Spoiler Please Leave Emily Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, May 14, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Please Leave Emily Alone
    Associated Names: PLEA; Please Leave Miss Emily Alone; 제발 에밀리 영애는 내버려 두세요
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/please-leave-emily-alone/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/2259007696?_s=search&_q=제발+에밀리+영애는+내버려+두세요&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Synopsis:
    Emily Adesio, with the Academy Acceptance Certificate in her hands, enters the academy, dreaming of a happy school life, but is unexpectedly caught up in an incident.

Ethan Valenti, who helped her by chance, is gradually drawn to Emily, and Emily is also shaken by his aggressive approach…

Before Emily could feel a strange sense of relief when he stopped, he grabbed the waist-high window railing with his right hand and easily jumped over into the building.

“…What?”

In an instant, a black shadow fell over Emily, who was startled by the sudden narrow distance. It was because Lord Valenti, who was much taller than her, was looking down at her with his back against the window.

As the shadow cast around her, Emily instinctively tried to back off. But before she could even move, Valenti reached out to grab the handkerchief she held out.

“Thank you, Emily. It was very kind of you, but you didn’t have to return it.”

The sweet romance story of Emily, who is ordinary but always surrounded by unordinary situations, and Ethan, who dedicated his first and last love to her.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cute, sounds like a dedicated ML haha

ArkiV_10, twilight_123 and zoefleyl like this.
  4. Rinkunai

Rinkunai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting :blob_plusone:

5. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE

6. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML (both in the cover) kissed at the end after ML return from ( don't ask me ).

7. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Return from lol

Eloisane likes this.
  8. LucyAmber

LucyAmber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished this novel and it's pretty good! I can share spoilers if yall are interested

9. honeyhaikyuu

honeyhaikyuu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YESS PLEASE

10. LucyAmber

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a while since I read it so I will try share in parts as I skim through it again hahaha

So yall know in the synopsis he jumps over the railing? It's because when Emily called his name out loud on accident, she was startled when he came to the window and moved back. Then her green eyes were obscured by the shadow of the building. Ethan wanted to see her green eyes clearly and unconsciously jumped over the railing to get closer to her!!!

I would say this was the moment he got more interested/ started liking her? He isn't aware that he "likes" her yet though, since he never had a crush before her.

There was a cute moment when his friend, William, asked why Ethan wasn't using the handkerchief cause he's soaked in sweat after swordsmanship training. Then he thought that Ethan get wet on purpose and distract ppl LOL.

After this incident, Ethan kept looking for Emily. Like when he saw brown hair he would turn to see if it was her, and get disappointed if it wasn't.

When the Prince, (with William and Ethan) walks to Kira and Emily, Emily tried to move away from them discreetly but suddenly found Ethan next to her. Then Ethan asked if she had any plans this weekend. Emily said she had plans to go to town. Ethan asked if he could join her and she got a shock and declined quickly.

William was super surprised that Ethan asked Emily out for a date, and asked when he started liking her. Ethan was very confused and William was like,
    "Don't you like her? You just asked her for a date."
    "...Is that so?"
    "No? Then why did you ask Miss Emily if she had plans for the weekend?"
    "I want to be with her" ((AHHHH))
    "...Why did you want to be with her?"
    "Because I wanted to."

After that Ethan was looking through records of Applications to use the teleport device (Cause Emily would be going to town lolol)

So over the weekend Emily went to town to shop for gloves for the upcoming freshman welcome party and returned to the academy after that. She teleported back to school into the teleport device and saw Ethan approaching her. They made conversation as they walked back and after a while Emily was like 'waittt why are we walking tgt?' and Ethan was like 'I'm on my way back too' lolol (he was dressed really nicely.)

As they walked their elbows kept rubbing against each other and Emily move slightly further, but after a while they would be brushing against each other again. ((We all know why!!!!)) Then they got caught in the rain while walking back to the dorms, so they ran for shelter under a nearby tree.

Ethan kept looking at her and his heart kept pounding. William's question about him liking Miss Emily came to his mind. And I think that's the moment he realised he likes her.

So after attending a class, Emily felt that Life Magic was suitable for her since it doesn't matter if she didn't have lots of magic power, and she can use two types of magic. [Sound and Illusion]. She becomes pretty good friends with Sophia (The girl who was aiming to drench Kira in water but Emily got the full hit) while working on the project.

Kira goes as the Prince's partner, which pisses Astina off.

