Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 62 and honestly, I think ML development is pretty good. After all, he was depressed, something that cannot be resolved overnight.
    It was well constructed the moments that a person who is depressed in the state of killing himself has. And the way MC takes care of him, I'm honestly loving it.
    Oh, I also must not forget to highlight, the moments when ML shows its presence and puts ogML and ogFl, with fear. I love that!
    ML is not really fragile, but he loved ogFL so much, he took what she said as something concrete and then added his best friend, leaving him aside. He doesn't have the emotions he can handle. But to Hess, as he starts to call, comes and shows that it is not so. I must agree with the emperor, MC is the best partner for ML! :aww::bloblove:

2. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    FINNALY SOMEONE WHO THINKS LIKE ME!! Honestly it's very rare to see weak mls so it's a breather for me

Out of all the languages in the world you chose to speak FACTS

3. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure why people are saying that the ml is weak...... I mean I'm sure there are many male leads that were depressed due to their traumatic pasts and so on.... But they weren't called just bcz they weren't suicidal but I must say why are PPL not calling the female lead of "I'm a villainess can I die" weak..... Like why are PPL only insulting him as weak but encouraging her..she took like 100chps just to gain the will to live PPL were sympathetic at that time but now here they are calling hime weak Bcz he took 79 chps... One must not comment on someone without knowing anything... Even if he isn't a living prsn but think bfr talking like that..... Depression isn't smthng that comes and goes as per a prsns will...... U don't even know his side of story... I mean there are POV of him but that isn't enough to begin with.... The entire story revolves around female lead and just 1or 2 chapters of POV belongs to ml and that definitely isn't enough to express someones inner self.... PPL come to like the fls bcz of the perfect description of their feelings in all those chapters compared to that almost nothing is given on ml. And I'm not talking About just this story but rather every single one.... If the ml has cold personality then PPL are like how could ml treat fl like that but in reality if a person has a cold personality so he has to treat fl the same way until he starts to feel smthng for her... She is not someone special or important to him to begin with so why must he treat her well.... Just coz she's the fl.....?! Once he starts to like her then if he treats her like shit then he is wrong but before developing feelings for her why must he treat her well

4. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how the story goes on? does ML start to fall for her?
    What about MC role in the society? Will she become an elitè socialitè?

Viliel and Tt123 like this.
  5. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agreeeeeeeeeeee ♥

I finally found people who agreeeeeeee I came here for spoilers and I ger people saying they don't like the story cause of ML :)

I. CAME. FOR. SPOILERS. NOT. YOUR. COMPLAINING. ASS. ABOUT. A. MANZ. DEPRESSION. :)

ps i don't want fight :) i want spoilers, don't come at me :) i just want spoilers not fights :)

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with Diana?? Did the og!ML and the OG!FL ever make amends on how they treated their so-called friend?

7. tallsoup

tallsoup New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know spoilers on how ML falls for FL!!!

She seems really cool so far so considering these spoilers about her almost getting revenge for him is cool, might just read for that to be honest :)

Winter Daphne, SofiyeJaan and Tt123 like this.
  8. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, so what's the timeframe? I heard that the ml's depression goes on and on like to chapter 80, however how long is this? I feel like I've read another story and it seems more than half of the novel then you realize like woah it's only been like a week.

I'm saying that depression isn't gone after a few months perhaps for some. From the last chapter it seems like the whole story takes place about 3 years then again it seemed like helios (is this the ogml?) was 50 years old? So I'm not sure always taking a wild guess about translations. I'd love to talk more about depression or the 2 main leads, however I don't know much of the story to be able to comment. I can say it would be great if depression could be cured if you just loved them enough - ha even heartbreak getting a cure by simply giving someone a hug.

TrinaAngel, FFAx27, Ac03 and 2 others like this.
  9. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 69, I think it's been around 1 year? What I'm understanding is, his depression is more related to the love or attachment he has with the original couple. But as the MC is showing that the original couple was not everything he thought, adding that it also shows that the ML is someone special and for what was happening he did nothing wrong, I think it may be between 2 to 3 years when he will feel more relaxed. But in reality, when you have depression, so far, at least from what I study, there is no 100% recovery.
    So I believe that it will take a long time to see a more concrete result.

10. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Me looking for spoiler but only finding psychology treatises on depression: :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin::blob_plusone::blobpopcorn:

Dao_Teo, lola46, Grayel and 8 others like this.
  12. Medivh

Medivh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Created an account too to share my humble opinion :blobpopcorn_cool:, a man who became depressed was never a weak person! For them to reach that stage meant the situation goes beyond unbearable!

Ps. The novel is so great coz everything is going on what the fl wants and its a short novel too, so its expected to not be too dramatic where you can build a park full of rollercosters:cookie:. Lets wait for the formal translation or manhwa chaps. This would be a boon
    :blobparty:

13. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read only till MC goes to the temple to retrieve the land, so I can't say much, but I do like her. This one I presume will be a 'slow' one and I am curious to see how the MC will make the ML pass over his disappointment and fall in love with her.

