Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came back to see how its going but my braincells went silent. What the hell is the author planning..

I dont really expect things to end anytime soon but if a miracle happens please hype the thread thank you.

Creolenerd, Khadz and DOHere like this.
  2. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laughs in KENKYO KENJITSU: THE REIKA-SAMA CHRONICLES.

3. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx so much for the summary

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Came back from a random notif. Happy to know Yulan x Vio is slowly publicly becoming canon with the engagement (sure, we still got a lot of bumps but AT LEAST Yulan is now... like the most likely ML, WITH the engagement). As creepy as this is, I am happy stepmom is gaining SOME sort of character. The disappointment at her being biomom 2.0 though is weird. What are the odds? Like... how? Is someone in that setting making certain people be obsessed with Vio? Is this the true endgame? Some magic, hidden, divine force actively making these people obsess in some form to this poor woman?

beazacha and rock.doll like this.
  5. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Vio's father is just that attractive I guess.

Tho, I DOUBT the Step-Mom is JUST like her regular mom. Vio probably meant that they have the same look in their eyes, desire or something, but it's probably for different reasons.

After all, unlike Vio's mother, Vio would quite literally be a golden goose in her step-mother's eyes. She looks like her father, is the thing keeping the nobility door open, and unlike Vio's biological mother her step mother doesn't seem to mind that Vio is female (Something that pissed her actual mother off because she couldn't keep pretending her obsession was still around)

Opelia, beazacha, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  6. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel still ongoing? my god i thought it was done

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No proof, but I was given the impression that the mistress was obsessed auth MC's mom. She was her maid and was probably always jealous of her so she stole her husband. And now her obsession transferred to MC and she probably gets pleasure in seeing her miserable and doesn't care that much for her daughter and husband. This is just my speculation tho. Feel like the author might go with sobering like this to round up the list of messed up ppl in this novel
    If you think abt it, none of the main characters are normal. Vio's "family" and even Yulan or the prince. They all have some complicated backstory or trauma. And MJ has an abnormal obviousness, she lives in her own idealistic world and ignores reality.

Yeah, we're still waiting to see some resolution:blobjoy:

beazacha, Deeyodee, lostross and 5 others like this.
  8. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally never heard about this, sounds like a [Headcanon]

Would be pretty funny tho

I wouldn't say that lol

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No? I think it was mentioned that the current wife was his first wife's maid

10. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like heresy...

But then again, we're missing the entire current manga arc worth of spoilers.

11. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been gone for a while, so wait, the stepmom is crazy and like her biological mother, a yandere too?

Though someone made a comment about her being willing to screw her own daughter over Violette...if that's the case, why wouldn't she tell her husband off, or whatever, comments make it seem like she is either a golddigger who doesn't care about Vio to maybe being bisexual and attracted to her but just waiting for the right time to do anything.

Which is it, is she just a jerk ignoring Violette and wanting her stuff...or is she like purposefully making Vio feel unloved so that when she mentally breaks down, she can say "i finally refuse to listen to my husband" and slowly get in Vio's good graces...i don't know, comments about her just make her seem like she could be both.

Khadz likes this.
  12. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would go for golddigger as she probably knows Vio is real owner of all assets. She is merely using the father ( since in my opinion the father is a musclehead who only has looks)

13. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back to this novel because I realised that JPMTL picked up this novel.

For anyone interested, you can read it here:-
    https://jpmtl.com/books/426

Thoughts and summary about some chapters

C178
    > Yulan has thoughts about his possessive treatment of Violet. They discuss about a new cafe menu. Violet relaxes.
    > Yulan muses about how he doesnt mind snitching to Grandpa
    (Please do. Seriously)
    > Yulan internally mocks the stupidity of MJ and how its entirely her fault for what's happening to her now-

C179
    >Yulan talks to Violet about moving in and Violet talks about Yulan's parents and how they seem to be good people.
    >Yulan is indifferent, like he's aware of them but had no emotions about it.
    > Yulan states how he never doubted he was thrown away.

