Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
  2. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    这位法爷有点冷
    Whenever a melee profession uses a weapon to tear open the chest of a legal profession, you will find out what a fucking thing it is to cast spells and chanting spells.
    However, when this Master no longer needs to sing a spell, all the spells and spells can be released instantly, then what will happen?
    At the same time, if this Mage is still ruthless, cunning, evil, and dark and grotesque.
    So...
    I think, you have figured out what I'm about to write.

It is dropped though.
    Neutral Evil.

Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  3. YueLiin

YueLiin Kore

Reading List:
    Link
    Ill show you a villain
    -its very,, gory imo,, not sure abt anyone else but for me its really bloody loll
    -mc not pure 'evil' per se, i feel like he seeks pleasure above everything else but at the same time hes a sadist and a cannibal so I guess?
    -theres like 50 chaps
    -from where im at rn, hes engaged to some modern princess but he
    also wants to eat her
    so-- yeah

Dotencsure and absenior19 like this.
  4. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    uukanshu.com/b/156344
    MC is a ghost. Neutral Evil. He can possess humans, ghosts, etc. He can kill without any problem. First person killed was the owner mc traversed to. As he is a ghost, he killed that person and left, to find a different suitable body. His growth path is related to him being a ghost and evolving, like becoming a hungry ghost- who can devour other ghosts to grow and so on. This world setting is like, Human Vs Ghosts. Only part other than ghost, who can be counted are humans who can control ghost [ usually such humans life get shorten, but till then they can fight with the power of the ghosts, that they captured inside them, in a way ] MC don't kill if not needed. It's like a normal world with a SHIELD bureau to regulate and control such incidents, and mc is a ghost and obviously don't wanna get controlled and has killed so many beings too. So he is a proper villain. This story is dropped though. 200+CHP-
    =======================

uukanshu.com/b/178431/
    MC can sacrifice everything. That's his power. He can kill anyone and sacrifice, but he is not a madman. He is neutral-evil.
    Completed. 263 CHP [ in total ]
    Sacrifice Dead bodies of powerful beings and getting sacrifice points and use them to grow, learn techniques instantly and so on. System based novel.

Jezus, Vehement, Reader247 and 3 others like this.
  5. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Invincible from the beginning of the slaughter
    www. kpxx.net /38_38201/ [ remove the space to get the link ]
    从虐杀原形开始无敌诸天 [ Raw Name ]
    Prototype game world [ first world mc travel to ]
    Ongoing, 111chp.
    In the prototype world, he fused the black light virus and absorbed evolution! In the dragon world, he comprehends the ultimate spirit of words and kills the white king with a sword! In Swallowed Star world, he roams the universe of all races, stepping on the old gods! He crushed the Infinity Stone in the Marvel MCU, he was in...

Jezus, Vehement, Reader247 and 4 others like this.
  6. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    某美漫的黑袍超人最新章节
    black-robed Superman of a certain manga

Mc is Omni-Man son and Invincible twin brother. He has similar personality as omni-man. No care for world, kill whoever you like, do whatever you want.
    Chp read- 158 [ ongoing ]
    World: Invincible, The Boys, One Punch Man, x-men, marvel, eternal, mcu comic...
    Review: Novel is very messy. Just like a comic fanfic. so don't read, if you can't handle such.

At start mc killed half the mainstream heroes of the earth in invincible world. And many other people.
    His goal is to become super strong person who can do whatever he want and no one can stop him.
    He has power to travel to other world via system. He can also fuse the gene of others. Usually he do this after killing them. Still he only use this very few times, as he is OP from start. As he is a Viltrumite.

At chp 31, mc left for world of The Boys. To get power of Homelander.
    MC is very strong from the start. Hardly any match. So, it's OP MC. No story of being weak and growing stronger. So don't expect that to happen.
    He is evil, it's already established by chp 1. I will say, Neutral-Evil, as he don't kill if you don't fuk with him or irritate him. But sometimes his decisions are not rational at all. so i think, neutral evil which sometime fall towards chaotic. [ or maybe just messy ]
    It's possible that you talk with the girl who he was eyeing and he will just kill you and show it as an accident.
    MC seem to care a bit about his mother Debora [ invincible world ], as he was reborn as a kid and grown up in that house. So emotional attachment is common.
    I will change this review in case, he changed into a good person or something.
    For now, just chaos
    Problems/Possible Poisons:
    >The way people act, when they get surprised by mc powers or other things. is just super weird. i mean, usual chinese mc shi*. but it's weird.
    I enjoyed The Boys series. And still remember most things clearly. So when i see those usual chinese weird things and expressions and words/dialogues happening. It's just weird.

>His mother Deborah, is kind of a fetter for him. I hope, it get resolve soon. Even though it has not changed or effected plot in any manner yet.

