Spoiler I Thought I Was The Main Character

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows what's going to happen to the Empress and her son? They are so irritating right now...>_>

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  2. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aesvin made a plan to tear apart the Duke and the Empress, along with Zendera(which is a greedy second daughter of a baron, that is having an affair with a married man. Zendera is used by the empress as Luci’s fiancée but they’re not engaged yet. She’s 5 years older than Luci). At that plan, which worked, Prince Stephen was there and he figured out it was Aesvin’s plan after the situation already happened. They talked and he asked why Aesvin is going so far for Luci when she knows that when the Empress finds out what she did, she’ll get in trouble (just for reference, it was emphasized in some chapters that the empress does not have any affection for Stephen and all she does are for herself. Because of that, as Stephen grows up, he became aloof and uninterested with what’s happening around him but not necessarily ignorant, in some chapters, it was always hinted that he’s always looking/staring in Aesvin)

Aesvin answered Stephen’s question that she did all that trouble because Luci is her person. She didn’t really said “a friend” or “close to me” she said, he is my person. Aesvin by then realized that he’s asking since he, himself doesn’t understand when, why or how someone gives affection and he probably expected her to say something affectionate or something so she just said “he is my person”

Stephen was stumped and asked if he can be too, Aesvin said it is not entirely impossible, Stephen was about to say something when Harrison caught them and then they left. Harrison said that Aesvin is too nice, following up to saying she’s also dense lmaoo

and then time skipped happen, it explained that Luci became the crown prince because Stephen gave up his rights to the throne at his birthday. The empress goes mald of course, the emperor gave his permission and Luci became the CP. The empress’s influence and power decreased greatly. It was said that the Empress was very quiet, perhaps because of the shame when all the nobles cut ties with her and switched up so fast. Then, Stephen came to Aesvin after that and said if he can be her person now and if he is qualified. Aesvin said that she never gave any qualifications nor did she say anything about stepping down from the crown to be her person. But Stephen said that it was his decision and he was fine. He really just wanted to be her person. And Aesvin interrogate him a bit and they became friends.

After that she introduced Stephen to Luci and Harrison as her friend and Luci and Harrison had an headache about how she always bring males as her friend but this time it was also extreme. Luci and Aesvin talked about this and Aesvin explained that Stephen was also a victim and a puppet by the empress, and because he stepped down from the crown, people will avoid and neglect him now like they did when Luci was a kid. And the suffering continues. Luci also knows that so his anger subsided and he agreed but he still didn’t treat Stephen comfortably.

Stephen is aloof but smart. Has respect for the way he treats and talk to Aesvin. And Aesvin pointed out that it probably wasn’t easy to step down from the throne knowing that he’s relationship with his mother will worsen. Although they do not have affection, family is family, its a complicated relationship.

Current male leads candidates
    He’s the crown prince and the first male lead that showed up. He’s quite overprotective over Aesvin, knowing that she cause a lot trouble. His mother died and ever since then, he was tormented by Empress Isabella. He regards Aesvin as the most important person to him.

Harrison is Luci’s cousin, son of the uncle that poisoned Luci when he was young. Harrison had an almost incurable disease when he was young and thus, why his father, Luci’s uncle, poisoned Luci because someone promised a medicine for Harrison. The Uncle and Harrison lived in guilt and Harrison vowed to be Luci’s person and gave his life for him. He became close with Aesvin through many incidents and he also vowed to protect her.

Damian is a beggar in the street when he was a kid and is in a gang where he needs to offer what he got to their boss or else they’ll get beaten up and won’t get food, which is barely enough to make them alive. His whole life is about survival. He got sold to a noble and he was given home, food and education although he was quite lonely but it was bearable. If he wasn’t able to show results, he’ll get abandoned and having tasted of not worrying abt food and clothes, he does his best. He was able to adjust and then he got into an academy like place where every kid study like crazy and don’t care for each other. He had vain hopes about becoming friends and stuff but apparently this place is about surviving and if you came last, you’ll get abandoned. He didn’t want that but because he came in late, he couldn’t catch up and was always scolded by the professors. (Btw his the youngest there)

Someone helped him and always talked to him and exams happened, Scott gave him pointers on what would come up in the exam and he studied hard but exam came and what came to the exams weren’t what he studied. He failed and came last. He was betrayed. Apparently from the start, it was Scott’s plan, he was the last time there was a test so when Damian came, he made it so that Damian came last and not him. Then Damian was in pain and was about to get dragged and thrown away when he awakened as a mage. Then he rose to the top.

