Recommendations Passive Growth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lightmage5, May 25, 2022.

1. lightmage5

lightmage5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels where the mc gets stronger without risking his life nonstop. Only ones I can think of at the moment are where mc has systems that don't require you to risk your life like Sign-in Buddha's palm. Other ones are where they give mc items/support over time like Afk farming software, and Top tier providence secretly cultivate for a thousand years. Shadow Hack would also fall under this category. Any recommendations? bonus if the mc is actually smart and not have an IQ of 10. Novels can be from any website.

2. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite of the 'sign-in' type novels is My Girlfriend From Turquoise Pond Requests My Help After My Millennium Seclusion. It doesn't overstay its plot and has the rare good ending in a cultivation novel.

3. Siebzehn

Siebzehn 95% Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  4. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    History's Number One Founder

5. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No Fatigue, maybe? It got action so it's inevitable that MC would involve in a fight, but the cheat that he got is that he won't get tired easily & the way one would increase their skill(s) is by doing it repetitively in Skyrim-like style, so...

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  6. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    My senior brother is too steady, smart mc but horrendous translation quality
    Monster Pet Evolution, mc usually just watch his pet doing their thing while looking for items that could evolve them, rush ending
    Throne of Magical Arcana, smart mc, gain power by writing thesis and creating magic based on the research data they gain, slow start but the pace pick up when mc start writing his paper and gaining power

lightmage5 likes this.
  7. GlueGod

GlueGod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link