William makes conversation with Emily and notices that Ethan is getting jealous, so he mischievously tells Emily to call him as "William" instead of "Lord Chase". His reason being, he has brothers and it's difficult to tell them apart. Then his shoulder start hurting cause Ethan was pressing on it LOL. Ethan also cuts in and goes like "...me too.". He has a brother too, both are called Sir Valenti, so please call him "Ethan".

After the party, it is revealed to readers that Kira, who came in as a scholarship student, (She's a commoner if yall rmb) is actually being sponsored by the Prince. Kira accepts the offer cause she needs the support and she wants to be a wizard with powerful powers so people won't ignore her just because of her status.

Emily thanks Ethan for protecting her and her clothing (Emily isn't very rich, she panicked when it was raining previously cause she bought lace gloves with 3 mths of allowance) from her spilt drink. Ethan asks if she could grant him a favour in return and asks to go downtown tgt!

Sorry if the spoilers are kinda choppy, I'm going in chronological order.

Dofu, SofiyeJaan, ancella82 and 11 others like this.
  11. honeyhaikyuu

honeyhaikyuu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!! Our ML is So cute I can’t Finally some decent and adorable ml please if you have other spoiler please share it!

Dofu and LucyAmber like this.
  12. LucyAmber

Reading List:
    Link
    Karloff, the lecturer, hands out egg-like things to the class. They are supposed to give it mana over a period of time, and the egg will hatch and form a temporary pet-like thing, which is the shape of their mana.

This happens quite a few chapters later i think but Emily's egg hatches a chick! ((I think it's very Emily-like based on the novel cover!))

So recently, everytime Ethan has a break from classes, he rushes out to see Emily! They don't actually set up meetups in advance! He just waits at places she might pass by in hopes of seeing her! ((He's so cute at this stage :3))

William asks why he's rushing out every break when it's not even a sure thing that he will meet her. Ethan just tells him to stop disturbing him cause he has to hurry to potential spots Emily might pass by. Also, at this point it becomes official that he's aware that he likes Emily.
    "And I like Miss Emily, I'm thinking of officially dating her."

So Ethan was in the midst of ZOOMING off when William kinda mutters Emily's class timetable under his breath. Then Ethan ZOOMS back to William to ask why he knows her schedule. Turns out Prince Lucas asked for her schedule via Miss Kira. William teases Ethan saying that if he wants to know the rest of the timetable, Ethan can call him "Brother".

To William's surprise, Ethan calls him "Older Brother.", "Brother William" with zero hesitation LOL.

So Ethan happens to meet Emily (to his joy!!) at the stairs. He asks her if she has time to have tea together after her classes. Emily says yes and agrees to meet up for tea after classes cause of the favor. Then after Emily leaves, Ethan's hand on the stairs railing shifts to the part where Emily was holding and lingers there.

Emily wears a wide brimmed hat with a summer dress for the meetup. Ethan thinks the hat looks good on her but is kinda disappointed cause her eyes are obscured by the hat.
    So they meet up and they make some small talk about school, and when Emily raises her head to ask Ethan a question, she finds him already staring at her. ((!!!))
    Then they have a conversation about some upcoming test and Ethan mentions that he heard that there was like a test cheatsheet circulating around. Emily shows interest in this topic and raises her head to look at Ethan. Ethan gets really excited when he can see her eyes again and bombards whatever he could rmb about the rumours about the cheatsheet.

They go to some high end restaurant and they get a seat immediately. Ethan's family is kinda high up the nobility rankings so the staff recognises him. Emily asked if they don't need to make a reservation in advance. Ethan says that it's cumbersome to make reservations everytime he wants to come so he had the restaurant set aside a table for him while he attends the Academy. Ethan welcomes Emily to use his name to get the table and have meals, and that everything will be billed to his family. ((Rich people things TuT))

Emily rejects the offer, and Ethan is a little sad. At this, Emily comes to a realization again that Ethan and her come from very very different statuses and she seemed kinda weighed down by the reality.

After the meal they have a nice walk while looking at the scenery. They take a short rest at some building and while Emily admires the view, "Ethan looked at the endless blue sky in her bright green eyes."

I love how Ethan constantly just looks for Emily and at Emily!! It really gives me fluttering school days vibes hahhaha :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Dofu, SofiyeJaan, ancella82 and 10 others like this.
  13. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanx a ton for the spoilers @LucyAmber:blobicecreamlove:

I reallly love Ethan...i can already imagine his cute kawaii faces:blobmelt::blobupset:....I wish it could hv a manhwa so that i could see his facial expressions...