He became the heir of Duke Quaid. He was then given an order from Duke Quaid to get closer to Count Samuel. Damian assumed it was because the Samuel Family has been interfering with his plans as out of late. Damian has ability to discern wether someone is lying or not. He met Aesvin and he was amazed how sincere Aesvin always is. She’s naive but sometimes showed sharp corners(this is the times when Aesvin is playing the sunshine heroine lol). Gradually he was annoyed, since they’re very different but after an incident, he truly became interested and come to care for Aesvin. Always flirting I’m telling you lmao

Eden
    Eden Bennet, The grandson of Ophelia Bennet, bloodline of the Archduke Bennet, which is a closed off but very powerful family. He’s younger than Aesvin.
    Aesvin helped Eden to the capital as a request from Ophelia, her friend. Eden is very innocent and sweet. Like little younger brother. Aesvin noticed that he liked her and boasted about her heroine buff and told him that she can’t. It ended in a nice way and they still talked comfortably.

Stephen is the son of the Empress Isabelle. He gave up his rights on the throne just to become Aesvin’s person. He’s aloof yet quite smart. He grew up without love and is a puppet by the empress, he’s very intrigued and wonders about the relationship between Luci and Aesvin that despite not being family, they give affections to each other like family. You can notice this interest when Stephen and Luci had a sword match when they were a kid.

what’s funny is, all this men came to Aesvin’s birthday party and since Aesvin only had friends as men, they were crowded with males and her father asked if she’s looking for a groom, she said no, they’re all friends. While also adding that “not yet” in her mind lmao

its0k, Qinn_Liu, Dobokan and 24 others like this.
  3. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts who might be the male lead
    This is just conjunctures but I think Luci may be the ml…? Ok ok let me explain. Harrison reeks of 2nd ml vibes, he looks like he’s ready to give up anything for Luci and Aesvin because he’s living his life in repentance for being able live while Luci gets to suffer in exchange. He already vowed to give his life to Luci and I bet he already knows that Luci likes Aesvin, would he really have the courage to snatch up our girl Aesvin right in front of the kid that suffered because of him? The reek of 2nd ml in this one is especially strong.
    Damian on the other hand also kinda reeks of 2nd ml. He’s flirty and secretive. And Aesvin, from time to time when she’s with him, she thinks, is he up to something? Cuz it’s engraved is her mind that he’s the final boss, villain or somethin. And she doesn’t entirely know about Damian since the book didn’t really specify anything.
    Luci on the other hand, is her childhood friend and who she had taken care of a lot. There were quite a few narratives of her stating something along the lines of “If someone make me choose between this person and Luci, of course I’ll pick Luci” following with the reasoning that she’s been with Luci far more than that said person.
    Things already ended with Eden, Aesvin thinks of him like a little brother and quite frankly, I don’t think Stephen has a chance.
    Buying stocks on Luci

Spoilers for OG FL
    I AM SCREAMING INTERNALLY! Og fl has not appeared as of 100+ chapters by now and is only briefly mentioned.
    It was mentioned when a time skip happened. Aesvin explained that she got worried that the og fl hasn’t appeared, maybe it’s because she changed the plot and became Luci’s childhood friend. Og fl’s family was the start of the original and why she had a contract somethin relationship with the crown prince in the original. Aesvin decided to invest in og fl’s family so it won’t go to ruin and it went surprisingly well. After that mention, og fl was never mentioned nor appeared again from what I’ve read so far and it’s great. No conflict!

this is a list Aesvin’s business and investments over the years since she was a kid

It’s a dessert/food restaurant that really went popular. It was managed by May(the one who handles the business and stuff) and Belle (who handles the recipe and cooking and stuff). Aesvin tried to invest and at first but it didn’t went well, she was treated as a scammer. But both women grew softer on her since she visits often and they made a bet that if their foods sells well at apology day, they’ll start business. And of course it went well and they started business.
    there’s a backstory for both May and Belle. May having failed at her family’s business(soon it was revealed that the downfall of their business was intentional and May soon wanted revenge and Aesvin helped her) lowered her self esteem and self confidence. Belle was mistreated by her boss(always saying her food suck and stuff) at her previous bakery job, and her trash fiancée cheated and broke up with her for Belle’s boss, who was harassing her. He was trash saying that the boss’s cooking is better than her when it’s obviously not.
    Belle’s previous boss is quite well off now since the shop they own is very popular and Aesvin tried to challenge that and it went well. Belle’s previous boss’s business went down and Maybelle shop prospered!

