Spoiler Free in Dreams / Dream to Freedom / 꿈에서 자유로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2022.

1. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this manhwa needs daily pass in webtoon eng so i have to read in my language :blobpensive: thanks for the spoilers tho. I'm currently obsessed with this manhwa and prince of myeolyong:blobsob:

2. Jamijou

Jamijou New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Digged all over to find these websites just search each up :blobalert: leer capitulo suenos en libertad Spanish ver (stops at ch 29)
    tusachxinhxinh tu-do-trong-mo Vietnamese ver (stops at 33)
    Mangalek free in dreams
    Arabic ver (stops at 26)

3. Lookingforspoliers

Lookingforspoliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's where I read it too. Can we talk about chapter 34? They updated it. One of the comments said
    to beware the yandere
    ? Any spoilers on ch 35-37?

I have a feeling those chapters are gonna be good according to the spoilers the author posted on insta hehehe can't wait ~

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  4. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers up to chapter 34. It might not follows chronological order since I'm too lazy to reread as I wrote this.

• Joo-hyun asked Sora (the glasses girl with brown hair) and her friend Eun-joo to befriend Jung-min and then later slowly isolated her.
    • Jung-min later heard about their plan and ask the ML (white hair man) to help her. She asked him to get her the password to Sora's phone and then took image of her chat history.
    • Basically that Sora has been talking crap about their classmates. Jungmin used it to blackmail her and forced her to be by her side and be her shield.
    • Eunjoo then asked why did Sora allowed Jungmin to be with them and listened to her. Sora said just do it, refusing to tell Eunjoo more. They then had a falling out and Eunjoo was kinda being isolated because Sora was her only friend.
    • Sora's friend then asked why did she replace Eunjoo with Jungmin. She just made up an excuse and they accepted.
    • Eun-joo tried to ask Joo-hyun to help but she refused, saying that it wasn't her fault that Eunjoo was being isolated.
    • Her friend later pressed Sora for an answer and she confessed that Jungmin had the screenshot of their chatroom. She told them to temporarily be with Jungmin and they'll come up with a plan later.
    • Joo-hyun told Hye-in (the curly short hair bully) to stop bullying Jungmin. Hye-in then asked why and Joo-hyun just said some superficial reason about they shouldn't do it, she's her friend so she had to stop her (after they had bullied Jungmin for one semester/trimester).
    • Hye-in said they she did it for Hyun-joo. But Hyun-joo said she never asked her to. Hye-in then got angry and thought why did she have to obey Hyun-joo.
    • We get a flashback back to middle school. Hye-in was also a bully back then, but her victim (or one of them) broke their nose but their parents were lawyer so they pushed for heavier punishment. Hye-in's friend basically made her (who wasn't presented at school when the incident happened) a scapegoat and she was forced to transfer. FYI, being forced to transfer is the second heaviest punishment for bullies in Korea.
    • Which was why everyone in their class was isolating Hye-in. But then Joo-hyun (who was also the class representative at the time) approached her and their classmates began to treat Hye-in like a normal person.
    • But then Hye-in, who obviously never repented, began to bully another girl, who was blowing rumors about her out of proportion, Joo-hyun kinda started to ignore her and the class followed suit.
    • Hye-in had to beg Joo-hyun for forgiveness. Joo-hyun told her to follow what she said and Hye-in will be fine.
    • Which then led to the present situation. Hye-in then talked out all of her frustration about Joo-hyun to their friend. Then Joo-hyun and Hye-in had a fight. And then after that all of her friends - who were also Joo-hyun's friends, began to isolate her. Jungmin also noticed what happened and asked Hye-in to join her and one-upped Joo-hyun. At first Hye-in refused, but agreed after hearing craps one friend said to her (in the present of Joo-hyun).
    • Joo-hyun decided to target Jaehyuk, whom Jungmin liked. She asked him out and he agreed and began to ignore Jungmin in favor of chatting with Joo-hyun.
    • Jungmin then asked ML to help her spied on Jaehyuk. He saw Joo-hyun dating Jaehyuk but lied to Jungmin - saying it was a male friend, because he was afraid Jungmin would be hurted.
    • Joo-hyun later humiliated Jung-min as a delusional who thought she was Jaehyuk's girlfriend. She brought Jaehyuk to their school and said she was his girlfriend.
    • Jungmin was angry at ML for lying to her, saying that he should have told her back then so that she could better prepared. In her anger Jungmin said he's useless to her now. He then said he won't visit her in the future.
    • She couldn't find him for a while. One day her group talked about an idol boy group DZX and then discussed about the member. Then they mentioned about one of the most popular member during the pre-debut phase but didn't get to debut because of injuries.
    • Jungmin didn't know what they were talking about so one person showed her the picture. She recognized one of them as the ML and asked them for his information.
    • The ML name is Baek Siyoon and she took an all nighter to find out about him and got to his hospital. There, she into his space and they talked.
    • ML told her about his backstory, which I'll spoil later because this is getting quite long.
    • After the accident, he got hospitalized and began to be ignored by his members - who he thought was his family, because an idol schedule was tough and he was calling for them incessantly. Siyoon craved for affection and validation of others, he also got abandonment issue.
    • One day, he began to have nightmare, it got so often to the point be could tell whether it was a dream or reality. Then he began to learn to control them - turning them into lucid dream. He could do whatever he wanted.
    • Later he learned that he could have an astral projection and he did. He could go around the real world and enter other people's dream.
    • He then went to his school because he wanted to see if someone missed him. But then he heard the news that one of the girl committed suicide. Her classmates said that she was Siyoon's fan and defied the bully who beated Si-yoon up and making him unable to debut as well as unable to dance as he used to. Which made her a victim of that bully.
    • The bully is a chaebol's son so everything he did get sweep under the rug. Whether it's his bullying, beaten Siyoon up, or forcing a girl to committed suicide.
    • In a fit of anger, Siyoon - still in his astral projection state, beated the bully to a bloody pulp. When he woke up, he heard the news that the bully got beaten to a bloody pulp, his face destroyed. Siyoon visited the guy and wanted to kill him but decided not to and let the guy lived his life in misery (which I don't think he will because he could have plastic surgery later). Also it was because Siyoon was bored with that.

