Spoiler Another Typical Fantasy Romance / 아무튼 로판 맞습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 22, 2021.

1. tokki_mochi

tokki_mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what are Monti and Topaz endings :blobsnow:

Viliel and Laerta like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an original series. The source material IS the manhwa. The only spoiler you can get is when you get to read the series first before other people

3. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She comes to the priest and takes away his blessing. You wanted to take away the most valuable thing from me, I will take away what you value the most.
    She is cruel but fair. The heroine wants the priest to repent, then she will return to him his connection with God.
    This is the most amazing manga I have ever seen. All these cute moments of our couple make readers turn into a puddle of cuteness. We are there like ice cream in the heat. I want to tell the author that we love him, because his work is incomparable!!!

What a cunning move to deceive the most powerful high society socialite they were friends with in a previous life. The heroine deliberately leaves her earrings on the dressing table so that they will be returned to her personally later. another way to strengthen ties. I am glad that the heroine is in no hurry to reconnect with her best friend, because she soberly assesses the situation. In this life, her best friend may behave differently, and she needs to protect her home and precious husband and marriage from royalty.

And again here we see so many sweet moments.

This story like honey to my heart. Love it! ❤️❤️❤️

Elisee, Viliel, Fenrironcrac and 8 others like this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Pellus I believe is desperately lonely. He literally only has Lithera as a close emotional connection. Yea he has vassals that like him but that is the same feeling as liking a boss. He can allow Topaz to grow close to him without much repercussion since he too will be killed due to his illegitimate status. While Pellus knows the cost of being related to royalty since his own parents were killed by being wrongly framed by a long time subordinate and friend as being insurgents. He had the background of knowing the cost of betrayal, loss of beloved family and being emotionally isolated for most of his life.

In Topaz he can relieve some of his emotional dependence from Lithera. Which is also what Lithera wants. To diversify his relationships and be a more whole human even without her.

Elisee, Viliel, nicomcla1995 and 2 others like this.
  5. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We continue the sweet moments. When a socialite visits the heroine, they get drunk and become friends. The heroine demands that Pellus say "I'm adorable". To which he replies that he knows that she is already sober, because her speech is clear, her tongue is not slurred. The heroine is like, damn, I was close, you almost said. But nothing, in the future you will definitely say how beautiful you are.

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Oh god, the 4th wall breaking in ch 40. We readers were acknowledged not once but twice!

7. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are going to fight monsters in chapter 42. Both of them are so cool and sweet :blobnosebleed:.

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness! Kartha has demon ears and wings! What a twist to us readers

9. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's she? Looks like a vampire?

10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Kartha? One of the OG2nd leads? MCs current bff that wants to be a mistress. Or am I thinking of another character?

lazynoodles likes this.
  11. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember her appearing before or any mention.. (or was there anything i missed:blobsweat:). If your words are true then she is the villain basically :sweating_profusely:

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    him. Kartha is male. You know? One of the reasons why the leads got together this timeline? MC is so sick (effects of the do-over, not getting ger blessing in the previous life) and has no authority that she had to ask Kartha for help (information network)

Viliel and Tsukasa55 like this.
  13. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's a Friendly relationship?

Viliel likes this.
  14. Kitty cat 2008

Kitty cat 2008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have theory actually when he fights Pell he talks about he is a demon and and talks about how he haven't seen Rita for so long and the world getting Corrupted after the eclipse and time travel so I think he is from the 1st tl and after Rita dying the world got Corrupted and people turned into demons

15. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any art of their kids ? Does they have kids?

Viliel likes this.
  16. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellas! Chapter 46 had me screeching!! And nxt week Ch. 47 will be end of S1, Wolhet will then take a break in prep. for S2.

But can we talk about the perfect pace of their relationship? Am dying help!!

Viliel likes this.
  17. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wholesome to the max but it worries me because nothing bad happened yet

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    So, S1 finale...
    Author apologized to us it didn't show 18+ scenes
    Lithera warned Pell... or us not to go full 18+ rating (will it lose a lot of readers if its no longer friendly for all audiences?)
    Extra morning sexy content that is still safe
    The other half of the past life letters are sent as a gift... with a price and hint on what's to come for S2. Going to the palace arc...!... Yay (monotone)
    I keep forgetting if Lithera's face is already practically well-known publicly in the old newspaper article where they were spotted together bathed in blood, if not, if not will it be enough for her ex husband to suddenly show interest or be obsessed in this case? I mean, the only reason she got together with him is under the impression of her story knowledge and that him being the OGML, the most likely reason to be the happiest ending. Its public knowledge how much the duchy couple care for each other (got Lithera's parents' approval and Pell's vassals approval. Would a reigning CP risk it all for an obsession of a woman he'll probably show interest in? Or will we be taking Lithera's trauma subplot route? Or maybe a surprise cameo of a TL1 Daemon character again? Like TL1 Kartha or Mony making an appearance)

augacutan, Viliel and chubbykitty like this.
  19. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me breathe in for a second, "AAAAAaaaaAaaaaaAAAHHHHHHhh!!!!!!!"

This couple really knows how to make me scream like a teenaged girl!
    They finally did it! And ya boi wasn't even gentle coz MC wanted it hard and rough!

[​IMG]

And can we talk about our scruffy late teens daddy boi?

[​IMG]

I'mma start a new religion.

20. tokki_mochi

tokki_mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alert me when they come back