Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Merofms20

Merofms20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My English isn't very good 'cause it's not my 1st language :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    1. Hunters didn't really appear in the Novel yet, it was first mentioned in cale month diary. And he meet them in the test you better read the spoiler for the test chpters to understand
    2.i don't remember any mention of hunters in the beginning of the story
    3. The king alberu's dad hates hunters 'cause they killed someone he loves, and he is trying to kill them. The one suspected of being a hunter is billios read spoilers of the test chapters and what happened after the test ended to understand
    more
    4. Raon's the future dragon lord. The son of the last dragon lord and until now he can't use his attribute. So I'm not sure what it can do exactly
    5. The hunters are strong but not very strong. Cale met them in the test but they were not so strong that he couldn't defeat them. But they have special powers so read spoilers about the test chpters
    6. So far the hunters didn't appear or participated directly in the story but they did some thing behind the curtain it was mentioned in the test chpters and in the chpters after the test
    (*the test chpters and the chpters after are very important and has a lot of information so it's better to read spoilers about them)
    I hope you understand. my English isn't very good:blobsweat:

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  2. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not the best one able to answer these questions, but I'll give it a shot.

1) The Hunters are a large clan of people who have not yet been face revealed outside of Cale's test. There are two branch families, one is missing, and the other betrayed the rest. The Thames family (Cale's mother, probably fake Hillsman) were one of those two branches.

2) A large part of the Hunters mission is supporting the Sealed God. Therefore, it is very likely that the Hunters were involved in White Star emulating the Ancient White Star. We do know that they're the ones who taught Dolph (Lion King) how to eat Elementals.

3) Alberu's father is absolutely not a Hunter; he just left to hunt the Hunters (hunting foxes did not work when Ron tried it last season, so I don't have high hopes). He might have some bloodline, though, if Ancient White Star was a Hunter, which has not yet been confirmed. Hillsman is also not a Hunter (fake Hillsman would have killed him if he was).

It has not been revealed if Billos' family are Hunters or if it's just the older brother working with/benefitting from them. Same with Alberu's younger brother (whichever one didn't get married) and Duke Orseno.

4) Raon's element is the Present (here and now). He hasn't figured out how it works, yet.

5) Individually? Probably yes. After they eat a couple single-lifers and absorb their power, then definitely yes. There are also a lot of them.

6) They mostly just watched. White Star was strong enough to complete their mission (ie, feeding White Star to the Sealed God). They probably figured that if White Star was stopped, then it would be a single-lifer who did it: they'd eat the single-lifer and absorb his power, and White Star would eventually be reincarnated to complete his mission.

B) Single-lifers, by the way, are effectively immortal people who cannot reincarnate (they are no different from normal people until transmigration to a different world). The Choi family has a lot of single-lifers. Cale is worried that the Hunters will target Choi Han.

3. Lex_henituse

Lex_henituse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tell me in which chapter cale meet hunter in test. Please tell me chapter number ❤️

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roughly around chapter 720-730, if you want the specific wherein they fought (CJG and Cale vs. 2 Hunters) start with chapter 727, iirc.

5. DarkeAOU

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not expect that one!

Super Rock became a god!? The God of Protection? How cool! And the Fiery Cheapskate is there, too! How nice.

Now I'm looking forward to Part Two of the main story even more. :blobpopcorn:

6. Yash24

Yash24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MY god!!! I felt so freaking sad when I was reading this................He sounds so lonely:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Don't worry god of death cale won't hate you He'll realise that you were a part of their team the whole time:blob_pompom:

also reading this made me realise that if the the cheapskate is a god how is he talking to cale in cale's head?????:blobconfused:

I hope the god's have a happy ending too and also the balance guy should go to hell not everything that is balanced is good:blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:

7. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    When you realized you become something you never imagine to be. The beginning of the legend named GoD started like this. :blobjoy:

what kind of mountain does CJG crossed in here? Wait.... If CJG is the disciple of Super Rock... Then there is a chance that CJG might be the next successor for the position of "God of Protection"? Or this master- disciple relationship pertains to their previous relationship as Super Rock who takes Nelan Barrow because he had the Dominating AP who just like to scam people into thinking he was brave? :hmm:

A confirmation of who God Of Protection is. Yeah right, the crazy Super Rock. As well as info about how one can become a god.

