Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dose the novel ends? I was trying to read the side stories but i couldn’t fined anything

2. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be some translations to the side stories here on this thread. Try the spoiler curator on the 1st page, while there are some missing, it's better than nothing.

3. minttie

minttie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ml and FL are super cute and there are a ton of fluff moments too :3

⚠️⚠️ some spoilers ⚠️⚠️
    side story spoiler:
    Perez: “I hope your every smile, every kind touch, are all for me. Your pretty looks are all mine and only I can see them.”
    another side story spoiler:
    Perez and tia did “it” for a few days (not more than 7 days, they were on a cruise) and tia calls Perez a beast and Perez says tia has weak stamina (not in a mean way but like: “are you sick, tia? I think your stamina is too weak..” then tia is like: “Its not that I have weak stamina! It’s that I used too much stamina…!”)
    a main novel spoiler: (mainly dialogue)
    perez: “you told me, I had to live.”
    Perez: “so from that day on, i…”
    *kisses Tia’s forehead and rubs his forehead to her forehead*
    Perez: “I lived for you, tia”
    *Perez’s nose touches tia’s nose*
    Perez: “I can’t help but love you”
    Tia: “do you…love me?”
    perez with a laugh in his voice: “from the first moment we met.”
    Perez: “you were my world…”
    *tia kisses perez while crying*
    another slight spoiler:
    I think perez has a hand kink, he always kiss Tia’s hand and her knuckle and bite bite and say bc it’s delicious and tia is like: “de-delicious..”
    another slight spoiler:
    their engagement rings match each other’s eyes ❤️ (Tia’s ring is ruby colour and Perez’s ring is emerald green)

4. miiika2410

miiika2410 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know after reading the main story, I can never stan Perez the same way I love Gallahan. Although there are parts proving Perez's love for Tia, it doesn't change the fact that he failed to contact Tia for half a year and put Tia in danger when Chanton Sushou was chasing them. Gallahan was ready to give up everything, even askong Tia to leave for Chesail estate. But i get that he's her father. Maybe this is why Tia can't ever choose Perez over her family. Just saying :sleep::sleep::sleep::sushi_sleeping:

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  5. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell what happens to the arrogant first prince?

6. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he got his hand and then his leg cut off

For a more detailed spoiler

His hand got cut off by perez in a lombardi hunting competition as he went crazy drinking a drink he stole from perez group to be stronger and attacked the emperor thinking it was perez so perez defended the emperor and cut of his hand

He was sent to prison and perez is the investigator and he gave up his mother for some food and freedom, he was sent somewhere else

While we was away he still went hunting and while hunting if I remember correctly he was bitten in the leg by a monster that he then cuts off his leg to survive and run away

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
  7. miiika2410

miiika2410 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God. After reading the side stories, i can never love another manhwa character the same way I love GALLAHAN LOMBARDI :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Novel Monster and Viliel like this.
  8. Lorena Rojas

Lorena Rojas New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a premiere date for season two of Side Stories or has it already been released? And if it has, can you please upload them.

Viliel likes this.
  9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, I had no idea that he lost a leg too. Well, about the loss of his arm, IIRC, it is precisely what his mother’s family did to the Browns who were the empire’s famous knights. That family lost a lot including their right or left arms.

Paris_Eve, MiserableSOUL and Viliel like this.
  10. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know the hunting part! Wow, that's actually really satisfying! Thank you for the spoiler!

Paris_Eve and Boopbup like this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys,I want to make a group chat to talk about this novel in instagram.
    If someone is interested,dm me and I'll sent my account.
    Ps:Novel readers only.

Paris_Eve and miiika2410 like this.
  12. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    Make a discord then i can join...

miiika2410 likes this.
  13. linzyyy

linzyyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am 100% no doubt about gallahan, but I would never doubt about Perez's love for Tia. I think it's because Perez position is really dangerous and Tia knew it well.
    Perez almost gave up, i think 2 times?
    1st, after accident where he and tia attacked by chanton? When Perez will leave lombardy estate in bad condition and Tia was really angry.
    2nd, Perez also almost gave up the throne so that he can marry Tia. But Tia inspired him,being the emperor so that he can help others and finally found other way to marry Tia.
    So... gallahan maybe no. 1 and Perez is just 0,5 behind gallahan? Kkkk

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  14. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, well he was in danger from start and tia was the one who helped him at that time... So their is no reason for me to doubt about his love

Paris_Eve and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if anyone has spoiled this but can anyone tell me why the twins followed that cheating ass father?
    And is the first prince the product of the empress and that cheating ass uncle??

16. addxctd_05

addxctd_05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first prince is the emperor and empress' son. The empress doesn't cheat, the woman the twins' father cheated with is different lady. The cheating uncle doesn't have a child with his trashy woman. For the twins, sorry, i can't recall the reason they leave. But if there's no mention of it, perhaps it's bcs they are closer to their father? And y'know when they tell tia abt their father hating lombardy, they said it's their secret (twins and father's)

Paris_Eve, Viliel and Desperate like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about events from the novel in respects to Perez?
    As for Gallahan, he obviously loves his daughter, but I still remember how useless he was in her first life. He just laid low his whole life while she was getting bullied by his family and in the end he died and left her with nothing. In this life, even if he died, he'd leave her his business, but that's only thanks to MC's interference.

At the beginning of the story, she was pushed by her cousin or sth, and her father demanded an apology, didn't get it and he just let it slide. He used to bow his head in front of his brothers, even if Tia was wronged. While Perez was ready to fearlessly slay the Crown Prince for her, but she stopped him.

Paris_Eve, linzyyy, ditka623 and 2 others like this.
  18. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    And it was his sister who sat him down and seriously pointed out that he needs to stop being a coward and protect his daughter. He needs to also think about his daughter’s future.

However, I seriously can’t believe someone has thought that far to compare Perez’s love and Gallahan’s love for Tia. What da hell? Does everything has to be about competition? It’s something that has never even crossed my mind. One is the love of a parent and the other is the love of a lover. If that reader likes Gallahan so much, praise him to the sky if she wants but why bring Perez into this and belittle his love. Strups. Perez even gave Tia the herb that saved her father.

19. addxctd_05

addxctd_05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I start re-reading this yesterday and have reached the ch where Clerivan was told to resign from her grandfather. I suddenly imagine a moment when grandpa knows that he starts working for tia and laugh like this "Hahaha, Clerivan works for Tia now? So my granddaughter stole him from me? She indeed is smart and has a good eye for people, that girl. Hahaha!" :blobrofl:

(+) boasted here and there abt this :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    Regyne83, NubeBlack, Viliel and 2 others like this.
  20. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask,,, from the latest chapters,, how long or what events will happen until gallahan is cured?? I want him to be cured soon

Viliel and chubbykitty like this.