke.
    “The more things to remember, the better.”
    I didn't mean to insult Selina, and I didn't mean to criticize her like a thing, so the gaze wasn't unpleasant.
    Those eyes that really wanted him were like that.
    "look at this."
    It wasn't just that Calcion wanted to see him. Selina also wanted to stay in his gaze a little longer.
    With permission, Calcion's eyes touched a little more confidently.
    A single drop of water hanging from her hair fell and ran down her cheek. A drop of water on the tip of his chin dripped onto his chest.
    The water drops that had stopped for a while on the upper chest started to descend again.
    It passed between the breasts and followed the dent in the belly button, and then it merged with other water droplets buried in the belly button and slid again.
    The feel of water drops running down her flat belly felt heavy, as if she was drawing by pressing the flesh with her fingertips. It was because Calcion's gaze was flowing down with him.
    The drop of water quickly touched the flowing water surface and disappeared.
    Calcion's gaze also stopped there.
    And one step closer.
    Another drop, a drop of water fell.
    The falling of the gaze that got closer by one step started again.
    My body felt warm as if the water temperature had risen.
    one more drop. And one more step.
    Calcion came one step closer.
    Hot gazes poured out without mercy, enough to make me want to twist my body to hide. It was hot like boiling water.
    In the end, Calcion crossed the water, approached and stood in front of Selina.
    Selina's face was stained red enough to be clearly visible even in the moonlight.
    On Selina's forehead, as she bowed her head as she could not bear to look at Calcion who was facing her, another drop of water fell from her hair. Knock.
    Calcion stretched out his hand.
    Drops of water dripped onto his forehead.
    He carefully ruffled his hair with his fingertips. His wet hair glided like a snake in his hands.
    “… … beautiful."
    Selina's wet hair reflected the moonlight and glittered all over. Not only her hair, but her forehead, her nose bridge, her clavicle, and her shoulders shimmered wherever the moonlight struck.
    “You said you would pick a star, but the star has already landed on you.”
    I thought I had heard all the praise that could be heard in the world. He listened to any praise without hesitation, and said 'thank you' and passed it on.
    But Calcion's words were engraved in his heart. Words lingered around in his mind.
    The word “beautiful” was rather beautiful and precious.
    “When I look at you, I feel like I’m looking at a different world.”
    “Yeah, I’m from another world.”
    Unable to withstand the tickling atmosphere, with her head bowed, Selina mumbled a joke.
    Calcion's lips drew soft arcs. His eyes, which were facing Selina, were also slightly bent.
    “Did you tell me in the first place? The more I look at it, the better I like it. Try to keep looking at the eyes you want to see.”
    It was a tip that Selina gave while making Calcion act as a lover.
    So much had happened since then that it was as far away from Selina's mind as it was in the distant past. But Calcion remembered that without making a single mistake.
    “I also said that you have to look a little crazy to fall in love and people will believe you.”
    They do things they wouldn't do if they fell in love, and sometimes show a side that is far from the original self.
    “But at one point, I realized that I was acting like a real madman.”
    Selina was surprised and asked 'Are you crazy?' dozens of times.
    I thought of it as the feeling of being elevated while swinging a sword. Pleasant excitement, excitement from a challenge, I thought of it as an extension of these things.
    “It was crazy.”
    I still think it's crazy
    “I was already crazy about you.”
    what to do with this
    Selina pursed her lips and raised her head.
    Calcion's eyes met with scorching heat. I longed for that heat to fade before it was named.
    “I suddenly had a thought. Maybe this is love.”
    already in love
    It just couldn't connect that the name of that feeling was love.
    There are times when it happens automatically at some point without anyone telling you. The moment when all answers are found at the same time.
    Calcion found the answer.
    “I love you right?”

12. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember seeing the promo and I really wanted to read this one, so I am happy that it got a manhwa. Liking the characters so far and I am curious how they will fall in love.

13. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaa!! :aww::blobnosebleed: Thanks for sharing! Do you remember what chapter that was from?

14. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Curious how did she became the empress when when they know she was a commoner?

SkyLisette and arlovebird like this.
  15. rchen106

rchen106 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about the promise the Duke made to her about "Going back to her own world?" I'm really avoiding this manhwa RN cause I don't want to cry when she starts wanting to finally go back to her world again

Sp24 likes this.
  17. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was something about a place full of monsters and only one magician succeeded in it and he is not a magician but still if she plays her roles as a Villainess perfectly. He will fight even if he dies to monsters to return her home.

Yaa the fight between them was so funny :blobokhand:

Azka Anees and nielyti like this.
  18. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no i meant if she ends up wanting to go back home and if ML actually allows her to go home (or find a way for her to finally go back) since I don't want to see such a heart breaking scene like that

nielyti and Tsukasa55 like this.
  19. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that would really be heartbreaking :blobsob:but i think either she will stay here or he will go with her to the other world? :blobmelt:

20. Grayel

Grayel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost threw my phone! Kalcion! OhmyGod! My heart needs to calm down!!! Gosh!

Um... How did she became the king?

Amy_, SkyLisette and CaelumBlue like this.