Spoiler Please, Forget About Vivian / 비비안을 잊어주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AkariCandy, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Wonbywon

Wonbywon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noo gurl... vivian erased her memories since she know that ml knew her power so it's useless if she use it to him...

anyw he just a trash that's it but i fall in love with his face.. I can't:oops:

Bella94, MarBoh, torte1315 and 4 others like this.
  2. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML asked MC why she's talking about a child out of the blue and bom he asks her if she's pregnant.
    • MC quickly says NO which made her look sus so ML but MC quickly said that it was her mother who asked her about children. after all they were married for 3 years with no news
    • ML believed and told her that they have already talked about it and how he doesn't want children.
    • He blames MC for being three minutes late behind schedule bcs of her question
    • MC decided to chose the baby over ML
    • They have a snowflake party which was a gathering that nobles convened together.
    • MC tells ML if it's time to leave after he appeared in her bedroom where she was thinking about the child.
    • ML acts gentle with MC so she panics and asks if they're late.
    • ML says that he's going to the party with Natalia to the party.(Natalia is his one and only mistress)
    • MC was super sad.
    • She startes questioning herself if he even loves her and how sometime she thought he liked her too but maybe it was just her misunderstanding
    • MC asks why which ML replied that there's someone who he should meet with Natalia there.
    • Then Ml tells her he have nothing to do with Natalia and how she will never enter the imperial castle
    • A few says later Duchess Endless comes to visit MC.(btw she's MC's mother)to have tea and ask if there is news about a baby.
    • MC says she will try, at night while MC is sleeping ML comes stroke her hair which made her wake up and kiss her and tell her that there is no need for a child and how if he have a child MC will not give birth to them.
    • MC understands it as if he is telling her to get rid of the baby.
    The ML isn't going to even forget since MC mentioned that her magic doesn't work on him

Everyone sis I wished if he was mute then his face would have it worth

So after MC makes everyone forget about her except ML I think ML will go crazy since no one remembers her and thinks she's not real and that she was from his imagination but maybe not since he knows her ability just what I think.

3. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if your theory will become true, then i would say that he deserved it. Even a beast knows how to cherish his family.

Bella94, ArkiV_10, Scapezz and 13 others like this.
  4. AkariCandy

Reading List:
    Link
    So after MC makes everyone forget about her except ML I think ML will go crazy since no one remembers her and thinks she's not real and that she was from his imagination but maybe not since he knows her abil
    ofc he deserve it haaaaaa I'm tired of these MLs can't they be a little bit smart at this point I wish that all the FL's will end up with their bestfriend(don't care if she's a woman even tho its for the best to be a woman) or end up with no one.

Lignin, Bella94, Am_elf and 18 others like this.
  5. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    the evil me: "i want to see him suffer the hell, while she can have some peace"

Bella94, Scapezz, MarBoh and 9 others like this.
  6. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the “mistress”? I’m already not liking the ML and if she’s gonna be a big problem problem I don’t know that I can deal with this story personally :facepalm:

Bella94, Scapezz, torte1315 and 3 others like this.
  7. AkariCandy

Reading List:
    Link
    • Vivan decided to protect her child.
    • So now we go back to the beginning of the story when she told him to divorce her,
    • She thought that she couldn't make everyone forget about her so she will erase her own memories.
    • While in the process of erasing her memory a white light appeared and asked her is she's won't regret which she replied she won't and asked her if she was unhappy to erase her memory, Vivan tho that she wasn't happy nor unhappy.
    • Then all her memory disappeared and she also disappear dk how.
    • 8 months forward and Ml is still searching for MC btw its from his pov.
    • So ML was and illegal mate prince who lived in the alleys and the one who supported him was Vivan family that's why they were engaged.
    • So ML dad is trash he promised his ppl to chose the strongest prince to be the crown prince who was the ML but he chose his first son to be the crown prince.
    • But in the announcement of coronation MC made everyone forget which was a great help to the ML.
    • Anyways ML tho MC was angry bcs he was busy and that she will come back but it's been alr 8 months.
    • Now a new a pov of a person called Eve(turned out it was the MC with a new name).
    • Eve was in the train with a child who was six years old sleeping on her lap.(yes guys it the baby).
    • I still dk if the baby is female or male since MC use her and then says boy so ya dk.
    • there was another person with them who seems to be their friend tell MC to lay down too since it a long way and how she doesn't want MC to faint again(seems she rlly weak)
    • MC mentioned that today was her child 6th birthday as well as the feast of the goddess which comes once in the year
    • This chapter ends with MC saying Happy Birthday to her child.