Zion/Shion was Luci’s aid in the original book when he started a “top”. Shion in the original was smart and clever, and went where’s there’s money. In this aspect, Aesvin and him are quite similar in terms of love for money. Shion in the original despite being smart was mistreated because he was a commoner and Luci helped him and so on.
    Aesvin tried recruiting him to start a top and so she visited him in his academy. She was treated as a scammer once again but she was able to made a deal with Shion, with him doing just a small job and earning some money. The business went well and by then Shion trusted Aesvin, left the academy to help Aesvin manage the top.
    And one more thing, Shion consider Aesvin as the god of wealth as she continues to be the source of money and good luck (when in fact this is all because of her knowledge from the novel lol)

This is where Aesvin get information, she gave the owner idea to do a business engaging in information and since then, they’ve been regulars. It’s not exactly Aesvin’s business but they work together. Adventurer’s guild has many information And network but lacks money. So Aesvin and Shion provided them info on investments they can make and they help each other.

They have monthly(I think it’s monthly) meetings together and share informations. Maybelle store also is able to gather information with it being a famous shop to all the nobles. The adventurer’s guild also shares info, along with Shion.
    And of course, the head being Aesvin lmao

Qinn_Liu, Bella94, Elisee and 18 others like this.
  4. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.
    Do the male leads know about Aesvin's businesses? If not. Then how did they know of it? And what were their reactions.

readerz likes this.
  5. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don’t know as far as I’ve read. But I’m also waiting for that moment lol

Mtl ahead!

Once you have decided, how to act. I went straight to Luci. The reason is, he is the first and also because he is the most comfortable.

'Because the basics of Ropan's possession are made with the male lead!'

Besides, we even had the wonderful title of childhood friends. Isn't childhood friend water an eternal cliché? Luci was most likely my man.

“Lucci!”

“Espin? What's going on?”

It had been a long time since I had come without an appointment, so Luke seemed surprised.

'I'm really in a hurry too.'

Luci must have had a lot of promises now, but she acted hastily. Fortunately, he had no guests.

"busy?"

At my question, Luke looked at me. Is it my fault that I feel like he’s not as welcoming as he used to?

"it's okay."

It was busy but meant to make time. Harrison flinched at the brief reply, but she didn't have time to pay attention to it. I had expected it many times already, so I thought it would be cool, but when I asked the question, the tension gradually rose.

“Then, let’s talk.”

Instead of answering, Luke looked at me calmly again.
    "Okay."

Luke, realizing that we should have a conversation just the two of us, turned to Harrison.

“Please stay away for a moment.”

“… … all right."

As if expecting something, Harrison took turns looking at me and Luke and gave a small answer. Harrison's shoulders looked droopy. It's like a large dog kicked out by its owner.

'Um, I'm sorry... … .'

Is it right to talk to Luci first like this? What about the others? In fact, I didn't even ask in the first place because of this part. At first, I was confused because it was really vague, and after I became certain of their feelings, I couldn't erase the thought that it seemed to be my 'choice'. Just asking Luci the first question made Harrison and Damian a little guilty.

“Espin.” Then Luke called and I had to take my eyes off Harrison.

“huh?”

“What's up?"

Luke's atmosphere was cool.

'It's not cold, but I can feel the subtle wall.'

I was worried whether it was right to ask in such an atmosphere, but I couldn't hold back any more time.

'If I drag any further, my stomach will burst!'

“Lucci. This is an important question.”

"Huh?" I just rushed out, but somehow Luke seemed to be confused.

“You must answer me.” This time, it meant not to evade. Then Luke suddenly stood up.

“I am a little busy right now. I forgot to do something urgent.”

Luke really moved as if he was leaving this place. what? are you avoiding it? I reflexively grabbed Luke's arm.

