Discussion What is this Johnny and amber.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aisha Ann, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this, I see it everywhere youtube, and other social media. It’s so annoying. When will it finished. People saying amber is abuser and violent, liar. If she is, why rich men marry/date her. I don’t know much about Johnny and amber but I have watch Johnny movie Charlie chocolate movie. It’s my fav kid movie. I never thought he was Johnny because they look different. Can someone explain it why there is fight between this ex husband and ex wife.

2. nyamachi

nyamachi [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I haven't followed it closely but I think it's bc Amber accused Johnny of domestic abuse and his career tanked because of it. He lost a lot of production offers and everyone initially seemed to take her side. There's some stuff that happened in the middle but they decided to take it to court and have the hearing and verdict be livestreamed. Lots of body language experts and legal experts seem to be weighing in on YouTube.

ongoingwhy likes this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, its already ending, they're only waiting for the verdict.

So you don't have to worry about them anymore. And although this case was only 2019? The whole issue could be trace six years, I think the year they divorced? Actually, its not just a fight, its a serious case of 50 mil!! Anyway, I think she will face another charge of perjury, if not for this case, then it was the case about the dogs in Australia.

4. IamJustthisweirdreader

IamJustthisweirdreader [hope you drop your phone in the toilet]

Reading List:
    Link
    After a few days of Johnny Depp's and Amber Heard's divorce,Heard accused Johnny of domestic violence which led to the downfall of his career.
    Disney severed his contract of playing the role of Captain Jack Sparrow and even all the other contracts were severed.
    Depp's career and reputation was ruined.
    After a period of time,Depp sued Heard for defamation.He opened up about how Amber severed his tip of finger completely,how she shat on his bed (in form of abuse)and how rather than her ,HE was the victim of domestic violence.
    Even Heard's Ex-gf testified for Johnny and Heard's parents actually support Johnny rather than Heard.
    This is just a very brief SYPNOSIS of what happened.
    [AND YES JOHNNY IS A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE HIM]

5. haruhi91

haruhi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is essentially the case of a woman who accused her husband of domestic abuse when the Me Too movement was at his peak. Hollywood believed her without any evidences, just on her words. Now Depp wants to clear his name and reputation, so he sued her for defamation. During the process, it was clear that Amber lied again and again, even presenting fake photos and telling unbelievable stories of horrible beatings that dont make sense and can be easily proven false

Nightow1 likes this.
  6. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't quite get your question here... R u saying her innocence could be judged on whether rich men see her date-able?

R u F**king kidding me XD

Anyway in simple terms, amber made a statement saying she's a abuse survivor and hoped on the metoo movement, that blew up and Johnny was kicked out of movies. Johnny sued a British media for calling him wife beater when nothing was proved...he lost and got kicked out of more movies. Then he sued amber for causing his downfall on false claims. I think its for 50 or 100 mil.

Idk who is guilty, but I bet both ain't the victims they say. It's just that in a sensitive period where women's voice is like a powder keg, even a slight flaw is scrutinized.

Nightow1 likes this.
  7. Serendipitous

Serendipitous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It’s a complicated “he said, she said” situation where both parties are deadlocked. They have been in litigation over 6 YEARS and it has finally come to fruition- the trial was set in USA, Virginia, Fairfax County for 6 weeks and was livestreamed.

It is a defamation case where Johnny Depp is suing Amber Heard for 50 million due to an Op Ed that she wrote in the Washington Post. You can read it: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...fd876a-02ed-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html

The trial ended 27 May and now we’re waiting for the jury to decide the verdict.

Everyone was interested in this case because it’s celebrities and also the outlandish stories, you have poop on the marital bed, severed finger, bruises, etc. There are A LOT of memes. Also Johnny Depp’s lawyers got to call “#AmberTurd” in front of Amber Heard and I snickered a little.

Baldingere and Nightow1 like this.
  8. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Its alr done dw you'll only see recycled clips while we wait for the verdict.

The trial youre seeing in youtube is a defamation trial for johnny. Because their case in british during 2018 ended with johnny being guilty of domestic abuse when all of amber's evidence was full of flaws.

