Resolved transmigration bl to ancient times, seme mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aevdn, Jun 1, 2022.

1. aevdn

aevdn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this a few weeks ago on an unauthorised site that has gone down since, which is the reason why I can't find the novel.
    It began with your usual 'If i was there I would treat him so much better' plotline abt a book where ml is a cannon fodder general (the protagonist has an aphrodisiac plotline with him after a battle, causing him to have an unfortunate ending later (the gong in the book is a playboy, the protagonist only ends up as a concubine)). Then mc transmigrates and becomes a military doctor (who was just broken up with by the guy he joined the army for; they're from the same small village, after breakup the original character tries to drown himself but the general saves him by accident, mc wakes up in his body). Mc is like 'this is the perfect chance' and goes to romance the general, makes him medicine and stuff and hangs around him all the time as they get closer. Mc accidentally takes over the place of the original protagonist in the aphrodisiac scene and tops our cannon fodder general. They get together, then there's a spy plotline where they have to hide in some woods for days, hunting down spies one by one before returning to the camp.
    I didn't get to read the entire novel, but I'm still very interested, so if anyone can find this novel for me I'll be grateful forever. It's a chinese webnovel and there is some chance that I found the title originally on another forum thread about seme mcs.

Baldingere and tabushechka like this.
  2. tabushechka

tabushechka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. aevdn

aevdn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    resolved! I looked through weeks worth of my internet history, (tbh it was kind of traumatic) and finally with the help of google translate, the gods of danmei and probably a little bit of luck too, I managed to find it. I also found the link to the forum post, which has sadly been deleted since.(It was a great thread with many similarly good novels listed..) The novel in question is titled 论推倒男配的最有效方式.
    I'll probably be translating ch1 to get it on here to avoid losing it again.