Spoiler Evangeline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I opened my eyes, I found myself becoming a supporting actor in a novel I had written.
    Evangeline, who was executed for harassing the heroine.

While running and running alone to avoid the initial end,

“When I created the world, I copied the author’s novel.
    Instead, if there’s anything you want, I’ll give it to you.”

God bless you for inviting me here
    Beauty, ability, financial strength, and background are all completely forgotten.
    Now all I have to do is wait for a happy ending.

“Because she will be my companion.”

I tried to get along with the sculptural-looking duke’s eldest son, aka Kaidel boy,

“Evangeline will be my daughter and we will live together forever.”

It wasn’t easy because the duke prevented her from accepting her as a family treasure.
    are not! My conclusion should be “I lived happily ever after”!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    FU0CWhIUUAAwxt1.jpeg
    FU0CWwrUcAAoPT0.jpeg

Author:
    정무늬
    Artist:
    빠리뽀
    Official Novel:
    Official Manhwa:

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  3. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    Only chapter 1 and 2 of the webtoon are out. If anyone has spoilers or knows where I can read the novel please drop a link

4. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just reading this manhwa a while ago and thank god someone made its thread.Ryt now it's 20 chapter's are available at Newtoki.You can read it from here:
    https://newtoki134.com/webtoon/21991869?toon=일반웹툰
    But I dunno why it's rating is very low at Newtoki "1.2" by 9 people I mean is it that much bad because from two Chapters Mc seems like pretty naive girl and ogFl is a bitch .I dunno why reader's are so mad at this story maybe because it's generic:hmm:, anyway camping here for spoiler:blob_plusone:.

Edit- Just now I read it's novel review from Ridibooks and reader's are saying that story is very childish .

Novel links : (Ridi rating is 3.3)
    Ridi: https://ridibooks.com/books/1811140814

Kakao:https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51557112

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2022
  5. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OG FL is a b*tch.
    in the OG STORY, FL was a villain because she was abused by her adoptive family therefore she try to protect OGFL from the possibility to be adopted but OGFL gained the attention of the trash family and betrayed FL. OGFL dug up her own pit because the trash family, seeing her singing well, they adopt her.
    My opinion: the bit*h received her karma

Nikibunny, Eraien, geckin and 30 others like this.
  6. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it's two chapters and that b*tch was smirking at fl ,I was like don't be happy because karma will hit you hard girl.Now she'll gonna face the exact abuse what ogEvangeline received in the story.I don't feel an ounce of pity for that b*tch who betrayed her own friend who was trying hard for her safety :blobexpressionless:.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2022
  7. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After trusting the og fl in first chapter only to be disappointed by another two sided wicked b**tch...:blobsad:
    I was thinking that when the mc were at Marquis House she was abused would that also happen with this b***h!?:blobspearpeek:

Just scrolled through the raws till chapter 5. The fl remember how the og fl was.. Then went out to take flowers or sell them.. After seeing a bully or something guy which the ml was fighting with.. She saves him (not really) ml (not sure) adores her that time then his knight or whate comes says something bad to her or mayve because she said something about mistress or whatever.. Then returning disappointed on her way that ugly maid again abuses her but that knight resuces her.. Meet with that scum bag owner.. (usual shit of him not giving up the ownership off her) bang* fight he saves her.. (sorry for my bad English and explanation as i didn't read the traslated)

Jukki, hongmeowpanda, its0k and 3 others like this.
  8. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't actually saved him but she kinda shouted at that random guy who was fighting with the younger boy and I don't think so he is ml lead after that boy's older brother came(who is second ml lead of ogstory,And he is giving me ml lead type of vibes instead of younger boy:hmm:, because he is the Duke's successor or next successor of household Whittager and have typical cold personality:blobjoy:). That's what I understand from MTL of Chapter4.In ogStory that so called bitchy ogFl lead got adopted into Whittager household and now our Mc also wanted to adopt into this family because "Whittager (MTL) is the most noble in the Empire more overwhelming than imperial family". Second ml lead of ogStory"Kydel Whittager (MTL)" is the successor of this Duke's household and a friend of ogMl lead of the story.He is also known as youngest knight and "Mad dog of empire" (kinda giving me ml lead type of vibes:whistle:).