C180
    > Yulan reminisces about how his childhood memories are vague, and he can only remember his encounter with Violet.
    > He cant remember who bullied him and his experience with his parents before the separated
    > He understands that his parents are kind and patient to him, but cant help but feel that he's being treated as livestock just before shipment.
    > He's aware of his advantageous position, but he has somewhat given up on having a good relationship with his parents as all they provide is half-hearted consolation and charity without asking him about his opinions and not actually addressing the issue.
    > Violet says she understands and to rely on her too.
    > Yulan cries in relief at hearing the words he wanted to hear.
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:

C181
    > Yulan and butler(?) talk about how he should not be sleeping on the sofa converse bout quality of Yulan's sleep, how he should have proper sleeping habits and sleep in a bed instead of the sofa and paperwork stuff.
    > It seems like he left the things in the mansion minimal, waiting for Violet's presence so everything can be aligned with her preference.
    > Yulan is congratulated on his enagement. Marine and Susui (the chef??) are all happy about it finally happening.
    > Meanwhile, paperwork is messy everywhere. Butler requests him to reorganize his messy desk (LUL)

C182
    > Violet is burnt out of her emotions
    > Violet leans on Marine and says that she's so relieved :aww:
    > Violet says she doesnt want to forgive MJ and hopes that MJ will finally wake up.
    > Wishes that she could have said goodbye calmly for perfect ending
    > Muses how she's not that different from father
    - She tried killing MJ by soliciting resentment > Father tried to beat her in anger (Wow that's some severe PTSD for her to think like that)
    > Muses about how she was unwanted by both parents, branded as a failure and thrown away as she was not male.
    > Muses how it would be much better if she was
    > "Me too. It was a mistake for me to be born between those two. I didn't need them in my life" (YOU GO GIRL)
    > Muses how she can't be with a family with those people.
    > Sleeps in Marines hands :blobmelt:

aymara88, Opelia, Sheddy and 19 others like this.
  14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for your summary spoilers! Maybe I missed something but what happened with MJ ...with “MJ will wake up”? If possible, please share more! :blobsmilehappy:

15. ivanlyw7

Reading List:
    Link
    Wake up as in realising her current circumstances and recognise what her parents are like and why people dislike her so much.

I want to cry cos my drafts for C183 – 193 is gone and I have to retype everything again.

C183
    ~~~Quiet times~~~
    - Study with Rosette
    - Dinner with Yulan
    - Tea time with Marine
    > Until…
    > Yulan:- I need to visit your family. You don’t have to come.
    > Yulan cannot ignore her family as there will be negative consequences from the church and royals if his disgust is made too apparent.
    > He will do this for her and tolerate it.
    > “Yulan’s house and Violet’s house have long been famous for supporting the country” (Hahahaha wtf how does this country still exist)
    > Yulan and Violet muse about weather its too early / too late to request for engagement, considering their graduation period
    - Yulan feels its too late as its normal to get engaged while studying. Violet feels its too soon.
    > Yulan still cant bring Violet home as he has no permission. Violet is temporarily still living in an external hotel. (I think this directly goes against something I TLed in earlier chapters but I cant remember)
    > Yulan is bringing Marine to take furniture and belongings
    > Violet has healed (Yay!)
    > Yulan will remember the pain and who was at fault.
    > Grandfather is still unconvinced of Yulan. There relationship isn’t good.
    > Violet says she will go too. She resolves herself.

C184
    > Results are out. She did fine but not as good as usual. Expected, considering her current circumstances. Frankly, its abnormal she managed to force a top rank for so long.
    > She’s relieved even though her grades have dropped.
    > Rosette & Violette go to café.
    > Claudia & Rosette’s engagement has been announced Rosette has been showered with blessings
    > Violet’s and Yulan’s engagement will be announced next year under the cover of the next king’s cornation
    > Rosette plans to go for a holiday. They talk with each other about various topics happily.
    > Violet muses on the upcoming plan
    - Yulan and Violet will go home per Grandfather’s decision. (Father cant do anything)
    - She is indifferent at the thought of her father’s rampage (Good. On. You. Girl.)

