Recommendations Good LN with good plots and world building

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by shadowmere88, May 21, 2022.

1. shadowmere88

shadowmere88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here r the list that for me is my taste :
    1. Lord of the Mysteries (definitly top of my list) (world building, power system,etc)
    2. Release that Witch (no need to explain)
    3. Kingdom's Bloodline ( best political story and detailed side character)
    4. Tales of Reincarnated Lord and Black Iron Glory ( same author good world building )
    5. Warlock of the Magus World and The Wizard World (have the same feeling.. with time progress maybeo_O)
    6. Savage Divinity by ruffwriter chp.723( currently looking similiar to this kind feeling of LN) (this is definitly hidden gem, i really like the story and power system)
    7. Throne of Magical Arcana ( same author of LOTM good adventure)
    8. I am the Monarch ( Another Good One)
    9. The Union ( Good story for me)
    10. A Wizard Secret ( have a feeling like WMW and TWW)
    11. A Sorcerer Journey ( good in the first chapter have a feeling like WMW and TWW, the late chapter is crap)
    12. Night Ranger (so so )
    13. Supreme Magus ( a little good) currently in chpt 601
    And another novel i currently not have interested to continue reading like Chaotic Sword God 1940 , Records of The Human Emperor 872 , History's Number 1 Founder 255,Badge in Azure - 913, Heimarian Odyssey -22, City of Sin - book 1 60,God Of Slaughter - 1618,The Amber Sword - Vol 3 Chapter 368,Assassin's Chronicle - 46,The Sword and the Shadow - 190
    and Dropped LN like Law of the Devil, Great Demon King, Demon Lord Reincarnation

1-9 is definitely my best LN i read so far before i have my reading list. The only one i remembered before i had my reading list that have good story is Overlord.
    If the novel in my list is your taste too can u recommend me another novel like that. i appreciate your recommendation ;)
    If there any novel with unique power system like Hunter X Hunter Nen u can recommend too..:)

Last edited: May 21, 2022
    Mr v likes this.
  2. Evil_lord

Evil_lord Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will camp here I have read all the novels you recommended except the union. I am going to read that as you are also a fan of savage divinity, it's really a hidden gem.
    If you have any other recommendations do tell me.
    Have you tried Reverend Insanity, I hate system they are good too

shadowmere88 likes this.
  3. shadowmere88

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i already tried read Reverend Insanity , but maybe coz of translation or story telling it's not my cup of tea. it's really hard to find original power system like HxH nen or LOTM pathway , and good detailed character setting like kingdom's bloodline, u can try a song of ice and fire novel in goodr*ads (game of thrones) , i try to read garden of the moons by steven erikson in allnov*el but right now i reread Age of Adepts.

4. YueLiin

YueLiin Kore

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the mtl a longgg time ago and almost finished it but I got too distracted..
    End of the magic era is a good one !! Lots of world building history although I forgot abt plot

So is Omniscient Reader's viewpoint! QwQ plot is very good imo, not an action but theres definitely fight scenes..lots of emotions ah

And then heres a list of some other ones I think are very good

I'm really just an ordinary person (theres a lot of use of time powers and mechanics ! It's a bl but it's not the main focus of the story)
    The dragons soldier (it's an original on WN and theres a little more than 10 chapters but world building, character interaction, etc is sooo good and i totally rec!)
    Hunters guide to monsters (also on WN, the world building, little animal and plant stuff is great, but plot could be better)

shadowmere88 likes this.
  5. neetKING

neetKING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i find savage divinity its not showing on nu ?

6. GlueGod

GlueGod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World of Cultivation - for the plot and intrigue
    Transcending the Nine Heavens - cultivation/politics
    My House of Horrors - unique cultivation/kinda scary to read
    Ze Tian Ji - kingdom's bloodline vibes - except mc is a bit eccentric in this one
    Divine Throne of Primordial Blood - dude goes blind then story begins - world building is great in this one - less on cultivational fights and more on exploring

It's on Royal Road

shadowmere88 likes this.
  7. shadowmere88

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendation. Highlighted Omniscient Reader's viewpoint, from the description it's really interesting cannot wait to read it. :)

Thanks for the recommendation . My House of horror i heard this is good. Ze Tian Ji is fresh for me. gonna try to read it. thanks again .(y)

YueLiin and GlueGod like this.