Spoiler It's My Destiny To Be The Hero's Saviour/주인공의 구원자가 될 운명입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by your crush, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Soft_clouds

Soft_clouds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello??? any spoilers:blobwoah:need some badly, after manhwa chapter 17.:aww::aww:

2. Soft_clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Is chapter 20 in the manhwa version even updated yet? Just curious.

3. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

4. Tjanie

Tjanie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go DIE you, scvmbag?!

The ball of u to say "I luv u", to her while experimenting on her. Argghhh-
    My outrage toward this son of b**ch makes me read all mlt in two days, just to see and savor his DOOM to all my content. B-but his ending is slightly dissatisfying for me.

I want the author to beat the shit out of him more. So we can drink all his misery, bcs that kind of the petty b**ch I am. Not that Fl's vengeance is bad, it was very wicked of her to drag the scvmbag for every cent he got. And not just kill and be done by that. Fl is such ❤️❤️
    Executed for his evilness
    So, here is the chronology of Fl's revenge
    • ‌Fl framed the duke for selling the Elixir on the black market behind people's back while she publicly donated the Elixir recipe to the Temple so they became her backing
    • She opened up the information that the duke experimenting on her to create Elixir and cemented the reason why he lost his guardianship over her
    • These tarnished every single reputation and trust of the duke to the public
    • She overthrows the duke of his position by presenting the evidence of the duke murdering her mother, the late duchess and the daughter of ArcMage, on her Coming-On-Age debut.
    • He was executed by the court for all his wrongdoing and crimes he participated
    One of the things I like is that Ml killed the duke multiple times in the previous regression. Even if it means that he will be hunted down for killing the duke

Hear me out guys,
    Ariadne Eldeir is pretty much the female version of Cale, TCF
    • She coughs out blood once in a while
    • Using Spirit to her upper limit
    • Take/make a suicide mission(this happen in previous timelines)
    • Fighting Demon Lord, so they can have a satisfying ending

This doesn't help that she has high pain tolerance which just makes it worse since she just shrugs off her injuries

FortunatelyorUnfortunately, she wasn't the only suicide in this story

Venting time
    I hate u, son of b**ch. U manipulates a young lady to impregnate and elope with her to isolate her from her family. Not only that but cheat on her to impregnate 6-7 women at the same time as a backup and hang them up like that. The f**k wrong w u. Do u hit ur head when u a little, that u lack any compassion. But not least, u experiment on ur own blood, even an animal is smarter than u, scumbag. To use her as a tool. I hope u fall into the pit of hell.
    From me,

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    ReaderEli, KuranFan, aineria and 43 others like this.
  5. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That mean 'Helen?' his adopted daughter..? Is his real daughter since he impregnated many girl..? Oh hell. It fcked up.

your crush, Peerly, Ghost123 and 5 others like this.
  6. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another good story!!

7. Soft_clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa version is translated already (chapter 18,19,20) glad it caught up to raws.

8. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by "ML killed the duke multiple times in regression", spoil please :blobsob::blobmelt:

DOHere likes this.
  9. ailucasly

ailucasly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This got me hooked. It's interesting. I hope someone can spoil about the events in the novel

10. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's only guess but i think he regressed many time to save the humanity and many times he repeated the killing of the duke?

augacutan and Weslayne1 like this.
  11. Snowylicious

Snowylicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only shared the novel for a few days at the beginning for a reason. Some people want to use it to publish/translate it chapter-wise later on. Be respectful and stop advertising my file like that.

12. ANAMAE

ANAMAE New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!

13. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    The Demon King has abilities related to time. Entering the Grand Labyrinth, ML gained the ability to return and returned multiple times to face the Grand Labyrinth again. But, every time he returned, the Demon King gained control over his body. And in the end, when ML reached the end of the Grand Labyrinth and faced the Demon King, the Demon King had already taken over his body.

14. Medivh

Medivh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no good eng trans over the novel! Can someone tell me did they get fell in love? At what age?

15. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the ml regressed time, he went to save FL from the experiments when she was around 16yrs old. she had the potential to be a strong elementalist, and he wanted her to join his team to stop kill shaitan. But each time FL died protecting ml. So he had to keep going back, at first he didn't care much about her or if he hurt her but he slowly started to care and fall in love with her.