Now I have to leave for a while. Will post the rest later.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  5. Lookingforspoliers

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you said you'd post them later and I hope you had your rest but boiii I'm so desperate. I literally need to figure out how to make a naver account and fast pass those chapters.

Sorry

Jamijou likes this.
  6. Jamijou

Jamijou New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is all I could find for spoilers for the chapters after 34. I’m so excited cuz the white hair boy is finally out of the coma
    One of @regisingle’s tiktok videos show picture spoilers on their friendship..
    I think they got it from naver raws

Lookingforspoliers likes this.
  7. hana0yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually forgot to post the spoilers due to work. Will post them now.
    The idol group that Siyoon (ML) was supposed to be in is DZX not DKZ. Sorry for the confusion.

• So after that, Siyoon went around and looked into other dream. There he found Jungmin.
    • While there are many who had lucid dream, Jungmin is the most adept at controlling it so Siyoon is interested.
    • On the day where Jungmin stabbed the Joohyun in her dream, Siyoon could kinda sympathized with her because he was once in the same shoes. Which is why he went to Joohyun and injured her (in an earlier chapter when Joohyun had to take a sick leave because she got injured during her sleep, that time).
    • Before he met Jungmin, Siyoon was so bored and disillusioned with his life that he slept more and more each passing day. Until one day he decided to sleep for several days straight and couldn't wake up.
    • After telling her all that, Siyoon kinda blame himself and said he also used Jungmin to stave off his boredom and that he was a jerk.
    • Jungmin was like dude, I haven't said anything. Back then Jungmin was stressed out and couldn't control her emotion so she hurted him. Which was why she came to meet him because she wanted to apologize.
    • Jungmin then said they should get out of this place since it was about time she went back home. But Siyoon said he couldn't.
    • Jungmin then said he couldn't leave because he himself didn't really want to leave. Siyoon said what's the point leaving, no one wanted to see him and he had no one to talk to.
    • Jungmin then said what did he take her for. Jungmin said she'll give him her number, he could call her if he wanted since no one ever called her.
    • In her mind Jungmin thought that she was bad at consoling others and she didn't know what she was saying just now.
    • But this made Siyoon lit up and asked if what she said about staying by his side was true. Siyoon actually put one hand beside her neck in this scene, so Jungmin could feel something was wrong yet couldn't pinpoint it.
    • She told him: "Yeah, if you want... then I wi-". But before she could finish, he kissed her hand and said thank you.
    • Jungmin woke up and found Siyoon also got up. He said: "You said that you'll be by my side. Jungmin, make sure you keep your word."

And here is Siyoon's past.
    • He was born into a middle class family but his parents were always busy working and couldn't care for him enough.
    • He thought that if he did well at school then maybe his parents will care about him more and praise him. But they treated the fact that he was an honor student as if it was normal. His father even criticised him for placing 3rd of his class.
    • Siyoon then said he wanted to become an idol, which got his dad furious. He said about the fact that they almost neglected him but the father said they worked hard so that he could have a bright future, etc.
    • Long story short, he decided to leave the house after he graduated from middle school to become an idol trainee.
    • A while later, the director of the company gifted him a school uniform and told him to go back to school again. Which got a member called Nahyuk envious of him since he had to work his ass off just to get into that school.
    • The director discussed with his staff that Siyoon had potential and star quality in him despite lacking in skill. On the other hand, while Nahyuk was more skilled, he lacked star quality. And Nahyuk heard everything.
    • I kinda skipped this part, but later at school, Nahyuk devised a scheme that got Siyoon on the bully (the chaebol's son) bad side. Which got Siyoon to be beaten up badly one day.
    • The mother of that bully used money to hush the director. And that director kinda pressured Siyoon to comply or else he'll cut off his hospital fund. So Siyoon had to beg and resigned but had to say it like he got into a traffic accident.
    • I think they had a smear campaign against Siyoon after that too. Which was why one day, a crazy fan of Nahyuk came to Siyoon's hospital room and almost hurted him. She was shouting Siyoon to stop bullying Nahyuk.

