Spoiler God Bless Your Ruin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: God Bless Your Ruin
    Associated Names: 당신의 파멸에 신의 축복을
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/god-bless-your-ruin/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/3049021975?_s=search&_q=당신의+파멸에+신의+축복을&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Synopsis:
    Angie, a girl who grew up in an earthly paradise where everything is perfect.

One day, she is invited to Blackrell Mansion as a companion of the young veiled master.

“… Who are you?”

The existence beyond the veil she met there, Kyle. Unlike Angie, who is full of emotion, his reaction is cold, but….

“I’m here to tell you a story.”

Angie takes a step closer to the boy who can’t get sunlight or go outside, telling the story she imagined.

The more time they spent together, the more they were drawn to each other, but the love she thought would last forever.

“Stop. Don’t come.”

“I’ll explain everything to you, Angie. Listen to me. Trust me…!”

The secret he’d been hiding was shattering….

“When I come back… be my wife. That’s the gift I want.”

The soft bed rocked heavily and a strong shadow immediately covered Angie’s body. Angie gasped.

“You love me too, Angie. As long as you wait for me…you’ll find out.”

When Kyle took her tongue and sucked on it, Angie’s eyelashes trembled convulsively. The blood rushed to her head and the warning sounded.

Under the exhilarating pleasure and excitement, her mind quickly became fuzzy.

An intense ecstasy enveloped her entire body with a force that would take even her soul.

Angie closed her eyes Is this… a dream? If it is a dream, she would never want to wake up.

A girl clearer and happier than anyone else in the world, a boy noble and unhappy, they met like this.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    MiserableSOUL, Riev, dindi and 14 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn is it r-19?:blobnosebleed: Forgive my dirty mind :blobmelt:

xpeanut, Riev, ancella82 and 4 others like this.
  5. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angie and Kyle (both in the cover) married and had a son called Noah
    Angie was pregnant with their 2nd kid (maybe not his kid)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  8. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

could you please spoil more plssss

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plssss!!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    There’s a love triangle tag so is there a 2nd ML or another girl rival? One of the Ridi reviews mentioned a misunderstanding, separation, and reunion. What happens?

Sasikarn and zoefleyl like this.
  10. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if anybody has say it, but this novel will have a webtoon, date of release not decided yet

AkariCandy likes this.
  11. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil plssss. The book seemed interesting

12. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can U spoile us more? The description is really interesting

Scheanne likes this.
  13. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea tbh, I only spoil endings, because they are the solo thing I read

your crush and webnovelinfo like this.
  14. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a few months since reading this...
    • Hmm...I don't know if readers will enjoy this story as much if they include the side stories
    • The first three volumes have an interesting story from childhood companions to lovers and what splits them apart and how they reunite.
    • Your triangle is Kyle, Angie, and Michael (1/2 brother to Kyle) who is in love with our FL so yes, there is a triangle.
    • Kyle and Angie meet when they are young. Angie becomes his reading companion and the two become attracted to each other and fall in love.
    • Kyle seems to be suffering from an illness, he's basically weak for a bit due to his grandfather and father's doing.
    • As they grow older, our ML becomes obsessive and deeply loves the FL. Fearing he will leave, he tricks our FL to stay on his estate so that he can make love to her. She gets pregnant and doesn't tell Kyle.
    • She flees from Kyle and later gives birth to his son, Noah. About 3 years pass before they can see each other again.
    • The reason she leaves him is that he has to marry another woman (Letticia) to protect Angie and due to his position in order to break away from the Emperor's power over him. She would be harmed and the target of his weakness if they married. Kyle's family secret is around creating an immortality drug (Eternity). It can only be created by sacrificing their 1st born to achieve it. (We later find out that Kyle had a twin brother who was killed by their grandfather? for this and his mother had gone crazy trying to protect her remaining child) Letticia tries to assassinate Angie but is later killed by factions wanting to take down Kyle and use her death to plant a fake confession.
    • Kyle is put on the stand for the assassination of the Emperor and later is pardoned due to insufficient evidence. Basically, he ends up destroying the nobles and abolishing the current noble system which has bound his family for generations.
    • In the end, Kyle and Angie live the rest of their lives in another country as wealthy merchants and no one knows any more about his old family name, the Blackwell's secret. They won't take any title so they don't have to go to gatherings where they could be recognized.
    • So there are 3 volumes + 2 odd side stories volumes.
    • I really don't get this author as it ends well in volumes 1-3 and no smut scenes ...and then, the author adds the 19+ sides stories, and then it's like some alternative universe of what happened to Angie when she was held captive by Michael.
    • The 당신의 파멸에 신의 축복을 (IF 외전) 선택 4th volume side story contains violence & rape so be forewarned. Michael is disgusting. He is obsessed with Angie. He rapes and murders his wife for her inheritance. He kidnaps Angie. Then he locks her up for 1 month and continues to rape her before Kyle can rescue her and kill Michael in the process like in volume 3. Michael wants to get her with child in order to sacrifice his first child for immortality. After Michael's destruction, Kyle decides to give Angie a memory drug so she can forget the horrible trauma as she has nightmares and seizures every night from the ordeal. So in the end, Angie no longer remembers that terrible month. It is implied in the story that Amber maybe Michael's child, but Kyle doesn't care as he deems it Angie and his child. So I'm unsure why the author decided to add this stuff.