Ml regressed time again, and when he saved fl from the father, somehow FL had all the memories they spent together,(reasons revealed in the other spoilers) when he regressed time. FL made a plan with ml, she decided to become the duke, and give ml a firm identify. She exposed her father of his crime, and axel and her managed to execute the dad.
    (All of this is in the past time line that FL saw as a hallucination)

But in this current time line FL doesn't have any memories other than her past life in the modern world and the original story where ml is the main character. (Reasons why revealed later) Thus, after seeing the hallucinations, she gets confused on who she really is

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  16. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shaitan? :blobfrowning: they are done picking names from bible and now turning to Quran I guess

17. Trulycloudy

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't expect any romantic development early in the story, FL and ML only meet in around chapter 75 (?) And the story focuses more on defeating shaitan & preventing the great catastrophe. According to the hallucinations FL saw, they were in a romantic relationship in the past time line. In the current time line, up to chapter 157+ they hardly made any progress. Ml just became conscious of fl. FL hasn't developed feelings but she cares for ml.
    Their first kiss in the current timeline is in Chapter 183.

Eithan: fl's cousin, a wizard

Veronica: fl's guard (eithan has a crush on her)

Leon (dead): healer. he's the worst, selfish and proud, and doesn't do his duties, got the team in great trouble when fighting demons. He died during the subjugation because of his foolishness

Ruhr: new healer, he's the best. He was cheated by shaitan and wanted to kill himself because of his sins, but FL gave him a purpose in his life and accepted him for him. He dedicated his life to FL and became her personal saint. FL can summon him from anywhere to heal her and his life is connected to hers, so when she dies he dies as well.

Ludwig: abandoned prince because of his red eyes. He wants to be fl's husband because shes successful and he thinks that if he gets married to her no one will see him as an abandoned prince anymore. So he works hard to gain her approval. But he realizes that he was serious and loved fl all along. She didn't see him as an abandoned prince but just Ludwig.

Axel: our ML. He spent years searching for FL who sponsored him. He wants to be needed by FL. He's fallen in love with her but doesn't realize it yet. He gets hallucinations of FL dying like in the past time lines, so he's over protective at times. He would sacrifice everything for her.

Arya: our FL. her sense of pain has been dulled. (She often unknowingly injures herself because of this) She's a strong elementalist and made connections with many great spirits and they love her.

18. Trulycloudy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml was born from an experiment. Warlocks wanted to make a half human and half spirit being. They gathered all those with red eyes (red eyes attract fire spirits) and experimented on them. Ml was a successful experiment. Baby ml summoned the demon king unknowingly. the empire was destroyed and demons infested the land.

dimeter and axel are the same people. Dimeter is axel from a failed future where the demon king has used him as a vessel and where FL is dead. When dimeter turned back time, he existed in axel and tried to prevent axel from meeting FL. The demon kings wants to kill FL because dimeter & axel loves her. If she dies they would give up and become vessels of the demon king. However the plan went awry because FL knew about axel even though her memories were taken away. (Reason why revealed later) Dimeter can't openly help axel because he has to prevent the demon king from knowing that he has already turned back time

I thought that FL only had the library in this timeline but FL had it in all the timelines.in the past timeline where she couldn't escape the experiments, her father used restrains on her to block all her senses. She only stayed sane because the fantasy Library existed.

When she and ml died, the ml would turn back time and find her again to carry out his plan. An anomaly occured after a few regressions, FL had memories of the time spent with ml. (Reason why revealed later) So she would wait till she was 16, when ml would come save her again.

however shaitan kept killing FL because he needed axel's soul to be worn out so that he can take over his body. because ml loved her, his soul remained strong. In the current timeline ml regressed and made sure FL didn't have memories of him. ml was supposed to destroy the great labyrinth himself and die but the plan failed because FL had knowledge of him as a protagonist in the original story.