And that's all. The update is slow because aggregator sites are reposting the group translation (but I think it might be because they had too many projects at once).

Here is some of my thought. Siyoon seemed to have yandere tendency (clingy, craving affection) but he isn't in love with Jungmin yet. Both of them are broken people and if they were to be in a relationship, it's a recipe for disaster.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  8. Lookingforspoliers

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOSH, SAME! You should follow the author on Instagram or Twitter. She (?) likes to post teasers of the latest chapters there.

Thank you so much for this! Thank you for taking your time to write all of this! We appreciate it!!

Jamijou likes this.
  9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, I was right after reading the recent spoiler :blobpopcorn_cool: Thank you for the people who posted the spoilers.

Jamijou and Lookingforspoliers like this.
  10. Lookingforspoliers

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, if you read the Vietnamese version then you'd know that they just released two chapters i was looking forward to read and oh my gosh,
    they all met each other (fl, ml, 2ml, rival)
    Everything that I predicted for those chapters happened...EEEEEEEE I'M SO HAPPY BUT KINDA SCARED BC
    WHITE HAIR GIRL IS PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER (I'M REFERRING TO WHITE HAIR DUDE ATTACKING HER IN HER DREAMS :0)

11. Izeru

Izeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found chapters in Arabic thank god it's my first language

12. hana0yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the spoilers for chapter 35 and 36. I was waiting for a week after the group post the translation as a way to respect their work.

Edit: It seemed like I make a mistake again. Yeonji full name is Jo Yeonji and Hyein is actually Hyejin.
    • Siyoon and Jungmin exchanged phone number.
    • Siyoon said he'll help her restore her reputation (after the humiliation Joohyun put her through).
    • After Jungmin went home, Siyoon called the company CEO and threatened him that if he didn't rent a room for Siyoon, Siyoon would do a suicide livestream.
    • The CEO didn't believe it as first and was annoyed with Siyoon, saying he no longer needed him. But when he saw Siyoon began to stream, he panicked and agreed.
    • So Siyoon went out of the hospital on the day he promised Jungmin (he's still an inpatient at the hospital, but the doctor allowed him to go out for a bit).
    • He texted Jungmin and even sent a selfie of him winking for her.
    • Then he went to buy clothes.
    • After school, Jungmin asked Sora and Hyejin to go with her. But then she saw Jaehyuk at the school gate - waiting for Joohyun - and she felt miserable.
    • Siyoon swooped in and put his arm around her shoulder, asking her why she didn't pick up her phone.
    • Jungmin asked him why he came and he said he came to pick her up.
    • He's famous, so of course people recognized him. Then a girl - Jo Yeon Ji (part of Sora gang) - shouted if Jungmin and Siyoon knew each other and what's their relationship.
    • Because they were causing a commotion, Siyoon suggested they went somewhere else.
    • He then dragged Jungmin with him and call her "Cutie Jungmin", which caused Jungmin to react in disgust.
    • They went to a food store and Sora and Hyejin began to barrage them with questions about their relationship and whether or not they are dating.
    • Siyoon said because they're Jungmin's friend, he'll answer all of their questions honestly.
    • So Hyejin decided to ask if they're dating.
    • Jungmin was about to explain that they aren't. But Yeon Ji decided to butt in and said it couldn't be.
    • Jungmin was pissed so she bluffed and said they are dating, causing Yeonji to storm off.
    • If you take a careful look, you could see that Siyoon was a bit upset when Jungmin was about to say they're friend, he even glared at her. But when she said they're dating (and locked hand with him), he looked like he's having fun.
    • After the meal, Siyoon and Sora needed to go to the restroom so Hyejin and Jungmin waited outside. Hyejin told Jungmin that she should have take a look at Joohyun's face - which Jungmin didn't because she was so preoccupied with Siyoon.
    • Hyejin suggested that Jungmin should do a makeover for herself, like using makeup and cutting her skirt short.
    • Jungmin then said so she can now wear short skirt then. Hyejin had once admonished her for wearing skirt too short but Jungmin's skirt is the original length of the uniform, she never cut or made it shorter.
    • Siyoon walked out and heard about the short skirt incident. He then looked at Hyejin with murderous glare and aura, which caused Hyejin to panic and leave. Sora came right after and said goodbye to Siyoon and Jungmin and went home.
    • Then Siyoon and Jungmin went home together. Jungmin then asked if this was his way of helping her, which he agreed since kids their age are concerned about who's dating who.
    • Jungmin remarked that pretended to be her boyfriend won't really help her. But Siyoon said that he didn't do anything, she said it of her own volition. Besides, his face just screamed "trustworthy" so she should rest assured, it's gonna work.
    • Jungmin then said Jaehyuk was there (at the school too), a thing Siyoon was also surprised about. She then thought she needed to explain everything to Jaehyuk. She had avoided him because it was awkward.
    • Jungmin then asked him why was he outside, isn't he a patient.
    • Siyoon said he'll be discharged soon and that he's renting a house near her place. He also told her how he threatened the CEO.
    • Jungmin then asked if it would be alright to do it that much. And Siyoon acted all happy and asked if she cared about him, to which Jungmin gave him a glare and said she didn't say it that way.
    • Siyoon then assured her that he no longer cared about the past which surprised Jungmin. Then Siyoon suggested he took her home.
    • We switched to Joohyun and Jaehyuk. They went to a cafe for a date but Joohyun was engrossed with her phone.
    • She was searching about Siyoon.
    • Joohyun wondered why Jungmin could know someone like that without her knowledge. Joohyun was watching Jungmin every move.
    • Flashback to the scene where Jungmin was talking with Siyoon. Joohyun then thought that Jungmin was looking down on her and "As if she no longer care about me."
    • Jaehyuk was worried so he asked what's wrong with her and if she's sad. But Joohyun said she's fine. Jaehyuk then held her hand but she rejected it.
    • She then thought that Siyoon looked familiar but she couldn't tell why and cue the scene when he stabbed Joohyun.