Amber falsely accused Johnny of domestic abuse and basically destroyed the whole meaning of the #metoo movement. Its one of the reasons why netizens are pissed asf towards amber, she nulled the meaning of the movement and destroyed johnny's career by making alot of studios reject him and kick him out of their films(im looking at you disney).

The court case right now is to show how much of a damn clown amber is and clear johnny's name. Amber really did him dirty thats why this whole thing is blowing up, just one peek at amber's past relationships you can see she has anger issues so its a wonder how the hell she won the previous case. I also personally think its because this is one of those rare cases where a man is the victim, yknow; gender equality n stuff.

ongoingwhy and Nightow1 like this.
  9. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you know...
    My dog stepped on a bee... :blobastonished:

10. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an American propaganda for make people misleading about politics and war. Let me be honest, we had more case more serious case than this couple fight but why did this case became too highlights? Just a misdirection from media too cover other mistake. Like a war issues, shooting issues, fake evidence from police issues, and many case. Media try to misdirection our focus from politic to this superstar.

Ps: I also don't like amber because some of the johnny evidence show a record of how Amber talk trash about how many people more will believe in her because her a woman than believe in johnny because he a man

11. haruhi91

haruhi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being rich doesn't make you less vulnerable to people who wants to take advantage of your love or money.

ANonMouse and Vanidor like this.
  12. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Really??? Its first time I heard. I though it happened in novel only.

13. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i dont think anyone would accept nor like her now lmao

Im honestly amazed with her courage to shit on a bed though the audacity and shamelessness is through the roof

14. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh rest assured, plenty of women get killed and abused by their men in America. That's not exclusive to any one place. Unfortunately, MeToo blew up for a reason.

It just goes to highlight how nobody benefits from the patriarchy. If men absing women wasn't so common, people wouldn't have just jumped on Depp without any evidence. It's a social narrative that we're conditioned to believe, and the reason we're conditioned to believe it is that it happens a lot.

Baldingere and Nightow1 like this.
  15. TDDM

TDDM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should end soon verdict is coming out in about an hour

16. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In return, Karens are a meme, so it's not all one way. In short.... trust no one! :cautious:

lol poor innocent child. lol

Nah, there is enough population to accommodate all of the shit going around. The political and war focused faction of the population will still focus on war and politics, this drama is for the section of the population that likes to watch drama, totally different niche audience. Of course, that part of the population won't be thinking of anything important, but then, all populations are a bell curve, there will always be people with shallow interests.

17. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Celebrity things don't need no rhyme or reason to be blown up everywhere.

Johnny Depp is sueing for defamation, he says that Amber Heard lied in calling Johnny a wife beater and a domestic abuser and destroyed his acting career. Amber Heard is saying Johnny is domestic abuser.

Amber Heard is a hot sexy woman by most standards, that gives her a lot of power over men. Just the truth, men will bend over backwards for a pretty face.

The reason why this has blown up so big is that the trial is entertaining. Most trials are boring but because the accusations are so outlandish everyone is like wtf is this shit. For example, Amber shitting on the bed and spreading this shit everywhere, Johnnny beating amber heard worse than Rihanna gotten beat. Drugs, Alcohol, etc, etc.

TLDR: celebrity he said she said spat.

18. Serendipitous

Reading List:
    Link
    Verdict is in! Johnny Depp won all three counts of defamation and is awarded 15 million in compensatory and punitive damages.

19. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, actually. She won the counter suit for 2 million and the divorce was 7 million. I think. So Johnny gets about 6 million.
    Still Team Johnny RULES!

20. Serendipitous

Reading List:
    Link
    Um actually, JD won 10 mil in compensatory and 5 mil in punitive damages, which in that Virginia court is max at 350k. So he can only collect 10.35mil.

Also, AH only won 1 of her counterclaim, yep awarded 2 mil only in compensation but no punitive, which is interesting because it pertains to an accident where she called the police and “roughed up the place with her friends”.

Cutter Masterson likes this.