In chapter 182-183 shaitan realizes that Demeter had turned back time so he controlled ml and killed FL. Demeter scolded axel and told him not to get FL involved and settle it all by himself. So they regressed a few moments earlier but FL was killed by shaitan again because ml couldn't control his feelings when FL kissed him. He regressed again and to completely push FL away, he hurt her and accuse her of using him:(

I'm really bad at summarizing, I hope y'all understand the spoilers. I tried ಠ﹏ಠ

in the original timeline, ml searched for a talented elementalist which is the FL. He brought her to destroy the great labyrinth. When she was 16 he found her, saved her from the experiments and then killed the father. FL died every time when battling the demon king so he had to turn back time over and over. And each time he killed the father. Thats what they mean when they said ml killed the duke multiple times

19. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much for the spoilers:blobsmilehappy:

There was no problem in understanding your language n u summarized it very well...:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Trulycloudy likes this.
  20. Trulycloudy

Reading List:
    Link
    as of chapter 201 it is revealed that everytime Arya enters the fantasy Library, she's temporarily dead. Her Nociception isn't because of the experiments she went through but because she kept repeating death. Erich made a hypothesis that her lost of pain might just be one side effect. Gradually overtime she might lose her other senses as well.

The fantasy Library is actually a phantom library for dead souls. Only those who die can enter. All the contents in the Library are from people who have died. In summary the library is like a graveyard of memories

pi is an existence created to become the new God who can take away shaitan's powers. (Shaitan weakend the previous God, El)

In Chapter 220 pi says to Arya, "Everything is for this moment. For you to raise me as a god. To create a new god. For that, you even deceived yourself and prepared this moment"

It is now known that the reason Arya had to lose her memories is so that she could believe that pi is a God. Only through believing can a new God be created. Pi was originally nothing and so he can become anything.

the chapter quotes, "A crystal of possibility that was scattered in the world of the beginning. El called me 'the white cup.' " the white cup is the holy water of growth that appeared in the scriptures of the God El. Pi was formed from this white cup.

Pi was meant to become a God of the fantasy Library. Pi was really sad about this. He cried and said to her "Arya you're really cruel to pi" pi actually fell in love with Arya thus he didn't want her to believe that he was a God:( moreover, he disliked being the only life in the Library and now he has to be the God of this place.

Arya's meets her mother in the fantasy Library after pi becomes a God and she gets back all her forgotten memories.

When Gloria died, she entered the fantasy Library of the dead. It's a place where the dead fills the Library by erasing memories from their soul. One days she saw her daughter Arya enter the Library but somehow she was able to recognize her daughter even though she wasn't supposed to be able to.

Young Arya frequented the fantasy Library because of the experiments which constantly left her on the crossroads between life and death.

Knowing this, Gloria struggled to stop herself from filling up the Library as she didn't want to disappear. She wanted to delay Arya from filling up the Library so she won't die. Thus Gloria, unlike other souls wasn't able to pass on to the next life.

After a few years, The God El met Gloria. He was severely weakened by shaitan. He made a deal with Gloria to lend some of his powers to Arya so she can come an go in the fantasy Library alive. In return Gloria has to dedicate her life forever to El so he can dwell in her. She won't have a next life but live as Els angel forever. This is so El will be able to occupy the fantasy Library. Gloria was the first case of a human becoming an angel. She became El's "household"

With the newfound ability, the fantasy Library become Little Arya's refuge from the experiments.

At 16 Arya died but Gloria wasn't able to meet Arya, as her study in the fantasy Library was of the living since she is now an angel. Seeing Gloria in despair El decided to help her. He made a promise with Gloria again. El saw a possible future where axel saved Arya. And promised her that if Arya found him he will attach Gloria, his angel, to Arya. Gloria watched over axel for over decade as he turned back time.

in the past timeline Arya found El's body and his promise was fulfilled. she died and met her mother Gloria. Her mom gave her all her lost memories she had with axel. Now Arya remembers all the regressions. When axel regressed and saved her at 16 years old again, with her memories, she devises a plan with him to become duke and make him knight commander.

This time there were able to go as far as meeting shaitan but they couldn't kill him because he stopped time and killed them. So they continued regressing for over a decade, gathering information on the demon king.

After successfully translating the demon kings words,
    "This is boring"
    "How long will it take"
    "Why isn't it worn out"
    "What's the cause?"