“It will be over soon. You only need to answer one question.”

"Huh? I’m really busy.”

The creaking gesture showed his embarrassment. Slowly, I started to feel uncomfortable. 'Isn't this the time to ask?”

No, if I procrastinate again this time, there will be no answer! She grabbed her heart and opened her eyes to Luke.

“I am sure I will get an answer today. It’s quicker to listen and respond when it’s time to quarrel.”

“… … yes." A shadow seemed to fall on Luke's face.

“Then answer me properly.”

“… … Okay." Luke's reaction was disappointing, but he couldn't wait any longer. She got nervous, took two deep breaths and opened her mouth. “Lucci, do you like me?”

Luke's eyes widened in an instant. I felt a sense of embarrassment in the quick breath I took. When our eyes met, he quickly covered my face. It was an attitude he didn't want to reveal to me. The reaction was strange. This isn't the shame of revealing your feelings... … .

'It's difficult!' Yes, Luke was perplexed. 'Maybe this... … .' I felt an ominous feeling. Luke wiped his face with his palm and opened his mouth with a calm attitude.

“Why did you make such a mistake?”

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Even if I didn't have the courage to say it out loud, I thought I wouldn't lie if I asked. So Luke's answer was strange.

“… … mistaken?"

Is that a lie? Did you bounce off because you were shy? She asked with such hope.

“Yeah, you’re mistaken.” Luke answered firmly. His expression hardened at how serious he was. It was an attitude of wanting to get out of this situation. … … It seems that Luke didn't like me. The first emotion that came to me was an unknown emptiness. And soon, the unbearable shame came rushing in.

'Crazy! I'm embarrassed!' Her face felt like she was about to explode.

“That, right? Wasn't it? Hahahaha, I misunderstood again. okay. Sorry for asking a strange question!”

She didn't have the confidence to continue to face Luke.

“Espin!” I knew Luke was calling from behind, but I had to run away from him behind him. I'm too shy to raise my head. It was even more shameful as I was sure Luke would like me. My stomach churned strangely. The inside of my throat was blocked and it was difficult to breathe.

How could it not be?' In the meantime, I looked back at Luke's actions. While he was constantly showing a desire for monopoly.

'You didn't do things like that!' Shame quickly turned to anger.

This is also Luke's fault. Obviously he did something that I would have misunderstood. I was so embarrassed that I felt like I was going to burst into tears.

“Espin!”

“Oh!”

It was hard to lift my head and I was walking while looking at the floor, so I almost ran into Harrison without seeing him. “Are you okay? You have to look ahead.”

Thanks to Harrison holding him so she wouldn't fall, she didn't fall.

"ah… … . I'm sorry."

Because of Lucci, the shock was so great that the reaction was slow. Harrison's expression grew serious in my dazed state.

“What happened?” The moment I saw him worrying about me, I was able to calm my anger because of Luke.

“Yeah, the male lead probably wasn't my man.'

Okay. I have the second male lead and villain left. I regained my lost confidence.

'Actually, Harrison is more confusing than Luke, but... … .'

The more honest the character is, the more my heart will not change. Harrison must be fond of me.

“I had a bit of work, but I’m fine now.”

There's no need to be depressed that Luke didn't like me.

“Did you fight the Crown Prince?”

"Huh?"

“You look bad.”

I tried to be as calm as possible, but my expression didn't seem that way.

“No, like that. I have a question for Harrison.”

“For me?”

"yes. It's a serious question, and it's important to me, so I have to answer it properly. got it?"

I wanted Harrison to be honest, so he cautioned me. Harrison blinked his eyes as if he didn't understand the English language and then nodded his head.

"Yeah. I will answer you seriously.” OK, I'm ready. This time it's going to be different from Luke's. When I tried to open my mouth, no words came out. It must have been surprisingly hurt that Luke didn't like me.

“At Harrison's waiting eyes, I made up my mind and opened my mouth.

“Harrison, do you like me?”

Harrison's expressionless expression hardened in an instant.

'Huh?'

He soon started looking at me with unjust eyes. After biting his lower lip and twitching for a moment, he “I don’t mean to say things like that.” it was colored There was even a hint of resentment in his gaze as to why he was asking such a thing.

“I’m, I’m sorry! I just wanted to ask.”

