Spoiler Who is the Prey

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ireadb4ijudge, Jun 3, 2020.

1. misswhimsy

misswhimsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Jeenajin for explaining these parts:blobicecreamlove:

Yep, he dug his own grave with his delusions. It’s a shame that his family were only concerned with fixing the external and didn’t prioritize therapy first since he was very sick and twisted on the inside. Some spiritual/mental healing could have done him some good!

A part of me thinks that he took the easy way out by simply dying. Like what the MC said (back when she was slashing her wrist) it takes more courage to live. Maybe it would have been better to see him locked up in jail, trying hard not to drop the soap and failing.:p

I don’t suppose he made the ex-husband look like him after surgery like in one of those makjang dramas:blobpopcorn_two:

This novel is completely finished or are they still adding side stories til now? Cause if it’s ongoing then they could still bring him back :bloborz:

Creolenerd and Jeenajin like this.
  2. Jeenajin

Jeenajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's completely finished, and there's no extra chapters, unfortunately, just the prologue as the final chapter where we can get a idea on how He Yan is now a year later:blobpensive:.

And his ending I was a bit disappointed, I've just felt he deserved to suffer a lot more for his sins, but when revisiting the story I agreed with it being the only ending for him. All he wanted was to be loved by He Yan, and then he fooled himself thinking that just making her marry him and have his children would be enough, because she would still be by his side. When reading his POV'S, we understand that he really is a possessive,love sick and cruel man.

He claims he loves He Yan, but almost kill her husband,makes her family think she is dead, forces her to abort the baby she already wants and love, keeps her imprisoned in his home, keeps putting their life in danger,hurts and kills everyone around her (officer Chen daughter and mother, her friend Tian tian, her student), everytime we read about them having physical intimacy, even tough her body is "responding" she can only fell disgusted and disassociates her mind from her body, he even puts holes on condoms to impregnate her.

Him loving her and forcing himself in her life was the worst thing that could happened to both of them, and when she cries after de dies and while reading his letters, it wasn't because she loved him, she might have felt some, really small, pity for him, but nothing more.

I'm talking a lot but this manhua/novel lives rent free in my brain 24/7.

Eloisane, 81ganzy and misswhimsy like this.
  3. usui4life

usui4life Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know any novel/manhwa/drama like this?
    Even though the white haired guy ruined her life but I Don't hate him since he was never loved and all he craved was love till the end. So I feel a bit bad for his ending. I loved their romance. Yea it was injustice for the MC but the white haired guy could've get a good ending. I feel so sad for him.

soup_12 likes this.
  4. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why should he get a good ending?! His good ending was his brother being executed instead of him. This guy had a second chance at life. He could've made the best of it, but he didn't. And with all the atrocities he committed after being given a second chance, you still think he deserves a happy ending just because he wanted to be loved. Let's just say he didn't kill himself, then what?? Should he not have to pay for his crimes? Should fl torture herself and stay with this maniac just so he can be happy? I don't know if we read the same story but maybe you missed the specifics of everything he did to that woman and the many people around her. And you're going to write all that off because he just wanted to be loved. Come on man, you can't use that excuse for this MC in this story. He crossed ever line there is to cross. If anything I feel he got off easy. I feel he should've been judged in a court of law and sentenced accordingly. He probably would've been on death row a second time and that would show that some people just don't change even after being given a second chance

5. Yuma28

Yuma28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author of the manhwa seems like giving us much misjudgement-misleading scene about the relationship of the two from the original story in the novel..

So readers took it differently from the real purpose of the novel which is so nerve wracking-torture like lima syndrom* tragedy, and shipping them two without even knowing what tragedy await them..

But surely the art is so great..