So after these chapters, I could say that Joohyun held some sort of obsession with Jungmin. Maybe she let Hyejin and the entire class bullied Jungmin because she wanted Jungmin to come to her - just like what Hyejin did during middle school. But Jungmin never did, so she tried to isolate Jungmin even more and schemed to make her distrust everyone. Her trying to pull Jaehyuk away from Jungmin must be a part of that. It's possible that she thought if Jungmin no longer has anyone to confide in, maybe she'll come back and beg Joohyun - the person who used to be her friend and the cause of her bullying.

I read the Korean comments and apparently some said Joohyun was a good person(???). So maybe something is wrong with Jaehyuk too.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    Dobokan, Kyyiiq-q12, aineria and 16 others like this.
  13. medeass

medeass Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like jaehyuk will dump joohyun later on in the series. she's starting to act as if she's emotionally unavailable for him as well

14. Lookingforspoliers

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary.
    What makes Joohyun a good person? What's their reasoning?

15. hana0yuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea either. It could be that they said Joohyun is a good villain or something redeem her or it's a mistranslation cuz I used MTL on that.

16. medeass

medeass Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 37 is up if y'all wanna read it....

17. Venvenny

Venvenny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on episode 37??

18. medeass

medeass Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically jungmin and siyoon meet up at a cafe type thing, ig its too casual to call it a date but at the same time its kinda like one. They go clothes shopping and stuff. Meanwhile, jungmin becomes more popular at school, and we see that the other girls are hanging out w her a lot more than they do with joohyun. As for joohyun- she is very fixiated on jungmin, and why she's sith someone like siyoon. It's safe to assume that she's obsessed with her, as one of the users above said, since she can't stand the fact that she's become popular or that she hangs out with a famous dude. At their hangout, siyoon also buys her a jacket (with she initially refuses cuz its expensive).

Sorry its really vague, i havent been able to read it properly yet (like by translating it), bc its the end of semester so things are busy atm. You can always go on the website, tusachxinhxinh tu-do-trong-mo, tho if you ever want to read it on your own

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  19. spoilersplease

spoilersplease Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

If you have time, could you please spoil the latest chapters starting from chapter 37, where they had their cafe date?

20. tangoskates

tangoskates New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there’s like a daily pass thing and I just used it to reread another chapter I only have vague spoiler for 40 :( I think jaehyeok believes that jeong min is juhyeon's bully, so then jeongmin gets mad and juhyeon and jeongmin have a fight. Jeongmin breaks down and says 'I'm so unhappy now, are you satisfied?' and then juhyeon has a realization. Later when she meets with jaehyeok, she's down and suddenly starts crying after thinking about jeongmin, and then jaehyeok tries to comfort her and the episode ends with jaehyeoks expression, I think he thinks that jeongmin made juhyeon cry by bullying her, so I think he will do something mean to jeongmin but I think juhyeon cried due to guilt/regret for jeongmin

lostross, shampoofaeryyy and Ac03 like this.