“You just wanted to ask?”

Harrison even made a sarcastic sarcasm. After Luke and Harrison, the shame doubled. Surprisingly, my eyes lit up.

“Uh, uh. I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood I'm really sorry!"

I couldn't do it, so I left again.

“Espin!” Harrison, who finally noticed my blurred expression, cried out in amazement, but didn't want to talk now. I couldn't pretend to be okay. My heart was beating like it was going to explode, and I wanted to hide in a mouse hole because of embarrassment. She was worried about how she would see them in the future.

'You didn't confess because you didn't like me... … .'

she brushed Billy away from the imperial palace and fanned her face to cool off the fever. Was it because I was too confident? Tears welled up. But she did not cry with strength in his eyes. Instead, she controlled her embarrassment. I wanted to beat the past when I was sure of their hearts.

'it's okay. I'm fine. They were friends.'

My mind calmed down a little to see if the hint was working. Come to think of it, that's a good thing.

'It would have been difficult if both of them said they liked me.'

Since the two of them became friends like this, it was clear that Damian, who was mischievous, was my man. She wiped away the tears that had welled up in the corners of her eyes.

“Billy, let’s go to Damian.”

I went straight to Damian without delay. I decided to finish what I started today.

“Espin? What are you doing? You come to me first.”

I came without an appointment, but luckily Damian was in the mansion. For reference, Damian did not stay at the Duke of Quaid and lived separately.

“I’m sorry, were you surprised that you came all of a sudden?”

"no. If you come, I'm more than happy. Please feel free to come.”

Damian smiled softly as if he was really happy.

'Yeah, I'm sure Damian said this.' Still, I started to feel hopeless because of the two in front of me.

“Damian. I have something to ask, so I came to you in a hurry.” Damian blinked slowly.

“What are you curious about?”

He soon cleared his embarrassment and smiled softly.

“It’s really important, so you have to answer honestly. got it?"

“Haven't I always been honest with Espin?”

“Since when have you been honest with me?”

“I kept doing that.” Damian made a sad expression. do not be like this. you get anxious No, I'm sure it's Damian.

Took her heart out and asked a question. “Damian, do you like me?”

It was an unexpected question, so Damian's blue eyes widened enough to pour out.

'… … It's a reaction you didn't expect at all, right?' The surprise was so honest that my heart sank.

He blinked his eyes slowly for a moment, then smiled with joy and joy. My stomach tightened at the twisted smile that seemed to get what I wanted.

“Espin, do you want me to like you?”

uh? You shouldn't be asking questions like this. The ominousness grew even greater. My legs started to tremble. While I was embarrassed and unable to answer, Damian's smile grew deeper.

“Can I like you?”

… … It was said he didn't like it. Even Damian was mistaken. My stomach turned upside down.

None of the three liked me.

ps: this is chapter 142 and another note, Aesvin is 20 years old currently in this chapter.

Aesvin cried and cried in her room. She then suddenly came up with an idea since some Ropan have animal shapeshifters, she asked Goldie, her bird, if he can transform into human and the Goldie shook its head. Aesvin cried again cuz he’s not her man lmao.

she then thought that looking back, when she made investments, they always treated her like a scammer, she was never the center of a story and was just always a bystander or an adviser. It came to her that she’s not the main character and is just an extra. She reflected on how proud she had been that she’s the main character.

She cooped up in her room for three days straight crying till she finally came out. That’s when she told her nanny to pack and they’re going to the estate. It’s to prepare for the inheritance and to find a groom. She made a promise with Luci that they should tell each other when someone is going or gonna go something, so she stopped by at the palace and found the 3 of them in there. Great timing since she had something so say and she declared that she’s going since she needs to inherit the family’s title and find a groom.. before the 3 could convince her, she said bye, I’m busy lmao

and a month passed by that Aesvin has been in the estate with no contact with the 3 of them (she sent a few letters to Luci and Harrison I think? But the parents were blocking the letters since they’re angry and wanted revenge on the 3 guys for making their daughter cry. Aesvin had always been cheerful kid, she only cried at weird things so when she cried for 3 days, cooped in her room, her parents were very worried and planned to take revenge to the 3 guys while Aesvin is in the estate lmao) Aesvin is going on blind dates every now and then and she made a girl-friend! (The friend she made was the lover of the guy Aesvin was supposed to go on a date but the guy refused since he had a lover and Aesvin as ok with it but the guy’s parents didn’t, Aesvin helped them and the guy’s lover and Aesvin became friends)

I’m still waiting for the novel to get completed, I regret it a bit reading it while it’s still on going but it’s just my type of novel TT TT
    (Edit: wait, it just got completed omg)

Daphne03, its0k, Qinn_Liu and 24 others like this.
  7. ebyeol

ebyeol Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

8. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! No gonna lie, the empress really annoyed me when I read the chapter so I'm glad she got served at least that.

