Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. FantasiesMyLove

FantasiesMyLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, can you tell me if there will be no release chapter of the comic today?

2. yi.lin27

yi.lin27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I interest a link of a spolier in the table of content? If anyone knows could you explain it to me cause I am having trouble wihtt that. Thanks.

Empress7865 likes this.
  3. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Damn, this made me teary....Her father is doing his best to ensure someone will protect his daughter when he is no longer at her side.

4. potchiee

potchiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG

StrawberryShin likes this.
  5. phanh_lu

phanh_lu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After skimming the spoilers, I have a feeling that Tia only realized she had loved Perez after the kiss. Did we have no hint about her feeling before that point? I feel like 90% of the manhwas I had read has the female protagonist being oblivious of her feeling or deny it at full strength for god's sake. I really want someone like Yeni or Cecil who know clearly where they put their hearts from the beginning or at the same time with male leads.

Elren, BananaChi, Khadz and 2 others like this.
  6. linzyyy

linzyyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My opinion, tia already realize that she likes perez long before the kiss, she just hardly denies her feeling and try to rationalize that she only attracted by his handsome features, that is because tia has decided to be matriach of lombardy from the start if her 2nd life, so she thinks if she fell in love with peres, it's useless and wouldn't make it since lord of the house cannot be an empress. An empress will lose their family name and right to inherites their family.
    Aah and i think tia is not that dense. She realize perez feeling towards her is more than special yet still deny her feeling.
    Aah.. i remember a scene where tia and perez walk side to side to have dinner when they were in mission in the north (before the landslide happened and the kiss scene as well), tia think perez and ramona are dating and said to perez who is flirting to her "dont cheat, you already have girlfriend from your academy classmate, arent you?" And perez who is dumbfounded, denied and even felt happy because tia is kind of jealous and tia got blushes and badump badump moment kkk

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    notcatsmith, Paris_Eve, its0k and 6 others like this.
  7. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone link me to the spoiler about tia's twin cousins and what happened to them. I can't find it, I'm sorry.

8. JustALonelyCat

JustALonelyCat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I haven‘t read this whole thread yet because it is really long, so I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet. I am kind of mad at the story and I need to let it out and I hope for some opinions on it.
    I think that you are only worth something as a person in this story if you perform well. The grandfather is the perfect example of this. He doesn’t love is children and grandchildren equally but only if they are of use to his family concept. He didn’t even give any of his attention to the MC before he realized her talent. That’s so stupid. I wouldn’t even mind if the story was conscious about it and dealt with it in some way. But it doesn’t. The Mc herself even acts kind of the same way. I really hate it. As a person who struggles with mental health issues regarding exactly that issue, it just makes me mad. Especially because I feel like the story is loved so much. I haven’t read a anything regarding this. So I want to know if there is a difference to the novel or if anyone feels the same. As a light and fun read I really like this story myself but it just shows an unhealthy view on what human worth means.

Creolenerd likes this.
  9. takurara

takurara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I've just finished reading its novel + its side stories few days ago 'cause I'm excited to see what's next in the manhwa. I got your point, I felt the same way too but as I've finished reading the novel, I saw some character's development in most of the characters specially the Grandfather. In the novel there's the time that realization hits him on how he gave his attention to his children and grandchildren. The early parts of the story does not show it yet but he did love his children and grandchildren so much that he almost give his full attention in managing and protecting his family, Lombardy, that's why he does not spend so much time with his family and wasn't able to show it. He regret it.

He realized this when the time he passed down the Lombardy to Tia for being the matriarch of the family he does not want her to do the same thing as he did that's why he let Tia & Perez to be together even though at first he really don't want Lombardy and the Imperial family have that connection. He saw how Tia is happy when he's with Perez and he wants her to experience to have a happy family with someone she truly loves. Actually everyone in Lombardy felt that same way for Tia specially her Aunt.

I think the Grandfather way of showing his love is through "tough love" toward other members of the Lombardy family but at the same time he's showing too much affection for Tia that's why it looks like he does not equally love everyone in Lombardy but for me I think he did love everyone he just have different way of showing it to others.

As for the MC, Tia, I see where your coming from she really did act the same way because she felt she needs to just to be the Matriarch of the family. She felt she needed to be the same as her grandfather but in the mid - later story of the novel, as I mentioned the Grandfather had some realization and at the same time she also did.

