Spoiler The Baby Concubine Wants to Live Quietly

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Azrays

Azrays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know about this novel more:aww:

2. Pochoclo

Pochoclo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please MTL or summarize!! :aww::aww::aww::aww: I Love the peace of this story.. it feels light!:blobpopcorn::blob_pompom::blob_grin:

3. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I have returned, happy 2022 everyone! :blobhug:From what I can perceive from everyone's comments, it seems like the translators have stopped mtling this and chapters are taken down? Say whaaaaat? :blobfearful:

I'm currently studying at University, but I can free up my schedule to start mtling again in here, if you guys don't mind the fact that I will only be able to mtl only 1 to 3 chapters every week depending on how full my plate is. :blob_patpat: Or if I'm crazy enough to spontaneously mtl the whole 86 chapters and summarize them. Who knows? :confusedcatblob:

Hi @donaiseiyuu:blobhighfive:! I have no clue how to send a PM, so I'm doing it like this instead, hopefully you'll notice this sooner or later hahah.:blobjoy: Can you send me the OCR so I can try to translate the 86 chapters that's available? Please send me a PM. ::blobcatsmile::

XOXO
    - C:blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. AerynJay

AerynJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is so cute I would love some spoilers if you have them. Or anything really. Happy Easter too for those that celebrate

5. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyyy spoiler?anyone who has ths mtl version of chapter 38 to end?

6. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!

7. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to read this, hope the webtoon comes out soon

8. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel will be adapted in webtoon on March 30. Here is a small preview of the art
    [​IMG]

DOHere, Animelover3, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  9. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone organize a little bit about male concubines? I'm a little lost on them.

Creolenerd likes this.
  10. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we get spoilers again?

12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler request

Requesting for any novel spoiler crumbs again. Preferably in summary format for now since the manhwa is here

