Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is really interesting.
    I can well imagine that the two loved each other and to support her and the child, he paid the stepfather money for the woman's hand.
    The man who gave Riftan the dagger will have received instructions from the father to give it to him.
    Possibly this dagger is a clue to the true origin of the father.

I suspect that he is a descendant of Wigruw but without him knowing it.

manlyman, Aria_WW, RMCalypse and 3 others like this.
  2. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But, wasnt wigru unmarried and he fell in love with the nymph and the nymph died, then how can he be the descendant of wigru?

Sa12Ben18 likes this.
  3. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you're right.
    Or it has a different royal lineage, or he has no significance at all.

Ruth simp likes this.
  4. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask u one question....what is the meaning of that green mark on profile picture of some of us

Sa12Ben18 likes this.
  5. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you're right!
    Maybe Riftan's father did not completely abandon his mother.
    He paid Riftan's stepfather to marry Riftan's mother and go all the way to where they used to live. Of course, Riftan's mother was just a pretty ordinary maid, not a flirtatious maid who teased every knight. at least riftan's father let the fetus in riftan's mother's stomach live and sent them away.

hmm if riftan's father 'plays' with many women, shouldn't there be pregnancies with other women too? if we consider the difficulty of preventing pregnancy at that time. And if riftan's father is with riftan's mother for months, can't that relationship be considered a lover's relationship rather than the word 'having fun'? Also if riftan's father wants to have fun with a woman, it's better to have a one night relationship with a prostitute or another woman, not having to maintain a relationship that long.
    oh yeah, I also don't think that their relationship was cut off because of the caste difference. I don't think his father was a noble. because that man, a friend of Riftan's father, who met Riftan at his mother's funeral, handed the dagger to Riftan on the grounds that Riftan's father didn't have anyone. He has no girlfriend, fiancé, or family. So, he doesn't have any children other than riftan too right? so the intimate relationship that produces children is only with riftan's mother, right?

hahaha but in the QNA that was shared by @Sa12Ben18 yesterday, cmiiw the author doesn't want to confirm about the real relationship between riftan's father and riftan's mother. I guess she hasn't considered the actual plot or she will keep it as mystery and leave it to the reader's imagination

Amya, Sa12Ben18 and Ruth simp like this.
  6. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked myself the same question.
    It means that you are currently online.

na3_no3h and Ruth simp like this.
  7. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay first of all that could make sense.
    Yes but just because he was unmarried does not mean that he did not fool around and acedantally got a woman pregnant.

and last thing I have covid

I feel crappy as hell, It's hard to breathe I've got headaches, and then suddenly Stomachaches that sometime last very long and sometimes don't

I idk even know how I got it because I don't go out that often always respect distancing and always wear my mask, and being an introvert makes me socialize less so anyways i HOPE i get betterin a week or so
    :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no. I hope you feel better soon and that you are fit again.

9. DeDe99

DeDe99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe his father did really love Riftan’s mother. As we know she beautiful so maybe he really did fall in love with her and she did so. But maybe the father's family were against the marriage and she was already pregnant so he bought her a house, gave her money and found her a man to marry so people don't talk about her having a child without a father. And he told her to wait for him and one day he'll come for her and Riftan.
    Riftan never knew his father and never heard about him so he'd believe that his father did really use his mother for fun. I mean we did read it in Riftan pov so the real story might be different

10. heyitssuzy

heyitssuzy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello.. may i ask for the chapter or spoiler of this, when maxi tries to give riftan some food but keep rejecting it? i think this one is with sir kuahel i think?pls someone help me with this chpter spoiler..pls? thank you

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  11. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this post from earlier pages of this forum, thanks to the author - overtanned. You can read it under "Quahel Leon wants Maxi's cooking" spoiler tag.

12. heyitssuzy

heyitssuzy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very very much... ❤️

13. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome.. however i dont remember which chapter is this.. probably around chapter 28-34 after Maxi n Riftan are reunited after their 3 years separation

heyitssuzy likes this.
  14. heyitssuzy

heyitssuzy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .. its okey.. thank you very much again.. ❤️

15. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    160 is here! EDITED NOW!

I pity them so much. huhu

uhmmthere’s a woman… not sure if it’s agnesss… but when I read that she smiled provocatively, Im pretty sure it’s not agnes.

The moment maxi saw her.. ahem!???

The chapter started off with Maxi telling Riftan that she will talk with the vassals of the duke to ask for supplies. But Riftan said they have no time anymore. Maxi was so depressed. Good thing, Riftan caught the signal haha.

He reassured her that it’s not her fault. He knows that she did everything she could. And then he added that she’s no longer Croiso but a Calypse so he told her not to bother.

Maxi told him that she doesnt want Riftan to suffer anymore because of her father. Riftan basically told her again that there’s no need for her to feel sorry for him (huhu the cycle!)… Maxi just didnt refute back.. cause she doesnt want to argue with him.

Then they started their journey to Besmore Castle. Basically, you really would pity them. Maxi was overcome with guilt and anger whenever she sees the soldiers having a hard time. They were all sharing little food.

But her mood changed a little when they arrived in Brayden City. They arrived there and Maxi was shocked because of the people’s cheer and fervent welcome!!!

Then a woman welcomed them… She smiled provocatively at Riftan and said “It’s been a while Calypse. No should i call you Rosem Wigrew? Or shall I call you Count Calypse?”

uhmmm

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    SinFulHun, Naxijia, IraHera and 23 others like this.
  16. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Agnes or some other woman? Because she has dark brown hair while Agnes is blonde.
    My my im feeling jealous on behalf of Maxi when that woman started to talk with Riftan :ROFLMAO:

17. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no Maxi will be immediately jealous. Riftan who is this woman?o_O
    Maybe she is a relative of Maxi?

18. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Angels!!! I am gonna throw hands if the woman is going to be another rival!

i hate this. hahahhaha what if she was the woman who can eat a whole chicken?!!! lol remember Riftan saying that?

19. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's Agnes, because it's impossible for Agnes to greet him like that even though she was with them at the beginning of the expedition.

It seems that the woman became acquainted with riftan when riftan was still a mercenary. That's why she said: should I call you rosem wigrew now?

huhu I'm also jealous and worried, maxi.
    I hope Maxi doesn't feel insecure anymore. :cry:
    why should there be another woman when their romantic story has started. I know that the appearance of that woman is only as an additional role, but still, as a woman I am also worried and jealous for no reason:ROFLMAO:

20. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    This woman knows a lot of things about Riftan again… and Maxi will feel incompetent again… arghhhhhhhh! what a vicious cycle!