.... Really?:blobjoy:

a chilling realization that Cage might be the reincarnation of the glutton.:blob_sunglasses:

wow, I thought Chois would fill up positions of gods by now only to discover no one of them ever become one. Well, good for the Chois... Knowing what GoD is experiencing...:blobjoy:

LSH is a confirmed subordinate of GoD!!! A contractor, then?:hmm:

You should apply for office insurance, furniture included, in situation like this.:blobjoy:

When CJG was supposed to be the intern you overwork but instead CJG is like a loan shark collecting debt in GoD's eyes. The urgent need to avoid him, hahaha.:blobjoy:

I really thought at this story, Dorph is the universal punching bag. I never knew the one who really held the title is GoD.:blobsweat:

hahaha... After avoiding CJG, GoD got another scary guy to look out for. I'm repenting for my previous comments about blaming everything to GoD. I didn't know you greatly suffer so much more.

Soos are very protective of their own. Beware, GoD.

GoD, why do I feel like KRS in your mouth is a teenage mutant ninja turtle.:blobsweat_2:

I also wish to figure out what secret the blue-wolf tribe is keeping aside from having the Wolf King being a single lifer outcast in the realm of the gods and higher being.

aside from paperworks, somehow I feel GoD is also doing a sideline job as a psychiatrist and consultant for other higher beings.

I wonder if we will meet the last two names mentioned in the upcoming book 2.:hmm:

imagine two beings (a god and his subordinate) wearing party hats and having a display banner saying "Celebration for Cale digging his own grave. Again". Yippee. Haha, Cale was doing all sorts of chaos and here CJS is a happy seeing it again. Hahaha.

I am happy the this GoD is very different. Atleast he tries his very best with minimum sacrifice.

and here folks is where the saying "burning the bridge after crossing it" applies. Tsk... God Of Balance is quite uh annoying. Don't bully, GoD. (Yep that was coming from me who also blamed him in the past):blobsweat_2:

So aside from GoD. Super Rock and Angelina are playing the role of undercover agent who will help Cale and co. And will try to stay out of the radar of God of Balance.

Thank you for the sharing GoD's journal, @angie_sash -nim. I think this info dump is the best one for TCF as of now. I can't stop my mind in churning them.:notlikeblob::hmm:

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  8. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AWW hohohoho GoD seems to have just no idea how close Superrock and everyone else are to Cale since he doesn't seem to know they're basically making Cale their busy market place to chat

9. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm, I think it is not like that. God of Protection and Super Rock maybe just one person but remember Ancient Powers are just a part of the consciousness of the previous owner that stems from their strong will to do something when they are facing their death (eg., Super Rock to sacrifice his life to protect, The glutton to eat and absorb dark mana, etc.). A left behind consciousness.

Plus, Cage is another point. Cage might be the reincarnated glutton priestess that is why it is impossible to have the APs inform Cale of what is happening outside their memory as a human who died saving the world.

Well, this is only my comprehension but maybe as we go down at the mystery of TCF my assumption might be wrong.:hmm::blobsweat:

Mashumello, shiory, Agavadon and 5 others like this.
  10. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our Cale on his way to godhood TwT
    I LOVE HIM TwT HE'S HOT AND HE'S FUNNY WHAT MORE DO I LOOK FOR---
    NOOOOOO IS THAT WHY HIS DIVINE ITEM IS A BOOK CALLED "THE WAY TO KILL DEATH"?!?!?!? AND IT'S BLANK CUZ HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DIE?!?!?!? TwT Anyway, the mistake of the Sun Goddess must be related to shunning the dark beings.
    Is this why CJG gave his "ability" to LSH??? He also saw this "specialness"?
    I think... KRS is more special to him than Cage..
    It just sunk in to me that ever since LSH died, GoD took him in... i thought he was immediately reincarnated at Endable..
    WHY DO I FEEL HE'S THAT NEIGHBORHOOD AUNTIE THAT ALWAYS HAS FOOD FOR THEIR CHILD'S FRIENDS???? LOL
    I wonder what happened to those other two instance.
    Poor GoD... he's being trampled on here and there when he just wanna help TwT

11. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho guess who will get his long awaited rest day on June 27

And Time passed by so fast to think the last side-story will be released next and The start of the book 2 will be release after that

Anyway. . . . GoD went through alot. Cheer up I guess????