William is the character i realll like...:blob_pout:...i love how he makes Ethan jealous:blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk:

This novel is really similar to the story of My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy...

Lookinf forward to more jealous n romantic scenes...:blobupset:

Lenny Code and LucyAmber like this.
  14. honeyhaikyuu

honeyhaikyuu Member

Reading List:
    Link

Lenny Code, LucyAmber and avlirea like this.
  15. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. LucyAmber

Reading List:
    Link
    So today Emily's magic class has hands on training together 3rd Year Swordsmanship class ((Which means Sir Ethan and Sir William!!!)). Everyone seemed to be looking at a spot so Emily turned to look at the same area.

Turns out it's Ethan standing, sweating heavily from training. He tries wiping away the sweat with his hands but that didn't work so he pulls up his shirt to wipe his face, revealing his abs and everyone went "Wow!" LOL. Ethan happens to turn and their eyes meet. Emily turns red and Ethan's ears turned red too. :aww: Emily is kinda embarrassed after this when she finds herself thinking of that scene but she couldn't deny that Ethan is very good looking.

They are divided into teams. Emily, Kira and a 3rd year named Jake. They have to take a practice test- find a magic orb and return. While walking they make some conversation and it turns out that Jake isn't a very good swordsmanship student and hasn't managed to graduate in 5 years. But he knows alot of stories about the academy due to this.

Kira almost fell over into a hole but Emily, who tries to grab her, falls into it instead. (All these links together later again in the plot!) It's not a very deep hole, but as she walks to climb out, she falls into an even deeper hole. Kira gets worried and joins Emily when she doesn't come up after a while. Kira saw old emergency food and weapons, so she deduces that what they fell into was an old monster shelter.

Emily remembers seeing a girl's face behind Kira as she fell into the hole. ((Chloe)) Meanwhile, Kira and Emily walks around in wonder as they kinda explore the shelter. Emily scratches her face cause she got all muddy and the dry mud itches. Kira stops her in alarm and Emily asks if she doesn't feel itchy. Kira thinks to herself that it doesn't itch cause she's used to it. Her grandmother used to put mud all over her face to hide her good looks when she went out of the house.

They find a large tombstone. And the tombstone shines and gives Kira mana for some reason. Emily also absorbs mana, but a much smaller amount. (Human sized vs stone sized). Then they suddenly hear thumping sounds and conversation, and Sir Ethan (and his team) and Emily meets!!! Jake who had went off to get help passed by Sir Ethan and he smashes the door to the shelter on the spot. ((Ethan's like top few swordsmanship student))

The team members also explore in excitement and wonder cause they're seeing things and weapons that they only read about in books. After a while, they realise that they're walking in circles and triggered some illusion magic. They decide to head back to where the tombstone was. Emily thought of using mana absorption stones to break the illusion magic (similar to what she got in Life Magic class)
    They succeed in breaking the illusion magic and getting out of the shelter. Emily loses strength in her legs and almost fell over in relief, but Ethan, who was right behind her, holds out his arm and Emily grabs it.

She rests almost her entire weight on his arm. He continues supporting her while walking out. And while holding onto his arm, Emily notices his exposed forearms and is suddenly aware of his hard arm muscles, hot body temperature and sweaty skin. She gets kinda self conscious and tried to lowkey let go of his arm. Ethan whispers, asking if she can walk to the entrance and Emily feels goosebumps in her ear to her neck. Then Ethan says it's okay to count on him more, and with his other hand, he grabs her hand that was midway in air and puts it back onto his arm!!! and wraps his other hand over hers!!! As they walked with Ethan's arm pulled closer to himself, Emily's fingers occasionally rubbed against his stomach, which makes her rmb the ab scene she saw LMAO.

After getting out and after class, Emily and Kira finds out their mana capacity increased due to the mana they absorbed. Kira guesses that the tombstone they encountered was like emergency mana supply for wizards in need back when there were monsters everywhere.

So Kira and Emily goes to the library after that to find out more about the tombstone and also to check what was the ancient text written on it. It turns that that Kira guessed right. The mana in the tombstone was left behind by someone, a very famous legendary Archmage. (300 years ago). They get very excited by this discovery and Kira wonders if their mana capacity and level increased because they absorbed mana from a high level person. Kira decides to work on how low level mana is affected when fused with high level mana for her graduation thesis. (They're freshman who entered the academy a few mths ago btw LOL). Emily is surprised that Kira thought that far ahead but accepts Kira's offer to write the thesis tgt. Emily rmbs that she only plans to attend the academy for 1 year to get the basic cert (due to lack of finances), but can't bring herself to tell that to Kira.

