Spoiler Regina Lena - for the Unforgivable/ 레지나레나 - 용서받지 못한 그대에게

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by avocadooooo, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's camp :blobpopcorn:

So the emperor is her splitted self, do they return to be one person later? Damn so much more things need an answer to lmao

Laerta likes this.
  2. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that's because Nihil became 'The Unforgiven King', although I may be wrong. Lena only underwent training in the tomb with Regina.

I think it's not like that. It was mentioned in earlier chapters that clavis threw in young girls to the tomb to see if they return as a 'monster' like Nihil. So, from that we can conclude that clavis' purpose of throwing in Lena was Nihil, who is the half of Regina.

*Please note that I might be wrong :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    DOHere likes this.
  3. Averyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yes, near the ending, but it was only for a short while.
    Appearance:
    Long, white/silver hair hanging down her back, wearing an elegant white dress.

She was just there to apologize to everyone for her mistake as her body was slowly breaking apart, just like a stone statue. After she requested Lena to convey her apologies to clavis, she completely shattered.

Note:
    Regina's appearance before becoming one with Nihil:
    Long blond hair and blue eyes

And.. I guess Nihil's original name before splitting with her half was Regina. According to MTL, it's said that 'nihil' means 'worthless', it's also mentioned that she (Regina's half) named herself like that because she's an emperor who's goal is treason and downfall.

*Might not be 100% accurate

4. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Emperor side disappear afterwards leaving only Rena? Intriguing, interesting...

5. djfhkjadjfes

djfhkjadjfes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) ending spoilers
    So her father was killed by Nihil during the trial where he was accused of murder and treason which he did commit, but didn't admit. He then became one of the kings of the dead at the grave and took the place of Celeste, the king who swallowed the first cry. However, the late southern duke, who now resides at the grave, obtained ice powers and built an ice wall/barrier at the entrance of the grave, as Cardo plans to go back into the world of the living and take the vacant seat of the empress. Of course, no matter how hard he tries, he's never going to make it, so Enji and the northern duke as well as his brother planned to just end it all. They did some research and somehow "found Cardo Rubel's real name", which would be the key to defeating him. So they went to the grave, talked with Naja Aiterner and the southern duke for a while, then headed to Cardo's castle as Enji tried saying some names that might be his father's real one which was written in a book that had a list of baptisms kept by the church. They eventually called out his real name, Rishio, which means laugh, and his castle crumbled, which meant the king was dead and defeated. That was the end of him. As for Clavis, he felt the end when Nihil died, even when he didn't directly receive the news before Lena came a few moments before his death and announced it to him. He then eventually crumbled into dust, just like Nihil, while apologizing to Lena for the last time. As a last request, he also asked Enji to write the biography of the empress. As for the Plenus brothers, they ended up staying at the empire as far as I've read, and turned out not to be villains or anything.
    2) romance
    The FL and ML did end up together and get married. They lived somewhere in the east with Enji and Uni. ML sort of gave his position as the duke of the east to Decamonil. Lena gave birth to a child. A boy who was described to be identical to the father.
    3) what happened to the tomb/hell dimension in the end
    For as far as I've read, they couldn't close it, because one being that belongs in the tomb is at the world of the living, or vice versa. Lena, the king deprived of its blessing, is still at the world of the living, meaning there are still rifts and entrances. However, not many people know about this and thought she went back to the grave and all the rifts are closed.

Actually, MC did get powers from the tomb. Since she became one of the kings of the dead, she obtained powers. She could bloom lilies around and have them capture people, sort of. I think this references to the part of the poem written by Vitra that she memorized. "Yet to you who hate me, I'd rather offer flowers." So to the enemies that hate her, if Nihil turns them into crows, she offers flowers to them. She also has the ability to stop time during critical moments, when she is close to death or her life is being threatened, her time stops so she can think about the solution and figure out the next move to make. Regina is different towards MC because she herself is the sole reason why Clavis pushed her and all the other innocent kids in the tomb. And she feels like she has to take responsibility for that.
    And I think Nihil really didn't know that Clavis was the mastermind of her poisoning incident.