9. SCiel

SCiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kiaaaaa so can you give us the spoilers for the ending? Does she marry? Do they suffer for not being honest? I want them to suffer a little for making her cry so much...

LynnLynn and ValReads like this.
  10. lady.roscez

lady.roscez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for all your spoiler. Since it got completed, what happened next? Did the 3 guys follow her to the estate?

11. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t finished it yet, but I’m trying to get the chapters last remaining chapters I haven’t read but so far on what I have read…
    Luci hired a low ranking noble who had a friend at Count Samuel’s mansion to know what’s happening about Aesvin. That guy who was hired noticed that the CP is at a bad mood, looks tired. Luci looks disinterested but when it came to info abt Aesvin, he gave his full attention. He seem to be doing it secretly and can’t ask Aesvin’s parents directly(which the hired guy was wondering) since maybe he can’t face Aesvin’s parents or something lmao, at first there wasn’t much info the guy he hired give but later he found out that Aesvin went to the estate and was going to blind dates(he broke the pen he was holding when he heard this lmao and Harrison hardened). That info got out even tho the servants at count Samuel’s are tight lipped is cuz it’s part of Aesvin’s parents plan.

Later, Aesvin goes to a date with a decent guy who blushes easily to attractive people. Damian showed up looking and acting like nothing happened at all lmao. He keeps saying misleading stuff infront of Aesvin’s date but Aesvin drew a line and specifically said they’re just friends lmao. He was so shook that his always smiling face was erased from his face and he stiffened KEKEKEKE

so far that’s where I stopped, I’ll give spoilers on who she ends up with after I get the chapters and I’ve finished reading it.

Daphne03, its0k, Qinn_Liu and 27 others like this.
  12. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading the novel today. And the ML is:
    Luci, the crown prince
    I'm happy because he is cute with FL. I was also rooting for
    Harrison
    but my man is really the least developed ML. And oh my god,
    Damian
    is such a jerk. Right up until the end of the novel he got between ML and FL.

its0k, prvnce, Elisee and 21 others like this.
  13. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmaooo the male leads having tacit agreements and sht for a fair fight only for the FL to suddenly announce she's gonna go find a husband, took off and become unreachable for MONTHS. The three of them must be rolling in pain :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

LynnLynn, Herbie420, Dobokan and 9 others like this.
  14. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is so interesting! Thanks for all the spoilers!

Dobokan likes this.
  15. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one of them is Lucian.... I think the one wearing Armor must be Harrison so which one is Lucien and Damian???

Dobokan likes this.
  16. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    Other blonde Lucien

17. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's Harrison. Damian is the white-haired guy, Harrison is indeed the blond-haired, green-eyed guy wearing armor and Luci is the blond-haired, red-eyed guy holding the hand of FL

MiserableSOUL and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  18. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luci didn't confess when Aesvin asked was cuz he thought that everything will be lost when Aesvin actually didn't like him and she'll avoid him and he'll lose everything since Aesvin is his everything. Aesvin since childhood until now has been treating her people equally especially Luci, Harrison and Damian. Of course Luci knows that she priorities him a little bit since they've been together for so long but it gave him anxiety since he knows she doesn't like him + something happened when they were kids (something bad happened to Aesvin because of the empress and Luci started avoiding her for her safety, Aesvin got angry and said that if he doesn't talk to her now, she'll take it as them breaking their relationship and connection at all. When Luci didn't speak, Aesvin actually turned around and walked away. At that time, Aesvin knew that Luci will go after her but to Luci, it gave him a reminder that Aesvin can abandon him anytime huhu.) There were many times when Aesvin escaped and was bothered by her etiquette classes, and if Luci dragged her into the imperial palace, he thought that she'd be bothered and he wanted Aesvin to stay the same and not be tainted by the imperial palace and politics and stuff. But ig when he realized that when Aesvin left and tried to find a groom, he couldn't live without Aesvin so he decided to seduce her lmao

Harrison's reasoning is that he knows that Luci has feelings for Aesvin and he couldn't just confess to Aesvin while knowing that. But when he knew that Aesvin hold no one in her heart or haven't know it yet, he asked if she could give him a chance.

