Spoiler Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 15, 2020.

1. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this version, she was stabbed by the one they call General Kanon Pachelbel. It's implied he was the previous hero in the world before Airi.
    He has blonde hair and red eyes.
    He gave Airi the knife that was used to kill Oda and Saitou and it brought her to Maydare.
    Makia recently met up with him again and it's interesting to say the least.

Mikaa and evanesco99211 like this.
  2. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can you say that the person who gave the knife to Airi was also aiming to send Saitou and Oda to Maydare?
    because I think he said something before stabbing oda..
    even if in the end Saitou doesn't remember his previous life..?

Thanks for the answer,..
    but on the other hand I'm still confused and doubtful..
    I really hope this manga updates every week..:blobsneeze:

3. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens next??

4. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What a delusional little bitch, think that the world revolve around her. She may be a victim in real world but how shameless of her to snatch the love interest of her own best friend?

Even we all know that oda and sato are not a couple yet, she should get the clue and step back and yet she dare to confess and ruined their friendship. Even sato reject airi, oda will feel awkward later on when she date sato in the future, in the end their relationship (3of them) will sinking.
    She is nothing but entitled bitch who is thinking only for herself.
    Oh bohoo i am poor i am a victim of a bully, i am justified enough to ruin my best friends happiness.

What a bullshit

Sorry to rant, but this kind of background villainess is cliche and annoying

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  5. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    lostross likes this.
  6. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, will this happen soon enough in the manga?? Or this seriesl is a slow progressed one???

evanesco99211 likes this.
  7. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh. Book 1 is done and adapted into manga format.

We are currently in the second book of the manga around roughly Chapter 5 or so with the Potato Report and the Clown Incident, surrounding the Blue Jester. I checked the raws so I'm quite sure.

So soon considering its Chapter 9 and in a few months I would reckon. Probably, can't say for sure.

Mandyj likes this.
  8. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoiler? I really want to see Airi get down from her high horse

Mandyj likes this.
  9. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please!!::blobpeaking:: I'm really itching to know about the important scenes

10. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone new pick up the manga? Just read that the other team dropped it.

Its stopped right at the potato report and the clowns putting MC into a bubble of water.

izznis likes this.
  11. Mirahsa

Mirahsa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh… guys, i heard the translation team dropped the manga :(

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh ;-;

13. Clouly

Clouly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's now licensed on Manga up!'s app and already surpassed unofficial translation (up to ch. 33).

14. nxiuboo0

nxiuboo0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a 2nd ml?

15. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for more spoiler

16. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Dude calm down.

I also mentioned it wasn't her fault her friends died. Put that down on the actual dude who murdered Oda and Tooru. Plus, Tooru outright rejected her that day too. Who knows what would've happened if Stabby McStabbyson didn't show up but unfortunately the first act is a tragedy and he got some murdering to do.

Also Airi has every fucking reason to be the "victim."

Because she was and is one.

She witnessed one of her best friends die in a horrid matter and seconds later was also stabbed brutally, hospitalised, lost two of her best friends, was blamed for it and bullied for everyone around her, had a mother who did not care for her and literally had no other supportive networks or support.

She turned to writing and its not her fault she believes incorrectly that the world she wrote and got isekai'd into was for her. That idea was literally enforced by the people around her when she became the saviour and no one told her otherwise. She also probably doesn't even have any real friends there either who could tell her otherwise. Her friends were Oda and Tooru that's why she clung to them as she did. She was scared of losing them and becoming the third wheel and being forgotten about.

It's also why her past friendship with Makia is so important because Makia pulls the wool off her eyes and reveals the truth. That's when she starts withdrawing and allows her to go through further character development later in the story.

She was is incredibly immature and bratty at times. But she was also a literal teenager who lost her entire world in an instant.

She has toxic behaviours yes but Maydare is a story that seems to have enough to actually allow Airi to have character development and confrontation, as evidenced in the Blue Truth and the very fact we constantly see her perspective. (plus the story's general attitude towards developing its secondary characters, worldbuilding and relationships especially platonic ones)

God forbid antagonistic characters have any sort of nuance, flaws and exist other than for people to just dunk on them rather than explore their psyche, actions and their role in the story.

17. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plz what happened to those villains I hope they'll get sealed somewhere and suffered forever.

18. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    wait im confused, did thor in the new TL went to the heroine's side?? Am I missing something? Cuz why did the fl said "dw about me, go to ari's side"??

19. selprenal

selprenal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I am also curious about the prince and his fiancee (Beatrice???). I think she really loved him so much but he's like trash... I feel so bad for her :blobsob:

Gumiisland likes this.
  20. max2payne0

max2payne0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though I won't continue this story it's nice to hear that it won't go the cliche route of turning her into the antagonist and she actually gets character development. This happens a lot with Isekai manga to the point I got sick of reading them, where the MC is a villainess and remembers their past life, then either the original heroine or some girl from earth would be turned into the cliche villainess. Also the shining white prince becomes an ass because I guess people are getting over the shining prince image. He always breaks up with his fiance for the saintess/earth girl/og heroine, sometimes that fiance is the MC, also humiliates the MC. At this point I've got a checklist and this manga ticked several of them.

I read it when there were only like 5 chapters of the manga out so I was actually looking forward to the mystery, but honestly Korean Manhwa does Isekai romance so much better, (but they have their own issue and tired tropes so I'm taking a break on them as well except for stories I've already started.)

I'll keep an eye on this thread tho because I'm really curious about the ending and who the antagonists are.

Gumiisland likes this.