It's like a marvel comic FF. So ig it's reasonable to say, don't expect much logic and the problems i mentioned are also common in comic FF
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    -This novel should be your last choice.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 3 others like this.
  7. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title : Six royals
    Chapter : 260 (dropped/404)
    Link: http://www.quanben.io/n/liuyu/list.html
    Alignment : Neutral Evil
    Review : (4.5/5)

It’s rare to find a novel about a god protagonist who actually has the mentality of a god-but this is a rare novel where author does a good job of describing protagonist mentality and how he goes from a week land god who has to depend on humans to a Supreme God, seeing everyone as ants….(evil neutral, indifferent mc, slow pace)

*Born as a god, in charge of a land, driven by spirits and ghosts, and worshipped by mortal beings. Treat mortals as plants and trees, and see all beings as ants. There are three volumes of scriptures to accompany the body, and endless blessings. The path of immortality is not taken, the path of the gods is unobstructed, and all beings are all Consecrate faith. As a god, you should treat all things as ants. Even the smallest god must ascend the top throne in the sky.*

**Fair warning: I didn’t completely finish this because I didn’t like the slow pace plot, so there may be a small chance of poison later**

……………………

https:// m.feiszw.com/book-30247 / [Remove the space to get the link]

I found one but mc is kinda pro clan, his clan in the former royal family of a empire which now is disbanded and become a democratic country etc
    Their clan wants to restore their glory, mc shares the same ambition
    Both clan and mc are ambitious and ruthless in nature
    **He cares about his family and has a fiancé,**
    Not for everyone

—————————————-

https: //sj.uukanshu.com/book.aspx?id= 195863
    Neutral evil mc 100 chaps ongoing

absenior19 likes this.
  8. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy Necromancer in the Ruined Tower
    I am not sure yet, if mc is really evil. But It has a villain tag. And as far as i read, i enjoyed it for now. And according to review of people who read further, they say, mc is crazy or maybe a mc who do things not by logic ig. But still i believe it is neutral as i get that vibe from dialogues and moments and thinking. he is not going to help anyone by going out of his line for free. Chance of romance are high even though he is not a skirt chaser. i think, mid romance maybe. should be around 150 chp. Not sure, just a guess.
    i will say NOT EVIL. but a readable novel. So judge it yourself. i warned you.
    Ongoing- 107 chp. -

*This is on Web Novel. -search the name.:cool:
    *As for later chp being locked/paid. You just need to search on google. You will find them for free on some sites.
    17endoftrail_

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    Jezus, Vehement, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  9. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new completed or long novel (more than 300chps) recommendation? Please recommend me something without poison

Reader247 likes this.
  10. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    神话复苏之我即原点

Demonic Shaman - Spicydaoist - Webnovel

Rise Of The Demon General - Unrivaledarcaner - Webnovel

These 3 are decent novel. Ongoing. No Poison for now.

Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 3 others like this.
  11. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiatus Novels. You can skip this list, if you have something better.

盗天者死 164 CHP.
    主神空间争夺战 256 CHP.
    主神从废土开始 138 CHP.
    调戏诸天 219 CHP.
    明日崩坏 129 CHP.
    神秘复苏之最强BOSS 478 CHP. [ This one is a bit weird tho ]

12. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://book.qidian.com/info/1033968094/

30 chapters/ongoing/God Like Protagonist/ Calm and emotionless flow
    Protagonist starts reiki recovery.

Check previous posts, there are a lot of them.

Reader247 and absenior19 like this.
  13. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
  14. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    A good evil seedling.
    Ongoing, 35 chp.
    Name:Demonic Shaman
    Author- SpicyDaoist
    Source- Webnovel.com
    Update- It was hiatus for a period of time, but now, Daily updates.

As for his other novel, it's a character growth type. from naive to mature, and maybe dark.
    but i don't like growth type. so i have not tried that. But most likely, there will be poison.
    ---------------
    A Sports fic of Kuroko no basket.
    Name: Dominating in Kuroko No Basket
    Author-AverageMage
    Source: webnovel.com
    Update: Slow, so just bookmark it.

i like the personality of mc, it will be enjoyable for me. it's impossible to desire evil in a sport fic lol. But as long as we can see rational and no romantic bs, i am satisfied.

15. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    玩家走狗满天下
    imiaobige. com / read/ 318668/ [ For link, remove the space and paste it ]
    Readable novel. Rational, no heroine afaik, ambitious, ruthless. I will not say he is villain/evil. But sometimes he feel like one. So i will just say rational/neutral maybe.
    This is a game world, chinese cultivation, novel. mc time travelled [ traverse ] back, and also got into the body of a game NPC.
    So check it out if you like game novels. Otherwise just ignore it

16. bertvz

bertvz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please give Floating Immortal Order a try! https://www.novelupdates.com/series/floating-immortal-order/
    it's a CN work i'm translating right now. the mc is cold, ruthless, and detached like an immortal, and although i haven't translated to the part yet, he starts becoming evil later on. i also saw that you have Big Bodhi on your list, which is from the same franchise and author.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    Exalted, Jezus, Clueless_OP and 2 others like this.
  17. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for Translating it. It is also in the list, just in later pages and it is by it's raw name and Links. I enjoyed that novel.
    Again Thanks for your hard work

but i will update that in my main list

18. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    http://wbnv.in/a/27gy8w5

Some of the names I find recently. Most are old. They are readable at the very least, but still it's a mixed up list. Check it if you want some on Webnovel

19. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it a long time ago, but will give it a try again since it’s translated. Thanks for your hard work.

Exalted, bertvz and absenior19 like this.
  20. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    fanfiction.net/s/10360716/1/The-Metropolitan-Man

A decent small arc of DC. Lex Luther vs superman, lex is mc.

----
    Not playing with a full deck
    fanfiction . net/s/ 4568945/1/ Not-Playing-with-a-Full-Deck ( remove space )
    Mc is joker. No romance, no love or anything.
    A good long novel. Dark chaotic evil.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    Exalted, Jezus, Vehement and 3 others like this.