Anyone please spoil about this series like who's ml lead we're just speculating but from 4th chapter it seems like Duke's successor"Kydel Whittager" is the ml lead , second ml lead of the ogstory .
    Edit-I finally got it , who's ml lead.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2022
  9. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml ?

Deleted member 420792 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    I read one blog review of this novel :
    Ml lead is "Kydel Whittager (MTL) second ml lead of ogStory and Duke's successor ,he is also known as "mad dog of empire".He appeared at Chapter 4 of manhwa.
    So I was right about ml lead lol :blobjoy:.According to that blog this story is cute.

Nikibunny, Eraien, geckin and 27 others like this.
  11. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your clarification and short summary.
    So you were right about ml lead :blobrofl::blobrofl:.

12. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    Her adopted brother is the ml? I don’t particularly like the trope but that won’t stop me from reading it. Can you spoil what happens to Lashera?

Sterotype likes this.
  13. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml brought her into duke household and there he told her that she'll be assistant of an Alichemist. I don't think so she got adopted rather than she got a job as an assistant of an Alichemist"Elias" and she'll work under him .Duke "Brian Whittager(MTL)" is really a cute character ,he is father of ml lead .He is very funny and instantly like our Mc.And about that Alichemist "Elias" I think he don't want her to be his assistant and he was mad at ml.
    PS: I read upto this much only:(.

Actually I'm reading it's manhwa through Google translation and this is what I understand,I dunno what happened to that ogFl . Information about Ml lead and some little bit of spoiler I got it from "blog reviews".

Eraien, Kirarapot, Jukki and 16 others like this.
  14. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't he 18? FL looks like shes 10.... :blobjoy:what u serious? FL looks like the same age of Kydels younger brother

alleniver and Tsukasa55 like this.
  15. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa she looked like a little kid in front of him :blobjoy::blobsweat_2:

16. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading it's manhwa through Google translation so my answer might be wrong ,feel at ease to correct me anyone:blobokhand:.
    So ,what I understand that in one of chapter around 2-3 in manhwa,our Mc mentioned that after ogEvangeline's 14th birthday "destiny day" comes and later on that noble comes who wanna adopt a girl and ogFl betrayed her & instead of our Mc ogFl got adopted,so she was around 14+ at that time .Later on after few days of this adoption incident,She went into the streets to sell flowers where she saw a young boy fighting with someone then she trynna meddle into their fight and even shouted at that guy who was fighting with that young boy aka ml's younger bro and there it's mentioned that he is 10 yrs old .So, there is around 4+ age difference between ml's Bro and our Mc .Ml lead seems like around 18 yrs old:blobReach:. So, basically we have 4 yrs difference between them and he was the sub ml lead of ogStory. Upto where I read its manhwa I don't think so ml have any romantic interest towards fl:hmm:.
    So in conclusion from what I understand through Google translation:

MC's age- 14+
    Ml's younger Bros age- somewhere around 10yrs.
    Ml- Around 18,I think.
    Later on as story progressed artist drew her into matured girl and she seems older than ml's bro:blobmelt:.At start she seems around the same age as ml's younger bro might be because lack of nutrition cz after spending months in "Whittager duchy" she seemed more matured.

Eraien, Jadey88888, Tobbit and 19 others like this.
  17. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me if the FL continues to be naive or does she smarten up? To be honest, I feel mixed seeing her getting abused like that. I mean she was the AUTHOR of that very world who made Evangeline suffer for the sake of her story. I don't get why she felt guilty towards the OgFL when she showed no feeling for Evangeline.

18. Tsukasa55

Reading List:
    Link
    Any updates on what's happening in the og fl side?