Narakl28, TrinaAngel, BrytteM and 2 others like this.
  14. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    FL is literally the fandom with 2nd male lead Syndromes :blob_grin:.
    Everytime I have the 2nd male lead syndrome, I’m like “don’t worry my love, I will heal your broken heart!” :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

15. michiruechizen

michiruechizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's very daring and it can be a bother but I can have the story if so you can send it to me by message, if you can't still thank you in advance

Nefroza likes this.
  16. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have any questions or want more details about something, just let me know. :blobokhand:
    I'll start where this last chapter of manhwa left off
    1 - MC will be placed as the prince's advisor, so that it is easier for her to pass the predictions.
    2 - We have the beginning of the plan to make Diana an outcast.
    3 - We have the MC first telling Diana that she's going to run out of godly power. And giving a slight suggestion that she should hide it as much as possible.
    4 - Diana e o Prince, are moving away.
    5 - One of Diana's best friends asks MC to help ogFL, MC refuses because we are already at the point where every society knows that MC hates Santa.
    6 - MC accepts Madame Harmonia's request to go to Diana's tea. But there Diana, tries to make everyone see MC as someone bad, only it turns out wrong, Diana throws a cup of tea on MC and who comes out as bad is Diana.
    7 - MC tells Prince about a baron's boat going down, makes that baron's daughter make Diana invest.
    8 The prince tries to make Diana not invest, he freezes even her use with real money, but the donkey wants to show that MC is wrong, so she asks to borrow money from the temple
    9 - MC along with other ladies, are digging over the temple properties and thus attacking the temple and the Saint. The prince finds out, makes a deal with MC.
    10 - MC agrees for her not to use what was already planned, but ML says he will as soon as he gets back from negotiations with the other realm.
    11 - Diana starts trying to get the ML back, but he is cold to her.
    12 - MC descobre que o príncipe está interesado nela.
    13 - Prince apologizes to ML and makes it clear that he will not covet what is his
    14 - ML and MC will come dukes. Diana gives ML a gift, but he's on the fireplace. :blobhero::aww::blobmelt::blobowoevil::blobjoy:
    15 - MC is worried about ML going to the kingdom when negotiating
    16 - We have ML's confession that he wants to be a real couple with MC.
    17 - MC and ML have their first night and day together, ML goes to negotiations and MC looks super anxious
    18 - MC loses appetite, the prince goes to visit her and as MC is weak, ends up using some words and the prince discovers that she actually went back in time.

And here we have a summary until chapter 107, when I read more, I try to bring it.

17. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was pathetic to me was that he never once tries to get better. Yes his friend and his crush betrayed him but he had a lot of people behind him who cared for him and depended on him and lost their sleeps to make sure he doesn’t kill himself. My issue is that he doesn’t think about them. He only thinks about people who betrayed him and he never once makes attempt to get better himself cos that’s the first step.

Exactly. But with FMLs who have been betrayed and alla that, they make effort for something. Maybe revenge or isolating herself and making her self better. Whatever it might be, especially if they have someone they care for, they don’t go around trilling to lull themselves every chance they got. Like “the abandoned wife” I think it was, she went through so much shit and was so depressed and when someone who was willing to help her, she willingly opened up then did things on her own. The ML here had everything handed to him

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    DOHere likes this.
  18. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not trying to defend the ML, don’t really care about him and only read manhwa because of the art and cool MC.
    But if people with mental disorders like ML could rationalize like you suggest there wouldn’t have been a need for medical treatment and special facilities for suicidal people and patients with depression who in the worst cases can’t even get up from their beds to go to a washroom. Depression is a condition that is usually related not only to ones mind but to their body and hormones too. So even if ML understood that his behaviour is wrong and harmful for his people, there’s nothing he could do until his body and mind are healed. And any small event or even expectation could actually cause a relapse, so he’s lucky to have MC who took care of all the troublesome things and didn’t expect anything in return.
    But of course I don’t approve getting rid of political enemies with poison prior to his depression. It is very wrong and could have triggered his mental issues if he’s never been a cruel and heartless person, almost like instant karma.

19. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really excited about this story but whenever I open this thread I always get rants of others only ,now people need to stop now because we know that there are two kind of people who're literally posting longassed post in this thread first who like this ml(it's their opinion) and second who don't like this ml(again it's their opinion,so please stop you all with your rants because all the time I get notification,it's always ended up with other's rant , don't fill this thread with your opinion we want spoilers:blobflag:), please don't fight over fictional character and please some kind soul provide us spoilers,what happened to ogMl and OgFl at last and I really wanna know & how ml and fl fell for each other and what are ogMl and ogfls reaction when ml got over his first love , please spoil :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobcozy::blobcozy:

20. Minnymle

Minnymle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, ML isn’t weak, he is just too deep in love. Honestly, if the FL died and ML wasn’t depressed, suicidal, etc, and simply “moved on even though it is hard,” this story would get a lot more hate because people would consider him too cold and heartless. The reason why ML is getting so much hate here may just be because ML is hung up on ogFL instead of the FL. I myself am not really fond of this ML, but I just figured if ML instead of mourning OGFL, mourned FL instead, everyone would probably be happier so bias plays a role.