Anyway,how does the alcohol made by the Sun Goddess taste?

12. DarkeAOU

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale's ancient powers aren't actually people; they are the memories of people. Take the half of his mother's ancient power, for example. The owner of that half of the power wasn't Drew as an adult, but her younger self. Presumably the other half that the White Star absorbed contained the memories of her up to the moment she sealed/left the power.

The ancient powers have memories only until their death (where they left their powers, or that part of it, behind). Their connection to their "real self" ended after that. So Cale only knows Super Rock and them pre-ascension.

Also, since the Cheapskate wasn't named as a god, I think he's actually a tribulator like Choi Jung Gun.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so pumped for part 2! Hopefully we get multiple updates in the first week

Uncopyright likes this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much information this chapter.

Reum and Ddragonesse like this.
  15. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for the summary and update!:blobangel:

This side story is truly a roller-coaster twist,:blob_grin: no one saw that coming, and it is more than just 1:blobrofl::blobjoy:, if I were to rank the side stories this is defiantly on my top list!:blobparty: GoD really has his own troublesome days really different from what I imagine him back then:cookie:

Some questions were answered but as always new questions raise:cookie: now why SG said that GoD would be in big trouble because of his interference...... GoD really suffered for it, it's interesting to meet the other GODs and their role and who are Cale's supporters:blobjoy: GoP!!!!:blobrofl: though I wonder who chooses who to become a GOD seems like there is still a big boss hidden......

Nice to know what the others have been up to during those times..... it confirmed CJS is keeping an eye on Cale in the shadow I hope that the reunion of the 3 will happen soon..... and now I know why CJG personality changes because of his mountain climbing:confusedcatblob:

The way, GoD spoke of the Choi family it seems that this GoD wasn't the one who choose their family but it's confirmed that there will be a chosen one from Choi's, probably it was the previous GoD and he made sure that it be passed on to his successor.......

Nice to hear that SS7 will be released earlier and then Cale's back!:blob_pompom: I love how author-nim started the side stories with Cale on his first day at work to Cale having a holiday with his slacker dream :blobbunny: Hope get more of the GODs in Part 2 more appearance speak of I wonder why GoW wasn't mentioned:blobtorch:

Seems like CJG is more like a traveling apprentice/worker (he still works for GoD), I remember that GoDs wasn't supposed to reveal themself possible he might have not to known it's Super Rock but can sense him? I wonder what Cheapskate's position is:confusedcatblob: I think after he came to GoD world he end up with a huge personality change:blobbunny: given he was beating some up:blob_grin:

True a lot of hits was already a give away though it was unexpected and the guide to becoming a GOD really sounds like a certain someone who is close to checking all the boxes:blobjoy: though I love their talk about GoP power, GoD was voting on CH to get but seems like CH did have the need "character" to claim it was Cale:blob_grin:

Nope for sure, GoD "cherish Cale badly" (as he said) he will definitely end up as one Cale's overprotected Guardian, although he is already considered as one, making Cale his Saint show his protection to Cale that no one can easily harm him or face death:blob_coffee: GoD should have more personal time with Cale so his vicious side will awaken:blobjoy:

Im sure that's already a foreshadowing all we need is confirmation and I think soon in Part 2 it will be confirmed, honestly, they all deserve to have a better life from their past lives, and live the way they want. I wonder if that's the reason Cage warms up to Cale quickly and really likes him but I wonder if the other 3 also got reincarnated by any change they have also met Cale already? I feel like if cry baby was reincarnated I know who he might be now...

Seems like the being chosen as GoD has more deep requirements..... or is it because all positions are vacant :confusedcatblob:

it's official the 3 people GoD is scared off LHS, CJG & CJS but I think a 4th person will come up to the list if they meet again:blobjoy:

GoD avoiding being beaten reminds me of Cale avoiding troublesome things.... but at least I don't think he ends up like a bloody pulp unlike Dorph:blobsweat:

I am sure Lock will unlock the secret with Cale's help but they need to give a clue or something to make them investigate the matter I think what it is it's a tragic one......