Kimjinyoung likes this.
  19. Deleted member 424436

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading one or two blog reviews some are saying that fl is naive and stupid lol , I can't:blobjoy: .
    Here's one review of this novel and also includes plot summary of part-1 of this story:
    I was drawn to this novel by the title before seeing the plot, and I didn't like spoilers so I started reading the novel without even reading the plot.

But I never imagined that it would cause me such pain. The title had a bit of a tiring feeling, but it wasn't at all, and it was far from the idea that the story would go on like a torment after the original was finished . I wondered why the hell was this novel so popular? I wondered if the writer knew the common sense about the status system and the status of the times and wrote it down. Common sense was, well, it felt like a middle school student who didn't study in world history class. Also, should I say that everyone is going to the flower garden? If the female lead is good, I like it too! I couldn't stand the squeak because the feeling was too much. Yes, my stamina ended here .

In my opinion, it was a light novel even though it was light . It has no plausibility at all, it has no era, and it can be said that it is just a novel of a flower garden.

[Let's go to the story description. Well, it contains a lot of the story up to the part I read]

The story goes like this.
    I was given a mission to create the world with something like a promotion evaluation from God.
    The god was so impressed with the original novel of this novel that he made the world out of it.
    At that time, she wondered what it would be like if Evangeline, the female heroine, who was a villain, went to a better side, so she possessed the Evangeline.

Yeo-ju, unaware of this fact, possesses villainous woman and blames her god for living day by day. (Evangeline and the original heroine were slaves at the beginning)
    Because she knew the future of your villainous Evangeline, she became close with the early female lead and tried not to enter as an adopted daughter. She is the author's point of view Because the original female lead was an angel, she advises the original female lead not to go there as well, but she ignores the female lead and goes into the adopted daughter.
    So yeoju moves along with her originals as she tries to ride her original yeoju tech so that she doesn't go down a path herself to ruin like ogplot.

Well, it didn't work out like the original, but the slave life is liquidated from the member of the duke's family to which the original female lead got . And I'm surprised that the peacock(here it's abt ml's father,duke Whittager)
    likes her so much more than I thought. But he likes people like cats, but I don't know how he suddenly likes her, he never met for the first time. No matter how beautiful she is.Even if I try to teach , I can't quite understand it because I feel like I'm smart or
    googling.) Yeoju, who didn't know anything about alchemy, later finds out that alchemy makes good money, and makes a bet on an alchemist who doesn't want to have her as an assistant. If she wins, she considers herself her assistant, and if she loses, she backs off

I think the bet was about who hears the word "I love you first" by 5pm (?). Why are you betting like this? It felt like this. (I think it's strange, so I don't feel like my eyes are getting crooked, but haha)

At that time, he meets the low-level stag (?) god, hears how he came to this place, finds out God's weakness, gains great alchemy talent, and promises to help him quarterly .

Well, the story goes like this, I really cringe one by one, is it really okay for a slave to be like this? The female lead was so insane that I thought it would have been better if she was a commoner.
    To put it bluntly, she'll be kicked out if she does, but I must say that she looks really stupid. No, if it was the original author, I thought that maybe I should study a little to reflect the times or something like that. It's the concept of slaves, not poor commoners (a consolation in this case). Due to the nature of the overall atmosphere, the title of aristocrat was not in the same position as the wealthy commoners, and the part where the princess appeared in the middle was the most difficult to understand . There was a part where I thought that there was such a thing as power for a princess because there were no restrictions on it .

Immediately after that, I got off. It was one of the novels that I really want to recommend to those of you who have read the article and have the same taste as me. So, enjoy today and have a happy weekend!
    Source blog: https://se-vely.tistory.com/m/22
    (You can also read her review from this site:love:)

Here it's another blog review which includes plot summary of part-1 too and about ml lead :
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?isHttpsRedirect=true&blogId=bys_123&logNo=221203349102

I have no idea about her story:(.

20. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to og fl after she was adopted ?

Plumpuppeach and Philiagomz like this.