Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i almost had a heart attack hahahaha. ogML is okay, the problem is ogFL, she is narrow minded and adhere only at the church teachings but doesn't face the crude reality

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  2. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

3. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    he starts to be jealous of Kaelus and feel ashamed of himself because after he near drove his bestfriend to death, he again wanted something that was Kaelus'.
    the reason: Kaelus returns in politics and says that he can concentrate on national government because he has a wife that can handle the domestic affairs (Hestia manage the marchise land so Kaelus can be lazy). CP feel that he also wanted a companion whom can rely but he only thinks that Diana does nothing aside talking

4. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about what happened to Diana after she got divorced and tried to get our ML back?

cometothedarkside97 and Ac03 like this.
  5. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    she tried to get ML back but failed cuz he was totally obsessed to Hestia :blob_grin::blob_grin:, after the divorce she left the palace after the death of the emperor and "see you never again".

6. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What became the trigger for the ML to start being aware that he cannot continue to be depressed and pull himself out it?

7. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    the fatal trigger moment must have been the day when he almost collapsed after meeting Diana and Hestia felt heartbroken since she left him alone with diana. So the night she went in his bedroom and gave him a little kiss in the forehead while he was "sleeping". I think that he felt Hestia's caring and love

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  8. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted to see more of her suffering. She thought the ML would always say she was the only right one in the world. Because that was the only reason she wanted to go back to him, since Hellios showed that he couldn't let her do whatever she wanted regarding the palace's finances. She really had a protagonist complex and that she was the representative of God's justice.

9. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who knows the name of the artist? The art feels familiar

mysticalavalon likes this.
  10. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Hestia knows that a merchant ship of Baron Potos will sink, so she use Inverse Psychology to lure Diana to invest with other Nobles. She tells CP that the ship will sink and he believe her but Diana not; she use a year whole budget of the temple to invest. In the end the temple collapse with her because the ship really sank :blob_grin:.
    Hestia: :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobjoy:

11. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, I finished reading it, I liked how Helios was much more relaxed with the new princess and the children. But I really wanted to see Diana suffer more, p.because in her last conversation with Hestia, she said that she was going to prove that Hestia's position was completely wrong. So he wanted to see her suffering seeing the couple of dukes and the prince with his new wife, being happy and full of children. (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

12. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    i think that she suffered enough, in two years hestia almost drove her crazy and she lost her husband, her title, her powers and the temple she believed collapsed. In the end she wasn't very evil, she was just stubborn and naive idealist. the life of a nun was more suited for her.

13. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a problem with her, like, after there was no one saying she was the one , there she was lembrou do ML and went behind him. I sautéed a little :blobexpressionless:

Yume-sama likes this.
  14. bluepall

bluepall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping someone will translate the R19 version of the novel, I'm really looking forward to reading it, when and if it gets a translation,
    official or not, I'll love it either way.
    I'll pray for it, I'm dying for the R19 novel.

15. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say, despite people calling Kael weak he's pretty assertive and straightforward once he became sure of his feelings, like he made the first move. You gotta give him credit since he didn't finally realize (and accept) his feelings then decided to pursue Hestia after she gave up on him and left. I admit I was initially concerned when someone mentioned that up until ch 70 he was still reluctant to open his heart since I thought that it was because he's still not over Diana but the more I think about it it's probably his fear of abandonment which is totally understandable. It's terrifying when you thought you'll continue to have your good friends by your side only for them to discard of you just like that after they reaped the benefits from you.

I could also say that the "revenge" wasn't as satisfying as I hoped it would've been but from the looks of it the two didn't really manage to do much harm to our main couple. Diana doesn't seem to be that smart and much of a match for Hestia. But still, I feel like they got off pretty easy.

Btw, I kinda wonder now if there's gonna be a saint who replaces Diana since it seems she'll leave the kingdom. Ngl I thought there'd be some plot twist that it was actually Hestia who was the saint given how mysteriously rich she was and how time turned back when she wished for it.
    Which brings me to another question, I wonder who exactly the original character the MC transmigrated to? I was wondering if the story would delve deeply into that but from the looks of the spoilers we got here, I don't think that'll be happening.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  16. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too i want some spicy action

17. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Agree cuz I was abandoned by people i care most to which led me to do things like ml did.. it took me years to overcome these alone and I'm still healing.
    Calling someone pathetic bc of their depression it's shows what kind of person you are. Depression isn't some joke.. be good with people you don't know their stories.

Just bc he's suffering from depression and seizure you're calling him weak?

You're taking this as joke? Ml was suicidal. Do you also take irl people so easily?

18. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think people dislike him more cos in comparison “ I picked up the second male lead….”, he was in the exact same position but he knew he had responsibilities. He had an entire land depending on him and he can’t betray all of them because of two people who were dead to him. But ML here didn’t for once think someone might be sad, someone might mourn him or someone else is counting on him and was just wallowing in his own sorrow for years !!!!! I mean cmon

Creolenerd likes this.
  19. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why it really surprises me when some of the readers here calling the ml 'weak' and 'pathetic'. That it took chapter 79 for the ML to overcome his 'depression'. I know he is just a 'character' but this character portrays a 'human with depression'.

You don't know how long depression will really lasts especially when you have 'severe' depression. Depression is not that easy to overcome. It was also the FL's choice to help the ML with his depression. I guess some of the readers here don't really get what depression really is. So yeah think before you speak your opinion. It might work for you but it doesn't mean it will work for others.

20. Purple_queen

Purple_queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give the mtl please:aww:

mariaraara and Amikas4 like this.