*FYI Lima syndrom is the opposite of Stockholm syndrom (The kidnapper who feels affection towards their target)

Creolenerd and Jeenajin like this.
  6. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Worst story I've read (sorry I just read the spoilers here)
    1)Husband and MC are happy
    2)Clownass "ML" makes there life hell
    3)She aborts husband child
    4)She accepts ML child thanks to her husband advice
    5)MC and husband live "happily" again
    I'm just sorry,I can't help but to find this story so damn bad.
    Between the cuckold of the husband,the rapist "ML" and the MC who is just getting raped all the time.
    I guess the author thought,"Oh what a nice ending were the husband and MC live together".
    It's just the worst ending ever:
    1)Husband should have lived his life alone or with another woman
    2)MC should have aborted the kid,no matter what they tell her,and maybe even kill herself.
    3)ML ending is unsatisfying,no matter what he does,and I don't give a shit about his letter...,he fucked up a happy couple,nothing I hate more than that

I've read fucked up stories,but this story was made by someone who is just twisted beyond help, it's not just the rape,it's everything,the ending,the characters...all of them are unlikable.
    I HOPE THIS IDIOT NEVER WRITES AGAIN
    Seek help,it's not the fact that he raped her,it's mostly the fact that he just destroyed 2 people who were living happily with each other and didn't even know him.
    Not even a psychopath would go that far.
    Ezekiel,you have been dethroned from the most twisted and dark ML,you are just an angel compare to this pos.
    I know plenty of novel similar to this,but maybe they are just too light for your taste.
    Btw is this the cover of the novel?
    [​IMG]
    ML doesn't have white hair here.
    I thought the husband had Brown hair,was it a mistake from the manhua artists?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  7. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I’m sad now.

Clarification, not for the scum, but that even if he really regretted and said sorry nothing can return how it was for He Yan, nothing can return the husband’s child, nothing could’ve protected the scared FL when she was being raped and nothing would’ve made him truly gets what he deserves.

I wish the piece of sh*t get reincarnated somewhere and get his cherry popped by some pigs!!!

While some may warmth when reading how he seemed to replace Liang Yuanze, I only felt ridiculous at his guts to think how happy he and He Yan if they were married, if I was him, I do probably commit suicide out of shame of ruining the happiness of someone I love, if not I do beg her to hate me to feel comforted that I did receive a bit of her feelings even if they were the opposite of what would’ve been wonderful to get. But no, he had to still try manipulating poor He Yan even after he die, to get a place in her future life when she would feel painful and suffocated!
    One can never be happy with their rapists, it’s probably just brainwashing.
    I’m so happy that He Yan felt relieved of his pain all to the end.

I feel happy there’s still female leads who knows where to place their right emotions!
    I read a quick trangrimation, an arc’s title made me interested so I read it, the original owner was the poor moonlight who gets raped by the mentally deranged three male leads, her sister was the FL and she was strong enough to shot two of the still alive MLs because she loved her dead sister more than any men who hid the truth from her and deceived her to treats as lover and friend, thus she neither ends with her former lover not with the other even if she was pregnant she raises it alone aboard and lived while cursing the three rapists.
    The problem is the sister who was raped and threatened for three years of high school and just when she thought she would be free and escape from the devils who tormented her the MLs used their family’s power to get her admtition to the university they were going to, when her university notice came she realized what they did and she could never run away from her nightmares thus committed sucide.... And the horny horses of MLs who were looking forward to an university life with her heard the news and it was so satisfying reading the result of the realization of how much harm they did to someone they love. Thus one, after years of mental illness getting simulated as he had been bipolar since young, commit suicide to apologize to her. The other two gets treatment and continue with their lives while crazily working so it would hurts less.
    Except for the sister the original plot was good, villains are actually being spited on.
    But when the MC became the sister... Goch, I couldn’t believe when she fall in love with them by the end of arc... I quit the novel for once and all as I cursed her for being nuts. Even though she sounded normal at the beginning when she was disgusted with them.
    It was Eww ~

Excuse me, but who’s Ezekiel?

Jeenajin likes this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the 14th century misogyny is this?

9. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML from The devil who breaks my neck
    Misogyny???
    She is beyond broke, free her from her curse.