C185
    > Violet admires the estate’s beauty, musing about her mother’s perfectionism.
    > Marine has arrived much earlier so she can prepare to do packing (Sasuga maid-san)
    > The original plan was for Marine to sweep everything of Violet from the house before the meeting, and Violet can just say she’s engaged and moving and leave.
    > However, father predicted the plan and sent a letter specifying the date and time so all the plans were scrapped.
    > Violet is apologetic. Yulan says there’s noting to apologise for and that she doesn’t have to say anything during the meeting (aww)
    > Violet says she is now truly fine. She is now feeling really “okay”. (yes you go girl)

C186
    Scene – 5 people. 2 are laughing. Of the remaining 3, 1 has a sunken face, another had one that looked like it was about to be beath, and one with on expression.
    > Yulan:- Thanks for having us.
    > Yulan:- We are here today to announce our engagement and the subsequent migration
    > Father:- *Death stare*. Violet is indifferent.
    > MJ inwardly comments that Violet looks just like her father when her eyes are full of murder (well screw you too)
    > Father insults Yulan’s lowly birth, saying its expected of him and something he can’t change.
    > Yulan:- “Be careful of what you say, there are more people born like me than you think- ”
    > This is referencing to Mary Jun’s status as a mistress’ daughter and Stepmother being a mistress
    > Mary Jun, being the wimp she is, starts crying. She has received a huge shock and is now aware of where she stood. She’s reminded of Yulan’s previous remarks. (Yea hopefully she’s actually aware of her circumstances and her position. Also, good job Yulan)
    > Yulan:- “ Besides, the previous owner (Grandfather)liked it”
    > The engagement cannot be overturned per usual as Grandfather is no longer supporting Father and only maintaining status quo. Yulan is born with the blood of concubines. This kind of talk normally would never pass.
    > Mother interrupts with a muffled smile as if what she wants will be fulfilled.
    > “Um…do you mind?” “I wonder if the marriage isn’t possible for Mary Jun?” (aka transfer the marriage / engagement to Mary Jun instead)

Warning:- The next part with TW contains various creepy yandere behavior. Please skip if you are not comfortable.

C187 – Trigger warning

> Yulan and Violet are shocked. And feel the red flags on instinct.
    > Violet suddenly recounts her trauma and that hee mother had previously called her daughter by the father’s name
    > Stepmother:-“If its political, cant Mary Jun do it instead?”
    > This is technically a win-win for both families.
    > Father is stunned.
    > Stepmother is a result of political marriage and feels like this is normal. Father says he cant imagine leaving Mary Jun with Yulan
    > Stepmother:- “-Because she doesn’t look like you”
    > The father can no longer remember Violet’s mothers shape, face, voice or personality.
    > He only remembers her high and uncomfortable voice and his hate of her. How she refused to see him till death.
    > Now, it almost seems like the image overlaps with Stepmother.

C188 – Trigger warning!!!! Not very summarised because WHAT THE HELL
    > Father and Mary Jun are both speechless with horror.
    > Yulan had previously been warned about dangerous individuals in the family, but never about the Stepmother.
    > Stepmother:- “Oh did you think I was doing something evil for Mary Jun?” *grabs Father’s hands*
    > “That wont happen. Mary Jun is your child. A cute girl who contains your blood and has the same genes as you. She is very, very important.”
    > The woman whispers and pours out her love. There is no embellishment with the love. I love you, she says. Since the moment Mary Jun was born and raised, she came to love her for every minute.
    > Love, love, love, love, love, love.
    > “There’s no way I don’t love your child”
    > No matter how much she thinks about it, this love is endless.
    > Because she loves everything about him. She loves his face, his hair, his heart, every single cell that makes him. Naturally, such love was extended to his offspring Mary Jun.
    > “Violet really looks like you doesn’t she? Her hair color and face looks just like you used to. Really nice and cute, your kid. Its like coming out of a dream, its like coming out of a dream.”
    > Same as Mary Jun, with his blood. The child with his genes
    > Unlike Mary Jun, his hair color and her face.
    > Oh. Oh my god.
    > How happy I am.
    > Happiness…… “ – stepmother mumbles with a trance like expression

C189
    Yulan refuses and nopes the fuck out with Violet and heads to her room to organise things

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Opelia, Sheddy, its0k and 17 others like this.
  16. ivanlyw7

Reading List:
    Link
    C190
    Yulan asks if Violet is alright. Regrets taking her here.

Violet starts calming down and stops shaking reassuring him she's alright. Marine has went to ask for hot milk. Violet muses how she has taken more damage as expected.

Violet muses how stepmother and mother are both similar in how crazy they are, and that was probably why Marine is terrified of mother.

"I knew it was better not to come and knew it would hurt, but came anyway"

Violet has flashbacks to the period where her mother had forced her to live and act like a male and denied her individuality. How she had no worth aside from being a tool for father's affection.

