Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea it’s 19+

2. Reinfar

Reinfar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh ty so muchh, i love it sis

Btw ty for the mtl, have a nice day sist.

3. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the MTL sis! You are doing people a huge favour so ignore those rude idiots in your inbox.

Can't wait to read it! I really like this trope of realistically getting over a lost love. For some people it may be easy but for other it is much tougher.

4. 1008

1008 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the mtl file deleted? I can't seem to open it...but thanks to the one who shared it:love::LOL:

mintypotat and DOHere like this.
  5. mehirr

mehirr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came here to say thank you for sharing the MTL:blobnosebleed::bloblove:

Bloomwinx98 and DOHere like this.
  6. Seola

Seola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel in its raw form. I don't believe there's a group doing its translation as far as I know.

DOHere and Reinfar like this.
  7. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, not deleted. try different apps to open it? :hmm:

DOHere likes this.
  8. Reinfar

Reinfar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U can download epub reader

DOHere likes this.
  9. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! I read through the whole thing in two days!

Some MTL parts were confusing but overall it’s understandable.

I thought the romance was slow, and it was more subtle changes like ML started to call MC Hess instead of Hestia, wanting to hold her hand to go to sleep, coming out to help her with her plans.

I really felt for MC when ML helped Diana when the nobles wanted her to abdicate as crown princess. The part where MC thought as a reader she wanted the sweet potato parts, that sweet revenge catharsis that you get when you see the character you hate get their karma. I totally felt the same! Like we had the rug pulled out from under us because ML helped Diana (not because he still had feelings for her but because it was better for the kingdom). Logically I think Hestia understood but still felt cheated from that villain ending we all wanted to see.

So I think the author did a good job, it’s true, the opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference, so ML not caring at all what happens to Diana instead of actively trying to hurt her really does mean he is fully over ogFL.

Diana never grew as a character, it was mentioned by MC a few times that she is naive and never experienced any hardships so she can behave stubbornly without consequences. It was the cliché a breath of fresh air for CP and Kaelus and that’s why they fell for her. As Hestia points out how unrealistic it is and went against her, her character breaks - getting mad when Hestia fights back and throws tea at Hestia’s face and lying to CP when her powers are waning. When she had marital problems with CP, she blamed Hestia and wanted to win Kaelus back, never thinking it was her stubbornness that made CP’s life difficult (she didn’t do her royal duties properly, served cheap tea and food to nobility because she believed they’re wasteful). She wanted Kaelus because he used to always support her and she only remembers the best parts.

Although I actually do think if Diana and ML got together instead of with CP, they probably won’t have as much issues since ML is only a marquis and ML seems more shrewd in politics than CP, so ML probably could’ve indulged Diana a lot more.

At the end when she and CP divorced, she still stayed in the palace to take care of the king while he was sick and she thought to herself that everyone else has moved on except her (ML is having a child with a woman other than her, and CP remarried quickly after getting divorced). She had every chance to change but just decided against it. In the end she just went back to the temple when the King passed.

10. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they have an argument after Helios saw the scene? What excuse did Diana use to Helios?

11. Tipang28

Tipang28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have one too please?

12. luanara

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she still the saint?

13. alchemisthuntress

alchemisthuntress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he accidentally heard it? I just skimmed through the chapters and also MTL is very confusing correct me if I'm wrong. I forgot in which chapter it was but Helios pointed out why can't Diana just apologised to Caelus (is it with K or C idk man sorry lol.), why is it so hard for her to just say "I'm sorry". As said from previous comments Diana is darn stubborn, she's hard as a rock. So when Helios confronted her about the apology he also said "you even said you liked him" or something along the line. He was really angry with her, I mean who wouldn't tho? You're wife just said she likes other men lol on top of it all it's your best friend. He slowly has trust issues afterwards towards Diana ever since then.

Ah, young love.