Arya found out that shaitan had always known that axel was turning back time. He was waiting for axel to use his power more and become worn out so that he can take over his soul. She realized she never made and any progress and the demon king had them in his control. (this is so sad because they regressed like so many times and spent decades and decades only to realize they made zero progress.)

Arya decided to force shaitan into her. Her body is too weak to contain him as a vessel so he will die along with her. But axel used shaitans powers to turn back time. Shaitan succeeded and axel became his vessel. He killed many people and the God El was weakened significantly. However he wasn't able to truly become a God even after killing all of El's believers because axel's soul was still conscious. The demon king became tired and went into slumber in his body.

This time, axel used El's power to turn back time. He made a promise with El, to turn back time to the beginning. Keep half of axel's soul which contains the demon king and the other half separated until the last moment, in order to avoid shaitan noticing his plan. And give Arya clues and revelations to save herself. He also asked El to get rid of her memories of him so that they won't meet again.

*God El's power specializes in promise.
    *Shaitan's power specializes in time

my take on this novel including some spoilers
    Reading the novel, Even though it wasn't specified, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that they spent over a hundred years trying to defeat the demon king. I can only guess how exhausted axel and Arya must have been regressing, and axel having to stay conscious while being a vessel of shaitan must have been terrible. And omg, aryas mother was watching over them the whole time :cry: it got me feeling so drained for them. The amount of going back in time, starting over and deaths:cry:

Edit: chapter 244 quotes, "hundreds of years of living alone as Dimeter, the person I missed so much that I thought I would never see her again"
    It's confirmed they spent hundreds of years trying to defeat shaitan. This is so sad:(

Arya's mother wrote the novel, and as promised by axel and El she omitted the parts where Arya and axel met and loved each other. Gloria wrote other books for Arya and put it in the Library of her previous life which will serve as clues for her to succeed and become happy.

Pi was formed from the white cup, she made pi Arya's guide since she can't directly be in contact with Arya anymore. Arya enters the Library at 7 years old, reads the novel and thats how the story we are reading now starts

Pi always wished that Arya wouldn't leave the fantasy Library. As the library is the world of the dead, pi was unknowingly killing Arya slowly. Thus she lost her sense of pain. When pi realized this he healed Arya and stopped his desire. He was devastated.:(

in order to defeat the demon king pi connected to shaitan's channel and absorbed his power. The Fantasy library became a realm of God & shaitan died.

Pot twist: pi trapped Arya in the fantasy Library after he gained powers. he's forced to become the God of the dead because of Arya. He wants to be with Arya because he loves her so he traps her within the border of the living and the dead so she will be stuck in the Library with him. He resented the fact that his existence from the beginning was just a tool to save axel. He hates that he has feelings and will forever be stuck in the phantom library alone as the God of the dead. Moreover he once had hope that he would be able to leave the Library and live normally with Arya like she once promised him. Now all his hopes and dreams are shattered.

Plot twist again: pi divided his soul similar to how Axel's soul was separated from dimeter. Half of his soul is the one that wants to kill Arya so she will be stuck in the phantom library with him forever. He's resentful of axel and wants Arya to live in solitude with him for eternity. He was going to erase her memories of axel, and manipulate it so that she will love him.

The other half is his soul that wishes for Arya's happiness. The pi that loves Arya and wants to see her living her life happily. However pi isn't allowed to commit suicide so he can't kill off the bad half of his soul. Pi realized that axel is able to kill him. So he abducted Arya and tried to kill her so that axel would kill him:cry:

However Arya stopped his plan and showed pi that he can change the phantom library into a beautiful world with life. Pi changed his name to Plutos and filled his new world with light and joy.

He's completely a God now and won't be her guide anymore. Arya wont be able to enter the fantasy Library again except for the day she dies. :(

They all became national heros. The great labyrinth was destroyed and the cursed land was filled with greenery.

Ludwig got his position as crown prince back. The royal family was criticized for abandoning him because of his red eyes. People with red eyes were treated badly but because of Ludwig and axel they were now treated well as those who will become great spirit knights. All of the land they saved now belonged to them. Ludwig became a king of land bigger than the one that abandoned him.

Arya introduced axel to her family. Axel and her got a happy ending. The end.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022