2.PNG

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      5.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      5.3 KB
      Views:
  8. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I guess the regret arc came much quicker
    Should give this a try

Inasible, Bella94, MarBoh and 2 others like this.
  9. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow she disappeared for 6 years…what a record hahahaha, and foresee ML going crazy in these years. What about FL family?

Bella94, Mi shiru, ArkiV_10 and 9 others like this.
  10. AkariCandy

Reading List:
    Link
    View attachment 71208
    Lol ikr
    There were no mentions about what MC did guess the still didn't receive the news:blobjoy:
    Btw her M0m seems trash like MC always wanted her mom to atleast tell her to find her happiness:blob_teary:

11. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens after her disappearance? Does he find her? Will Vivian remeber her past?

12. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hol' up, so
    So she has silver hair color and he has aqua hair color.
    Always thought she had blonde hair and he had silver hair, I was out, now I'm in, I also suspect the silver ML candidate from I don't love you Anymore has blue hair, and they changed it to silver (artist+shit = artishit).

13. AkariCandy

Reading List:
    Link
    yes for the FL hair but for the ml i forgot:facepalm:

14. AkariCandy

Reading List:
    Link
    • So the child name is Estelle and she's a female, she have the same eyes as MC
    • Arianne is the person who took care of MC and her daughter, she was the one who stopped MC from searching for the ML and told her that she left him bcs he was bad
    • But now they came to search for the ML since MC is rlly sick and nobody seems to know what is her sickness
    • So everyone thinks she's gonna die soon so they let her do whatever she wants, she wants to find the ML to take care of her child since she doesn't want her child to be an orphan
    • So they been living in a place called Vibraze before coming to the city, and they even run a restaurant
    • When the arrived at the city and looked around the place they were gonna live and there new business which MC liked very much as well as her daughter, MC saw something on the floor which was a leaflet about a missing person name "Vivan Endless Rubentas"
    • MC was like why would they put a missing person poster with no pics on it
    • MC felt srry for the Emperor since his wife was lost and he was desperately searching for her bcs there were a lot of posters.
    • Anyway MC tho it was sad and decided to search for "Vivan" since the price was huge, bcs she wouldn't need to worry about money till her daughter grow up
    • MC found out that "Vivan" have white hair and pink eyes like her, she tho it was crazy
    • the chapter ended with MC saying that it was an honor to meet Vivan and smiled bright;y

15. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    So she forgot she’s Vivian and now gonna walk to the trash husband with her own feets . :blobfearful::facepalm:

16. AkariCandy

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right and she's even searching for herself

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgets the ML to get away from him only to go running back to him…:facepalm::blobunamused: aarghhh :blobcurse: I’m so tired of this sh*t! :bloborz: Should’ve left a note/letter/diary for herself just in case. I read so many novels with other characters who hates their child and treats them like sh*t bc giving birth to them caused the mother to be weak/die.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  18. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Yellowbabb

Yellowbabb Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just my opinion i think the reason why FL looking for her daughter father is bcs if she died no one can take care of her daughter, i think if FL died Arianne too will disappeared since she is linked with FL

Inasible, Bella94, ArkiV_10 and 5 others like this.
  20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the reunion and the ML reaction?

ManhwaFreak likes this.