This is my opinion, hope you don't mind. It's also my first time joining and replying in this forum as well. I'm so happy that I've finished reading the novel too, its really light and fun read as you said and looking forward on how it's going to be in the manhwa.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  10. phanh_lu

phanh_lu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agreed with you. Because I don't feel like the grandfather didn't love Tia even when she hadn't showed her talent yet. Tia in the past was a timid girl and consicious of her half-blood origin. Maybe she was scared of grandfather too. You know, normally he seems to have the aura freaking people out. But now she is openly showing that she wanted grandfather's attention, so he also happily does that for her. I think in life, there are many expressions of "give and take", "demand and supply" kind of relationship.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    Paris_Eve, takurara and evanesco99211 like this.
  11. JustALonelyCat

JustALonelyCat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your answer. I am glad to hear that there is character development. I am really looking forward to it as I do like the overall story.

12. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I also think that the main point here is not just Tia's skills but the fact that she's the only one who really regards her grandfather as a grandpa and not just as the patriarch. Her cousins are probably too scared of him which is no wonder considering his strict aura (in the first TL Tia was the same) and sadly he's too focused on the role of the family head to be more approachable. I think that's why it feels like he treats her with favouritism (and we also can't forget that the story is pretty one-sided as we see everything from Tia's POV).
    On the other hand it is also not suprising that the Lombardy legacy and the inheritance takes priority for him. Being the patriarch comes with a lot of responsibilty. When not only greedy aristocrats but even the emperor would happily seize your family's wealth and influence it is essential to be competent, focused and prepared. That's why these characters often forget to openly show their love even to their family and they come of as strict, distant, unfeeling parents/spouses, etc. (No wonder that the misunderstandings that come from this kind of behaviour are the basis for many time travel stories.)

I'm not trying to defend the grandpa because primarily it is his job to create a healthy and loving environment for his family and in the 1st TL he totally failed to do it. However I still think that we have already seen a few signs of his actual feelings. The most recent one is his reaction to Gallahan's disease. The fact that despite his greed and incompetence Vieze is still in line to succeed him or that despite not trusting Shananet's husband he has still allowed him to manage some family businesses also go against common sense and for me can only be explained by his love and trust towards his own children.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    phanh_lu, Paris_Eve, its0k and 3 others like this.
  13. Sendsomespoilers

Sendsomespoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when is the season 2 of the novel will be released?:cry:::blobcatsad::

14. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first TL the twins never cared for Tia, why in the second TL they follow her like mama duck?

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcz she stoop up for herself and they thought she's cool, they're just kids

Boopbup and ISTP23 like this.
  16. linzyyy

linzyyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the twin originally ignorant. In the past life, Tia never confronted when she was being bullied by Bellesac. And the recent life, Tia stood for herself and even fight back Bellesac, it caught the twin's interest and after that they really care about Tia.
    When Tia already become the Matriach, the twin became Lombardy's Knight. The author yet mention whether the twin got some romance or not idk.. the side stories still going though..it still on hiatus now

17. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Does Gallahan marry someone?
    (I'm kind of hoping, he doesn't. He's sweet and deserves happiness of his own, but Tia's mother was just too good.:notlikeblob: Her appearances in the manga reminded me of the Who Made Me a Princess manga, the mother was also only shown like a mirage. That unforgettable love that you can always happily remember, the sweet feeling of love that will forever stay engraved into your soul. I don't think there could be anyone besting her ever.:blobmelt:)

2. Amongst the cousins, what will happen to the children of the Second Uncle's?
    (Does the elder one get his bearings and separate from the bad inlfuence?)

3. Are there other couples beside TieXPreze at the end?

18. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- gallahan remains single, he only care about his daughter
    2- Laurel and his son astalieu are kicked out but crenny/craney is a good child so he doesn’t get kicked out.
    3- no more couples, we only have Laranne X Avinox

19. FantasiesMyLove

FantasiesMyLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it on hiatus already?

DOHere likes this.
  20. addxctd_05

addxctd_05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is. I really miss Tia, I hope I will be able to meet her soon:blobsad:

FantasiesMyLove, rock.doll and DOHere like this.