Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. maenochka

maenochka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you say that a little more condescendingly, I don't think the "kids" you're flexing on will understand otherwise :(

Shendee90 and aloeveraa like this.
  2. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Flexing"? Honey, settle down with the projection. If you want us to compare dicks so badly, all you have to do is ask politely. ;)

I see no reason to show respect towards those who do not deserve it. If people wish to be treated like adults, then they should first act like adults; and if people wish not to be ridiculed, then perhaps they should not do anything ridiculous in the first place. Besides, anyone too fragile to handle criticism probably should not be posting anything at all on this ol' series of tubes.

Anyways...

Neuthue, darkcrystal and CaelumBlue like this.
  3. maenochka

maenochka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speak for yourself lmao

4. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the haron is being mentioned in the lates chapter, are we getting to the juicy middle part of the story?
    What incident that make Karina had to use her miracle and shorten her life even more?

Laerta likes this.
  5. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did she revive? Gemini?

There are some authors although it is rare that even a normal life very vividly describe and enliven

6. ninjakitteh

Reading List:
    Link
    There is still yet another layer to the misfortune befalling Karina's family, one which makes the end of their story all the more satisfying and teaches a lesson everyone ought to heed: Not only do they have to bear the guilt of unwittingly torturing a family member to death through nothing but their normal treatment of her, not to mention the incessant rumors that will be whispered behind their backs, but they also have to cope with the fact that this same family member thought so little of them that, despite being on her deathbed, she disowned them without uttering a word and refused to give them a chance to even see her face again before she died, much less attempt to reconcile in some way. Their very existences were dismissed in a glorified afterthought, just as her existence had been dismissed by them, only they will each have to suffer for much longer than her - that right there is poetic justice writ large.

There are times when the blade of a knife will never pierce your heart as deep as the knowledge that your loved ones are happier without you in their lives... *evil cackle*

7. Babybehchick

Babybehchick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want side stories about just how much regret and despair the family feels. I want to read about how much they wished they could turn back time. I want to read about how they have nightmares of their neglect towards karina and how they can do nothing in their dream. I want to read about how they overhear their maids talking about that poor older lady being ignored by her parents and dying in a foreign land. I want to read about society gossiping about how horrible human beings they are for neglecting their daughter. I want to read how they've coped with the reality of their sins and how horrid everything has become. I want them to see old pictures and see how karina isnt in any of them and i'd like them to see her old room and monologue about how much smaller and uglier it looked compared to every other room in the house. I want to read about their pain and despair. Those fucking parents deserve to not have a peaceful sleep. I want to read about how they meet karina's daughter and she talks shit abt them and their horrible parenting and they have to listen to her talk about how much she hates them with karinas face and voice. I want their angst so bad

8. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that ML who is almost a stranger have more care, thoughtfulness and did not disregard her when they first met each other.. Make my heart painful
    I wish they met earlier...I'm crying so much... I'm crying for 3 hours straight now
    Definitely a hidden gem, i love FL and ML so much

9. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when did karina break the taboo?

10. kyl07

kyl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC it's when she was young. She tried to draw her parents.

11. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

12. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but let me clear some misunderstanding here... Though I hate nocturne to the core I won't lable him as a "pedophile" the reason why he cared so much for the count's youngest daughter is only because he see's her as his younger sister who died there was no romantic nor sexual feelings attached to his care but more on familial affection (so it's not pedo) but that doesn't change the fact that I hate him I can understand his care but I hate his bias especially that he was a family doctor, not a personal doctor... AND GOOD RIDDANCE HE DIED AFTER TRYING TO PLAN ON TAKING THE CURE OF THE FL JUST TO SAVE THE LITTLE SISTER

Well the readers don't want to be labeled as "kids" then let's call them immature ... But I agree if you check the works of this author she leans towards more on moving forward happily than just living the only year left of life for revenge... So to those calling the author trash then try making your own novel because as I see it, the author did a job well done in staying true to her plot and writing skills compared to other authors where there is never ending revenge and redemption plot which is pretty repetitive this days

13. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa while you read her plot it doesn't seem boring and gets interesting everytime while all those repetitive plot of revenge give a headache, so i usally drop them in between sometimes..

I hope the manhwa ending is different from novel :blobsmile:

ninjakitteh likes this.
  14. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don’t believe it at all

People defending saying they were kids !!?? Like no. The twins were like 13/14 when she was still there! That’s old enough to know better.

15. ninjakitteh

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be a bit controversial, but I think something needs to be said: Karina's family was NOT evil - they were simply not good.

As detestable as their behavior may have been, especially from our more-enlightened perspectives, they never acted out of hatred or malice, crossed any extreme lines or even violated social norms (remember, they lived in a European-esque aristocratic society). Karina aside, they were essentially a fairly typical aristocratic family, not some pit of conniving snakes rising up from an infinite Hell. Of course, this does nothing to excuse their actions - inadvertently or not, they still essentially killed Karina with their negligence - but words like "evil" and "monster" should be reserved only for those who truly deserve it... and being a shitty family member simply isn't enough.

Karina's family may all be pieces of shit who deserve to massage dirty taints with their tongues until further notice, but to put them on the same level of, say, the Inaodens [Untouchable Lady] or the Sperados [The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess] is a bit much, don't you think? I mean, the latter two tried to literally sacrifice their respective daughters to gain more supernatural power! Meanwhile, the Leopolds just wanted a babysitter... o_O

16. ozrve

ozrve Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused. Did she die and then be revived, have a daughter and then die again?

17. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC She didn't die, she just told her family to think of her as dead now, after that she got her life extended, have a daughter and then die

Shendee90, ozrve, veivei and 2 others like this.
  18. ozrve

ozrve Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did she die of art disease? I can't believe they didn't stay together until the end :'(

19. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically yeah she used her power to save her daughter that ended consuming the rest of her new time

Shendee90, veivei and Tt123 like this.
  20. ozrve

ozrve Member

Reading List:
    Link