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  10. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I hate the fact that the scum died!! He escaped too easily. I don't feel any sympathy for him at all. I don't think he lost. Yes, his feelings weren't reciprocated, He Yan ended up with Yuan, but the scum was able to have a family with her, the very thing he wanted aside from her heart. Seriously. That devil shouldn't have died. He should have lived and suffered more. Even Satan will wag his tail in front of that scum once they meet in hell.

11. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just messed up. I'd rather fall from a flight of stairs than read this shit in its entirety. Thank you for the spoilers!!

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, can you please explain me was it the transmigated MC who took the revenge and shot the scums or was she the one to took pity on them? Can you please drop the title?

13. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    The original heroine is the sister of the moonlight, the original owner, and in the original plot she shot both of the still alive MLs (they didn't die but still got seriously injured) when she knew the truth that they were the ones who raped her sister and were the direct culprits in her sucide. The original heroine left the two scums despite being pregnant and raises her child alone aboard since the two MLs families were too powerful for her to pursue revenge (one whose grandpa the pillar general of the country and another whose dad is an important researcher protected by government) and the third ML is already dead.

The true MC comes and I feel every bit of creept out of how it ended. Poor OW, even after she suffered through a lot the bitch MC used her body to fuck her rapists.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/294845103-quick-transmigration-desire-system
    This is the link in Wattpad

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    Jeenajin likes this.
  14. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read a few chapters of this but it give me a huge anxiety in a short time. I'm curious but probably won't be able to read it throughly. A good lesson though, if you find someone suspicious that seems on in trouble, call the police instead.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  15. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhua chapter 98 = Novel chapter 114
    if you guys want the link for the novel, leave me a private message:)

16. Mary7890

Mary7890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    freed her from her curse? Are you serious ?

It is purely misogynistic and the same principle as what some societies do even today in placing all the blame on the victim who was raped and should either be killed or commit suicide... Why should she die? Because in your opinion, it has become contaminated and is no longer fit for life or happiness, and her husband must leave her as well, because you do not imagine that he lives with his wife after raping her...
    She must die because you see her as just a body and if it is touched she must die, so disgusting

She doesn't want to die, she wants to live and return to her husband and they live happily. She struggled to live and reunite with the man she loves and is determined to take revenge on that piece of trash.
    This story was an expression of the fact that even if he takes over her body, her heart will continue to love her husband forever, no matter what he does, tries, or tries...

I only agree with the fact that that fetus has to be killed so the silver man doesn't deserve to have an eternal bond between him and the MC and it will keep her from forgetting that bad era in her life not to mention she will never love that baby

17. Nathlee

Nathlee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read a few chapters of this work and I couldn't go on, FL is very pitiful and the psychopath is unpalatable, and I was really pleased to know that it didn't turn into a stockholm syndrome plot, I felt in the moment when FL asks the psychopath if he believes in karma, as we see in parallel her daily life with such a perfect and understanding husband, I thought, his karma will probably be to love this woman, and she will never love him, because she already knows what real love looks like, I thought that this work would happily not become romantic, and I am happy to be right. It's really scary to see people who expected the two to be together and happy, I would be really mad if she forgave and fell in love with him. The truth is that there are many toxic works that romanticize true atrocities, until today I have not seen any that show the real state that a person would be after being so humiliated and abused several times, because if were more realistic, no one would have the stomach to read it . That's why they end up trying to tone things down, and soften everything, put comic relief, present sad pasts, everything to make the crimes seem less worse and bizarre than they are. I won't finish reading this because I don't have the stomach, I'm just glad this psycho didn't have a happy ending, I really wanted to see him suffer!!

18. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me if he really slept only once with that girl who was pregnant with him and died? or did he sleep with her more often? Sorry, I don't remember the names... ^^

Jeenajin likes this.
  19. Jeenajin

Jeenajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was only once. He was drinking his anger after Yan He ran away, and the girl kept following him, then one thing lead to another. It's not really detailed in the novel, he just tries to explain to Yan Yan, so it might be wrong

20. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arigatou… :)

Rania want to QT likes this.