Resolved BL Horror

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShioriSai, May 26, 2022.

1. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    I only remembered one arc, I also forgot if the MC can remember the other arcs.

Here's the things I remembered on that arc:
    (1) In this arc, there's a married couple (I think it's for convenience, or something). They live in a mansion(?). The MC here is first working in a cafe, the man (one of the couple) frequently go to this cafe just to see the MC. I can't remember what happened, but the woman (the other one of the couple) also took a liking on mc, and proposes to let the mc live on the attic of the house, like a secret lover or something, but mc sees it on a different way.

(2) The husband found out about the mc, the couple got into a fight, then they both died, and became ghosts.

(3) Idk what happened to mc, but I guess he also died? then became a ghost?

(4) Years later, a group of youths(or students?) entered the mansion which were hunted by the couple. They got stuck there, and can't come out. The couple is killing people from the group.

(5) I think nearing the end, the husband killed the wife(like devour/vanish or something bec she's already a ghost and clearly dead), and then mc and the husband was shown living peacefully in the mansion???? as a ghosts??

Sorry, and yes I also think this description sucks.

2. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link