Amoriii, Raizuo, Laerta and 18 others like this.
  6. suba

suba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does he want that white hair dude why did pushed all those girls into the Tomb and the mc what was his goal??

7. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. Rena is 18yo and Lynn is 20yo, right? What do you mean by Rena's real age? I'm curious:hmm:

8. djfhkjadjfes

djfhkjadjfes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His goal was to make a monster just like the emperor. Push little children into the grave and hope that someone comes back with some kind of heavenly power and defeats the emperor with it. Because the emperor doesn't die like normal people. Stabbing, pushing from heights, poisoning, Clavis has tried all of that and the emperor still survived (many other people have tried to assassinate the emperor as well, including the father of the Northern duke who once threw a slash at the emperor but she didn't die). So he wants to make someone just as powerful as the emperor, and that ended up being Lena. She got pushed into the grave, gained powers, was trained by Regina, became one of the kings of the dead, gained another power for it, and came back to the world of the living with all those. So at this point, she definitely can rival the emperor. The return of Lena from the grave was just what he wanted, that's why he was overjoyed by her presence. Because he finally succeeded. The reason why he wanted to kill Nihil in the first place? Nihil is immortal. And Nihil is his sister. And somehow, because Nihil is immortal, he's immortal too. His hair is the only evidence of him getting old. He tried to commit suicide once and of course, nothing happened. He can't die and he can't get old. So his biggest goal in life is just to finally die. But he can't because of Nihil and Nihil knows that. So he came up with the idea of pushing kids into the grave hoping someone would return powerful and strike the emperor down so he can (finally) die, in short. And once in the story, right before he went crazy, he crashed himself into the grave and met Regina, the real half of his sister, so he probably also wants to die to meet her instead of meeting the heartless, always emotionless Nihil. In the end, Lena defeated Nihil with her powers and after Nihil died, Clavis did too (although not instantly).

9. suba

suba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

10. 1Nora1

1Nora1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because time is different in the Tomb, Rena spent about seven years (I think) in there, but when she came out into the real world, she found out that it was much less time (so she is mentally older than him)

Alanif_7. likes this.
  11. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers but I'm wondering why clavis didn't throw himself to the grave in the first place if he wants to die so badly? and why it has to be the innocent children that he throws away?

12. xphoenixx

xphoenixx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did Lyn get over his issue with turning into a homicidal maniac when he gets aroused to be with R/Lena?

13. djfhkjadjfes

djfhkjadjfes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think even if he threw himself into the grave he would nonetheless still be immortal and not die no matter what. When he's terribly injured, the people around him will wither like dying flowers and all of their life force will be absorbed by him to recover from the wounds, not sure if it also applies to the undead, though. I don't really know why he really has to use innocent children specifically but maybe he was planning for the kids he threw in to "grow up like the empress" other than come back super op.

hongmeowpanda, Dofu and Averyn like this.
  14. Marwa0620

Marwa0620 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the romance scenes between Rena and Lynn?? And what are the complexes Lynn suffer from

Tamika P. likes this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_blush:

chubbykitty likes this.
  16. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel is chapter 35 of the manhwa?

17. Averyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 46 ^^

18. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I updated the spoiler table, if I miss anything let me know

So how old she then? Because wouldn't she logically be the same age as him?
    ~~~~
    Okay I know ML kinda gives up his duke position but is the effect that comes with the powers now gone since the emperor/empress is now dead? So future Duke's of the East won't go insane when they feel love? Or the Northern Duke's having that behead phobia?

19. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zip File with the ALL the illustrations in single images, without depending on Naver
    https://ufile.io/3y0an717
    30 days expiration

Azka Anees likes this.
  20. jeonghanyi

jeonghanyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His power doesn't work on undead because his power is absorbing vitality which ubdead doesn't have