Also how to put spoiler tag, I forgot :')

Edit: I forgot to put Diana's excuse. She didn't really say anything, she stammered. Like utterly speechless because damn girl you're in trouble. XD she knew what's going to come but she headed there anyways lol I don't understand how her brain works.

The hand holding was really cute!! I like how Caelus is both gentle and can be assertive some times. Like the way he said "Hestia you are enough." Whenever she didn't feel confident or having doubts about their love. Fellas he's setting the bars high here

14. luanara

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he meet Diana alone? When did this happen, like banquet or tea party?

15. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was during a visit to the palace. Kaelus and Hestia went to meet the CP but after the meeting Hestia returned to the CP to say few words while Kaelus waited her but he met Diana suddendly. She tried to chat with him but Kaelus became indifferent. In the end the little meeting took away his mental force so he was exhausted and Hestia took care of him

16. almira48

almira48 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i have the raw also

17. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna thank spoiler givers in this forum to share your wisdom to us and especially to KristinaMariaSara for giving the novel freely and for your hard work translating it, I’m forever grateful to you ::bloblove:::bloblove:::bloblove::

As I read the novel religiously these past few days, I like it more and more
    Actually I hope that Hestia’s part at chapter 32 will be prolonged a little bit but yeah, that clear closure is more like her
    And probably more from Kaelus’ POV? I know, never satisfied reader is not the my best trait :blobbunny:

I wanna point out Diana’s character, which imo, is well written
    Well, I don’t know if it’s well written or not because I can’t grasp her character, what did she want with her authority as crown princess?
    She despised nobles and their lavish lifestyle thus wanted to be their role model by acting frugal
    But imagine our First Lady serving overly simple dishes, veggies with minimum spice, to foreign diplomats like duh and her daily life was only for praying
    I don’t despise her praying act but please, at least save your husband’s face by not praying for other woman’s husband (Kaelus) hours and hours and acknowledged it openly :blobconfused:
    And one thing that I cannot forgive of her, she even considered to sleep with Helios with her eyes closed
    Did she want to make him feel like a rapist or what?? She was selfish to no end and cruel

It feels like reading Remarried Empress and I can’t understand Rashta
    Rashta’s character was like a spoiled child but no she was not one, makes me confused..
    Well at least Diana was able to learn something from her experience :blobsweat:

One of my fave quote from this story is when Hestia gave advice to the new crown princess, Yuno
    “Helios got burned by that love once. It’s probably not easy to love someone else at the same temperature.”
    That one goes straight to my kokoro, because it’s a realistic advice :blob_patpat:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  18. sanssii004

sanssii004 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing mtl. ❤️❤️

You guys can convert your file from epub to word, via online., If you have a problem download another app.

And have a nice day...✨

DOHere and crsnjnl like this.
  19. AnisiKee

AnisiKee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I say, I really dislike the fact the prince gets redemption while Diana never does? she is left to be a negative character and only she is the one getting sworn at,,, hmmm wasn't prince bffs with ML? why is being forgiven and given sympathy so easily... sorry but Diana may be arrogant because of her power and beauty but there WAS scope for redemption for her too!

20. mehirr

mehirr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana was selfish to the end , she never really reflected on her actions and when she asked for forgiveness it was more about taking Kael back! And she had the guts to say that: I’ll take Hestia down and bring back Kael,,, she was married that time and Kael was also married !!! Imagine a Saint who talks about Adultry that easy! But Helios even he is indeed a jerk! He acknowledged his mistake way more sooner than Diana and really reflected on his action and also sincerely asked for forgiveness..he is still a jerk but not as jerk as Diana and really Diana is someone who can only think about herself..why should she get redemption? Kael accepted her apology but they didn’t have anything to do with each other .. and can we really put prince and Diana on the same page?don’t get me wrong I’m not defending the OG ML..but it’s a truth that Diana is a delusional incompetent,dumb woman who was never even sad about What he did to Kael