Im, sure there will be a time that all the seeds will meet each other but I wonder if the 2 are alternate versions of anyone Cale knows:confusedcatblob:

If Cale finds out about this he will frown and ask himself why are they celebrating my misery:blobjoy:

GoB feels like a strict grand elder of the family that implements the rules of the family/clan and anyone who disobeys will be punished severely :sweating_profusely: rule are rules.....

It's more like GoD is the distraction/camouflage for GoP and Sun goddess to prevent GoB from noticing their movements:blob_grin: I do love how everyone is saying to each other don't cross the line, don't interfere too much but at the end of the day they will break it to save/protect Cale the gang:blob_grin:

True another example is AWS it was confirmed that his soul was destroyed but when Cale got the Blood Drench Rock he heard his voice but I think its also a part of their soul that has the strongest emotional attachment that could let go, that made stay that possibly became one with the AP.....

Though it's still a mystery why only Cale could hear the past APs voice? But I would love to have both GoP and cheapskate meet with Cale personally and they could also hear Cale's chat with the APs, I want to see GoP reaction to hearing past self saying things he never dream to say:blobjoy:

The best example is this line when Cale was thinking of destroying the temple "Destroy it?! Do you know how much that is worth?!":blobrofl:

16. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is not really an apprentice with how both of them emphasize how they made a "deal" more like both of them are equal party to a deal. Wonder if one of GoD's commission to CJG is to write TBOAH and he will deliver it to KRS. :hmm:

This is true. How GoD persisted making Cale his saint is maybe for protection reasons and giving more freedom to Cale to do what he wanted without incurring the wrath of other gods. Feels like GoD willingly become the buffer that will protect Cale so that gods will just blame GoD and not Cale.

who? Taylor? :hmm::blobjoy: my reason is because Cale's AP, the shield and VOH becomes one so... Maybe that is why Cage is also best friends with Taylor :blobxd: (yeah, it is just me with my sinking ship of Taylor x Cage, don't mind me)

well, there are 2 candidates for this one... CH and Cale. Hahaha, I mean move Cale and you will incurred the wrath of CJS, LSH and CH. Well Cale will be angry too. Hahah:blobsweat:

CJS: of course because I miss seeing you causing Chaos.

I feel GoB just hate doing more paperworks. He mentioned those who see fate will got disruptive cause of all those who didn't die. Haha feels like in an office environment wherein GoD's work affected GoB's work. The impact is so heavy, GoB needed to vent his frustrations haha. Poor GoD :blobsweat:

You know, all of them are unreliable narrator. Starting from Cale who said that he will not get involved but becomes the center of it all and here we have gods constantly reminding each other never to cross the line but they did one step at a time. Hahaha.

But really, I wonder why GoD was so interested with KRS. He watched Cage and KRS even in their childhood. Cage, I understand, cause she was the glutton and GoP somewhat entrusted her to him. As well as Cage being the one he can communicate the most. Why KRS though? Is KRS the friend that GoD killed? Or simply because GoD really wanted KRS as his saint from earlier as his childhood days? :hmm:

17. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that thinks that Cale will be the next God of Hope? It fits him perfectly

18. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I think GoH is also hopeful of Cale and many other candidates that may replace him as one of the "ancient" gods but somehow, I want Cale to the other one God of Chaos cause he always cause chaos and headache with whatever he does. :blobjoy:

19. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they saying that Ahn Roh Man will finally have a screen time aside from a guide to use taerang for our sun prince? I really want to know!

And does this mean will see one of our gang will ascend to godhood? Damn!

I really want to know why the higher beings, especially GoD decided to pay attention to KRS tbh. Because of the WS curse? But if that's the case, there are definitely other individuals that was affected as well before KRS, right? What makes him special? Is it because he's the one in the same generation as CJS? So many questions!

And damn, the wolf tribe actually have their own god that's long forgotten? Book 2 will surely full of chaos and I can't wait for it!

shiory, Akawain, Uncopyright and 2 others like this.
  20. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @angie_sash!
    I'm Aliiive!!! I love the side stories but I really missed TCF:blobdead:

I can totally see Cale as the God of Nope, I'm not doing anything today:blobcozy:

Ddragonesse, Akawain and Uncopyright like this.