Spoiler I’m A Villainess, But I Picked Up the Male Lead / 악녀인데 남주를 주워버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the secretary to be the ml:cry:
    The ogml is such a baby, the MC and secretary has more chemistry :cry:

2. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he get his heart back?

Priar likes this.
  3. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    sighh she literally stole his heart and is trying to help him and he keeps being attacked and you all are here talking and whining about chemistry when she is trying to correct a wrong and lets not forget there hasn't even been 25 chapters yet i swear people have never read a book before and don't know about character and story development

4. cecilia1988

cecilia1988 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there any side stories? Any babies?

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet MC has the same soul as the host bcz:

1. it's another common cliché along with the reincarnation as a villainess thing

2. ML fell for ogHost as well (not just looks, but her personality as well he said) - and what's the chance that the only 2 ppl he fell in love with were diff ppl, but coincidentally linked by the same bod? So he fell for her at first sight, he was able to erase most of his feelings for her after she told him she wanted to kill him, but then fell for her again even more after spending time with her and seeing how she seems different from a villainess

3. The ogHost was actually a great person. I mean, unlike the rumours, she was supporting orphans and they felt super comfortable around her so you can tell she was really nice to the kids. And even the secretary already liked the ogHost.
    Moreover, one case was already shown where someone pretended to be her bcz roumors said someone who looks like her came to the assassination guild, but MC said it wasn't her (it must've been after her transmigration since she knew for sure it wasn't her).
    And every time MC talks abt the bad things that the ogHost supposedly did, the art shows a blank figure instead. So every time a black figure is shown with MC's hair, I think the artist refers to the things that weren't done by the ogHost.
    It is shown that ogHost did tell ML she wants him dead, but I think someone is planting this on her along with other things (like the rumour that she's abusing/trafficking orphans) and destroying her reputation. And she must've had a reason that she was going along with it.
    And maybe she didn't even steal ML's heart? After all the novel MC read might be from ML's perspective and it just shows what he knows to be the truth.

Last edited: May 16, 2022
    seokxjinniex, Jukki, salty25 and 14 others like this.
  6. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree I can't blame the ogml for being on guard all the time and I pity the fl for cleaning the mess of the OG villainess what she did is beyond forgiveness but uk power of love and all ... so they will eventually figure it out and for me I'm attracted to the brown haired guy even though I can't trust him I think he is hiding something

7. badibadibam

badibadibam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya'll tellin that the prince is the ml not her aide? :(

Enmea likes this.
  8. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I can post this in every spoiler forum out there... Lmao

9. creatorfreak

creatorfreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just know that blondie is the MLbut.... I wish the loyal secretary was
    I hope he has an happy ending.
    But why is it that half the time the second ML is often better than the first one??!

10. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cover manhwa change:
    FB_IMG_1653926396793.jpg

11. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, Please can I get all the spoilers from the novel ? Please ?

Vidhya Dev and Jian Yue like this.
  12. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binged it and was wondering about the black haired, red eyed guy (and here I thought he was the duke of the north lol).

But yeah anyone knows what role he plays, is he an antagonist or some rival? I couldn't understand the whole darkness thing he was rambling about, is there a possible connection between him and the ogCountess Edina?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  13. ynna_shrewy

ynna_shrewy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers to who tf that guy with black hair and red eyes is i mean he's definitely giving me the “Hot villain” vibes and I can't deny the fact that he is my type:blob_grin:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  14. Celtifox

Celtifox Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The

15. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler??

16. MatchaMatchaLuv

MatchaMatchaLuv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn it, am I the only one shipping Edward and the MC? THEY HAVE SUCH SEXUAL TENSION IT'S HARD TO IGNORE, PLEASE

17. Nettie

Nettie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel translated??
    Can someone send me link to the translated version??

18. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some parts of the novel.

FL
    FL wasn't a transmigrator. She was actually the OG Villain. Her father was the one who stole the prince heart. The novel that fl read was actually something that her mother made or created so she can avoid a tragic end.

It was a slowburn and the misunderstanding/miscommunication between ML and FL is actually frustrating. They were attracted to each other - but no matter how much they try to show or or talk - they keep misunderstanding each other.
    100 chapter and there's still no progreess, no much is happening.
    2nd ML has more interesting character than the prince but he is your usal 2nd ML - in love with FL, stayed with FL through thick and thin, took care of FL and even risked his life for FL - but in the end, FL only love her as a friend. She was attracted to prince from the start and 2nd ML is not her type. He is just someone she trust and depend on.

If you use google chrome, it will automatically be translated.

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

Who is the 2nd ML?

Did MC's mom have prophetic dreams or how did she know what would happen in the future?

And why did her father steal the prince's heart? Are both her parents dead now?

20. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the FL but I find the ML too bland for her. He has no real personality other than make a pouting face and behave like a brat, he is also basically useless since he can't protect the FL (not that she needs it) and constantly relies on her to save him since he is unable to do so himself.
    I like the secretary more, he has more chemistry with the FL and sees her for who she truly is and was not swayed by the malicious rumors about her like the ML did.