In Damian's part, it was a misunderstanding "can I like you?" He was asking for permission if he can pour out all his emotions and affections to her because he knows, he holds nothing. He's just a puppet for Duke Quaid and he has nothing compared to Aesvin who's like the light.

The novel ended kinda abruptly and rushed ngl...
    Hope there's side stories tho
    So like.. Confrontation happened between Luci (Damian and Luci and working with each other but they still hate each other lmao) and Duke Quaid, it was revealed that Duke Quaid was manipulating and made the Emperor a puppet. The emperor's reason was suppressed, and Damian successfully cancelled that spell and the emperor fainted blah blah and then Duke Quaid made a threat talking about Count Samuel's estate where Aesvin is.
    Attack was happening at the estate, Stephen and Shion was there. Luckily, Aesvin had her magical items so she was able to defend herself but she almost got injusred luckily Luci and Damian arrived quickly with nice timing. And then Duke Quaid escaped and came for them and battle happened with magical powers and stuff. Damian was much inferior compared to Duke Quaid so Aesvin, with her magical artifacts, worked together to bring him down while Luci give the final blow. They were able to take him down but he sent a last attack or something but Aesvin protected Luci and she died while realizing her feelings for Luci

Uh so suprise, Goldie's actually a divine creature so he revived Aesvin from the dead :suprized_pikachu:
    And she woke up, everyone was relieved, Luci avoiding her and she got angry so she made Damian call for Luci (Before this all happened, Damian did confess and he said, u can date or do whatever you want but do it Infront of me but pick me in the end and he reminded Aesvin of that before he left.. we didn't even get screen time for my man Harrison, poor dude.. he asked for a chance but he was barely in the later part of the story)..she confessed to Luci cuz in times like this, misunderstandings are inserted so she just said her feelings honestly and then Luci cried and asked if they could get married and Aesvin said yes but do it later....and that's the end lmao

it was just explained that Duke Quaid got arrested at the end..like a quick brief insert of info..no info about Aesvin's parents, what happened to the nobles who sided with Duke Quaid, what's Damian position now and where the heck is Harrison?? And also, while Aesvin was contemplating about her feelings when all three guys confessed they liked her, she realized, she thinks of falling in love like some kind of exaggerated romance novel with bells ringing and the world getting sparkling or something.. and she didn't realize this sooner because she was so proud of being the main character..she realized, it's like she so wanted to live in a fictional world... Like it's her wish..she thought never thought about it before since usually, possession Ropan novels don't give reasons for these things, she thought, 'then i-'.. it was interrupted by then..
    It's like hinting there's some kind of mystery/reason why she got transmigrated.. no info much abt her past life but it was hinted that when she's loved by Aesvin's parents, she never experienced something like this in the past.. like,,I'm so curious??? Also hinted that Damian won't leave them alone?? What happened to the emperor when he gained conciousness?? What's he's actual personality and how did he even get controlled by Duke Quaid when it was said he was a great swordsman? No one knew Aesvin's business??? And how the heck did a golden divine egg is just sitting in the middle of a park and only Aesvin noticed it before anyone else? How did it even get there? It wasn't even explained what divine beasts are in their world. They have the power to revive the dead?? And jesus that divine beast is still growing so it needed rest after it revived Aesvin from the dead?? Waah?? I have so many questions yet it ended abruptly.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  19. IAmMeh502

IAmMeh502 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually my very first 2nd ML syndrome and I can't, I want to cry. My poor baby Harrison:blobsob:

Qinn_Liu likes this.
  20. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CAN SOMEONE SEND A LINK TO OTHER CHAPTERS THAT ARE TRANSLATED I want to read it but the translation site was taken down and the only other translation is until chapter 13 instead of 44 someone pls save me and be an mvp