tehanu likes this.
  13. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel till like ch 18 so I'll give some sort of quick summary till then (and even though I just read it, there's a huge chance that I have the order of things wrong)
    Ok so here it is
    • in ch 1 we see that the emperor keeps the kid (mc) bowed in the ceremony and then they see the kid and realise that it must've been hard on the kid so they tell her to go to her room, and when she turns to return she falls or falters in her step so the emperor i think steps forward to help or something and she refuses and walks back.
    • The other concubines are kind of surprised coz this is the first time a concubine has caught the attention of the emperor on the first day itself.
    • After this i think we move to mc's room where she wants to take a nap since shes tired but the shitty servant that her shitty family attached to her side to spy or something takes the bed and tells her to sleep somewhere else.
    • After this next day when the shitty servant (ss) is trying to mildly harass the mc, the mc tells her to leave the palace, but before anything else could happen, another concubine enters the scene.
    • So this concubine 1 proceeds to try to harass the mc in order to establish that the concubine is mc's superior.
    • Then as a form of harassment from the concubines side he takes the mc's servant because he thinks that the servant must be close to the MC since it came from her house, so if he takes him it'll be something that'll make mc sad
    • At that point concubine no. 2 enters the scene. Name= Garam
    • I think garam just gets rid to concubine no. 1 and then leaves soon after.
    • Then when mc goes to her room to rest, court ladies knock and tell her that they will make her bed and then the court ladies enter the room and completely change the room she is later informed that the room is being decorated because the emperor will have the first night with the MC .
    • I should mention that the emperor is not a pervert she just wants to see if the MC is a Spy or not.
    • Then I think the emperor comes and she just sits there and drinks. MC was looking at the fruits that had been put out because she sees something she'd seen before transmigration. The emperor tells the MC to eat and then the MC eats but the fruit turns out to be extremely bitter I think and so it gets stuck in her throat and she starts coughing very much so the emperor tries to help her and someone else enters the scene.
    • Concubine no. 3= forgot his name but he wears blindfold.
    • Ok so concubine no. 3 (C3) enters the room thinking that the emperor is the one coughing or in trouble. He see's that its the kid and maybe helps her idk (i forgot)
    • C3 had entered in a hurry and w/o blindfold so mc got startled by his eyes and c3 noticed and put on a blinfold soon after.
    • Next I think c3 calmed down the mc and put her in bed and told her to go to sleep
    • She didn't tho, actually she couldn't becoz the emperor was watching her and so she was uncomfortable.
    • The emperor kind of pities her (c3 and c2 also pity her) coz she's so young and had to come to the palace against her will. Other than that, she was a abused when she was even younger, I think she's 8 right now.
    • Then next day she went out for a walk and wandered around. Then she met c2 again, while she was walking in the garden, she got scared and begged him not to kill her, he said he wasn't here for that but she was still scared so he took out all his weapons and kept them in front of her away from himself. After that he apologized for not helping her the previous day and that he had gotten mc's maid back from c1. She wasn't happy about this obviously but she maintained her expression and said thanks.
    • I forgot to mention but the mc has ppl attending her, they are emperor's ppl. The emperor put them there to keep an eye on mc but they are nice and helpful to mc (unlike her own servants)
    • I also want to point out that garam(c2) is not a bad person, mc is scared because of what she knows about him from og story
    • Anyways back to the garden, mc was sitting with garam when she hears her own court ladies looking for her so she calls for them to let them know where she is. After this we find out from c2 pov that garam was looking for her as a request from her court ladies.
    • Then mc and c2 part ways and she goes back to her room.
    • Later she's invited to c3's palace and the maid/servant/court lady who had been sent to pick mc up was very rude and handled her in a very bad way. And when walking she was dragged.
    • When they get to c3's palace, c3 scolds and almost kills his own servant for mishandling mc. Mc's scared and unsure of what's going on since in og story c3 is shown as calm(?) Guy.
    • C3 invites her out for snacks and so they sit and eat, while c3 says mc must have been scared that day when she saw his eyes cause they are disgusting.
    • Mc thinks about it and says that they are unusual but not disgusting.
    • Then she's invited to stay for dinner and she accepts(because she thinks she can't say no since he's clearly of a higher standing than her)
    • She tries to eat quickly so as to leave quickly, but then suddenly c2 enters the dinner room or whereever these two are, and that startles mc and she starts hiccuping. There's some confusion b/w c2 and c3 and they start arguing with each other as to how the other scared mc.
    • Mc just calms her hiccups, gets up, greets c2, thanks c3 and leaves.
    • On her way back she isn't provided with a guide so she has to walk that long way back by herself, and since it's late evening, she's really cold, but she gets back to her place just fine.
    • When she reaches her own court ladies start fussing over her due to worry and then she's put to bed.
    • Next day she falls sick, and misses her mom from previous life.
    • People look after her, feed her medicines and the emperor also visits her. The emperor puts her hand on mc's head and mc says go away many times (since she's sick so she's saying her mind unfiltered). But emperor doesn't understand and she tries to comfort mc by telling that nobody can reach her or hurt or something like that.
    • Next day she wakes up and sees that emperor, c2 and c3 have sent a lot of gifts for her (one and half room were occupied just with gifts).
    • At first she doesn't wanna accept, but she can't say no since the other ppl are fo higher standing. Then she decides not open the gifts but her court Katie's urge her to so she does and all the gifts are made of really special material or by special artisan or something or the other

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  14. Karaaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I've edited the comment to add the rest of the stuff from earlier. I've only written what I remember but there are also other people's pov and other small things

Serendipitous likes this.
  15. AndreaaaaL

AndreaaaaL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! This was really helpful. Summaries like this are great when one is too impatient to wait for manhwa updates but too busy to read the novel.

Karaaaaa likes this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

The latest MTLd manhwa chapter I read uses a different pronoun for Garam. I thought he was a guy!

17. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey people! It is finally here!! The manhwa version is out!!!

But I still want to read the novel version, anyone knows where I can find the continuation?:blobReach:

18. Karaaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a guy... the emperor/empress is a woman and all the concubines that have been introduced so far are men and the mc is a little girl... even manhwa has mixed pronouns, so it was hard for me to get the gender right in my imagination :cookie:initially

augacutan and Jukki like this.
  19. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is just me but the FL looks like the emperor/ empress

Manhwalover356 and Animelover3 like this.