Emily suddenly rmbs, and tells Kira that a picture of her with the 2nd Prince at the ball was printed on some gossip newspaper. Kira smiles and says that it was amazing to see her picture on the newspaper, but Emily notices that Kira vibe feels kind on the edge.

Emily and Kira heads to the cafeteria during lunchtime, but Kira stops by Karloff's office to ask if she can get a mana absorption stone. (She's not taking Life Magic Classes). Emily heads to the cafeteria alone. She has to head somewhere further in than usual to get seats due to the crowd. The area where she finds seats is kinda where Swordsmanship students are mixed with Magic students. She sees Ethan, and sees how he stands out in the crowd due to his good looks and aura. Ethan has an expressionless face, which made him look colder than usual. This makes Emily rmb their lunch tgt at the expensive high class restaurant and she feels very distant from him again.

Sophia invites Emily out for tea together. Sophia set up a picnic mat and as she was preparing tea, they hear rustling from the bushes behind them, a twig breaking, and Ethan comes out of the bush. Ethan brushes up his bangs and greeted her. As his eyes met Emily's eyes, his gray eyes curved and he let out a small smile. Sophia was surprised to see him here and his smiling face.

Turns out that, Ethan saw Emily from afar and followed her! But he couldn't find her so he looked around the area for a while. Ethan belatedly realises that Sophia is there and greets her. He asks if Emily is feeling okay from the previous class. Emily was about to get up and thank him, but he stops her. He leaves them, saying that he shall leave them be for their tea time, and that he just wanted to check that she's alright.

"Ethan's gray eyes, looking down at Emily, were dripping with a kindness not found in the student cafeteria." Sophia looks at them from afar and notices that Ethan speaks to Emily with a very gentle voice, and covers her mouth with one hand. After he leaves, Sophia gets very excited and asks if they're dating. Emily is shocked and says absolutely not! Sophia smiles mischievously and shares that she is very sure that Ethan is interested in her, since he's famous for being super good looking, known for being a quiet, blunt, expressionless and unfeeling cold handsome man. Furthermore, he even followed Emily from afar just to see her face.

Sophia fangirls non-stop and is super excited over this whole situation. But Emily declares that she has no intention to date at the academy. She wants to focus on her studies to get the cert to get a good job in the future. (If not she has to marry right away) Besides, Emily is not a good fit for Ethan, as he comes from the famous Marquis Valenti family, and her family is just a low ranking noble with no territory of their own.

Emily's mother also said before school that she shouldn't meet a guy with a large status difference since it's common for them to leave lower status women and marry higher status woman after graduating. Meanwhile, the lower status woman would have a stigma of being "abandoned by someone" which would make her future marriage prospects very difficult.

Sophia shares that Astina is kinda in a similar situation. She had been close with Princes Lucas (the 2nd Prince) for a long time and had a good relationship, but he suddenly showed interest in Miss Kira after entering the academy and cut off contact with Miss Astina. So the rumours surrounding Miss Astina aren't good. (Lost to a commoner, abandoned cause Kira is prettier etc.)

They end off the convo with Sophia sharing that she feels it's a waste for Emily to avoid it from the beginning for fear of getting hurt. They're still 16. First love/unrequited love and the precious feelings that come with it can only be experienced at this age and "I want Miss Emily to appreciate those feelings."

I find that this novel has several beautiful moments that kinda hit you like this!

I can confirm that Ethan continues to be a very sweet ML throughout!

I can confirm that Ethan continues to be a very sweet ML throughout!

Dofu, SofiyeJaan, ancella82 and 7 others like this.
  17. LucyAmber

Reading List:
    Link
    I can confirm that Ethan continues to be a very sweet ML!!

WELPP I spent like an hour typing out spoilers and i deleted them on accidnet :facepalm::blob_teary:

18. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ETHAN IS SUCH A CUTE ML aHHHHHH!!!! thankyou for the spoilers <3

LucyAmber likes this.
  19. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thing has happened with me too...a few times:blobsob:

Wrote one for 1 and a half hour n vanished....:sweating_profusely:

It happens...happens a lot...:bloborz:

20. LucyAmber

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob: I don't have the mental energy to redo that whole part atm LMAOOO. I'm hoping a mod will be able to bring back the post.

twilight_123 likes this.