"They cant just end it like this. Its cheating. Cheating. I tried so hard and they took it for granted and enjoyed it as a matter of course"

Give it back. Give back everything I gave you.

"I want to see them hurt."

Yulan simply listens to her thoughts as she processes through her trauma.

Vio apologises for having him listen to her and making him worry.

Yulan comforts her and saying that it's fine.
    Yulan- "Dont worry about it. Lets take a break. I'll buy your favourite cake on the way home"
    Violet- "Mmm. Thank you for your hard work"

They kiss. Vio laughs in her heart.

C191
    Violet recalls a childhood Christmas gift Yulan had given her, a Christmas leaf.

Yulan feels embarrassed at his past self for giving such a shabby gift, which is not comparable with other existing products.

Violet is glad her family had not thrown away her things. She had imagine that they would have done so. And she was correct, for without Sisui's intervention her father would have done so.

Yulan is keeping quiet about this and Sisui's firing from mansion.

Yulan gets teased about his shoddy childhood craftmanship. He had thought she would have thrown it away.

Violet turns to more serious matters. She wants to bring some gemstones for funds as she's now poor unlike her collegues. She feels she cant keep depending on Yulan.

Violet looks at what's available and is repulsed as all she has are those from her mother that her father had given her in disgust. They seem like collars and shackles to her.

"I dont want this house...or my mother."

C192
    "Today is the last day I am here. After this, I will neber return to this house."

She no longer hopes for understanding or forgiveness from her family. She has forfeited the Vahan's name. She feels free.

The servants have grabbed the jewellery that would be sold on a case by case basis and Marine and Susei have brought along their personal belongings.

Whatever remains from Violet are sent to the incenarator. As she had few belongings, all traces of her ever living here were cleared in half an hour, as if she had never lived there.

Violet, Marine and Yulan interact harmoniously, discussing about what they will do back home. Except. Violet's smile is only external.

In the corner unnoticed, consisting part of the personal items they are taking back, was a notebook. She had forgotten to hide it, and it had remained secret, hidden in her drawer.

It was a record of Violet's life in this house.
    Including her past future.

"Vio-chan are you okay now?"

These memories were now unneccessary.

"....yeah. I'm coming"

She let go of the her former self and reached out for the hand offered to her.

At long last. I'm crying internally as I'm writing this.

C193 (latest) -
    Title:- Peace is a big step forward.

Yulan, Marine and Violet are drinking tea and eating sweets. They had bought too much to possibly finish with the 3 of them.

Violet wants to drink black coffee instead of sweet milk tea even though she dislikes it as she wants to feel more like an adult

They leisurely talk about the confections and tea, as well as the recent tests

And with that we are caught up!

I'm really creeped out at the stepmom. Wonder what father has that attracts these psychopaths / yanderes to him. Doesnt seem the women were only after the family fame and wealth either.

Also, its amazing how the country still functions with such a family.

Violet is also showing some of her repressed dark desires for revenge. Hope she actually does something to them in the future but not get too carried away she becomes another crazy person.

Hope Yulan doesnt become yandere with how possessive he seems.

Grandpa finally does something even remotely useful. Still kinda dumb how he doesnt approve of Yulan but didnt help Violet much until Yulan stepped in. Even then he's still protecting the family interests over Violet and barely taking much action.

aymara88, EliVesper, Sheddy and 20 others like this.
  17. layla87

layla87 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for summary spoil
    I really have no idea why and how Vio mother and stepmother come to love her father

18. Girokar

Girokar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the step-mom seems like it's just cause the father is really handsome.(Since she notes how nice Vio looks / how much she resembles her father.) For the mom since we know she's a yandere it's probably he's handsome + he did something that was significant to her, but insignificant to him, which is what yandere's latch onto.

Opelia, beazacha, Yanya and 2 others like this.
  19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don’t I want Reika-Sam’s to continue as well.
    Bump. Because someone end our suffering.

Nuzlocke and Jukki like this.
  20. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I truly hope Yulan takes revenge on that family for violets sake. Either give her a newly constructed Vahan Family that completely belongs to her or erase the Vahan name completely from the surface of the world.

I don't mean death but rather the Dukedom. The house, the name... needs to disappear.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    lostross, Elyriona, Jukki and 3 others like this.