That's interesting.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  15. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help well that escalated QUICKLY.

Forgive me for asking.

Any detailed smut scene. Anything that doesn't involve rape pls(n)

xpeanut, TrinaAngel, Ac03 and 2 others like this.
  16. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smut Scenes:
    • While Kyle has been searching for Angie during the 3 years they are apart, he apparently pleasures himself alone remembering Angie, the woman that he loves.
    • After she is rescued, Angie asks Kyle to make love to her so she can't remember what Michael did to her. Kyle gives her pleasure for the night to help her forget and remember only his touch.
    • The 5th volume is a quick side story where they visit another merchant's home and Kyle is jealous of how she was talking to another good-looking man, so when the carriage on their estate but not yet home, he tells his servant to leave, he proceeds to make love and takes his wife until she's screaming in pleasure a few times and faints sleeping.
    • Kyle gets a doctor's okay to make out with Angie while she's pregnant with Amber and she falls asleep in his arms.

17. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    2700 participants -> 4.8 rating (no side stories included??)
    73 participants -> 4.4 rating (side stories included)
    NTR, rape , incest and possible inbreeding child, it doesn't deserve the spoilers tag, not even a comment talking about the raping, and it has 4.4 , this is too sickening, even for me, I'm sorry you wasted your money on the side stories.
    The author has done fucked up stories, but this is taking it to a new level, thanks to the side stories.
    This is the shit that traumatize me about love triangles, harem...this exact shit, literally the 3 worst possible things came out to be true, indefensible, I was already mad with the Devil who violates, but here you go:
    Story I hate the most -> god bless your ruin is in , who is the prey is out, at least who is the prey doesn't have incest, real blood related incest.
    Bright blonde hair and purple eyes
    Is there any description of the 2nd child?
    I can't even trust my own spoilers, I was thinking it was an angst novel without this disgusting things, now, I need to read the whole story and even the side stories to finally be able to have some peace...definitely no, I'm sorry, after this story, I might drop everything related to giving spoilers or reading korean novels, devastating, I'm truly devastated, infuriated, mad, I hope the author adds the side story to the manwha, so that they can make stories like the abandoned empress look like silly books.
    Take for example the Devil who violates, genres :
    Adult Adventure Fantasy Josei Romance Smut
    Not a single one of this tags, could make me think of rape.
    First, authors need to add tags related to NTR or possible NTR, I seriously didn't expect this route.
    Second, authors need to add tags related to incest or possible incest, I seriously didn't expect this route.
    Third, authors need to use the damn tags correctly, if a story has more than 2 male interests, it's reverse harem, I don't mind reverse harem if the author adds the reverse harem, I know what I'm into, same with love triangles, this goes for every tag, be it rape, drama, use them, I want to know what I'm getting into.
    Fourth, Koreans reviewers need to wake the fuck up and give honest reviews, how can you know if the story has rape, incest, NTR...if the comments, are, great story, I love it, thank you author, there was a reversal, proceeds to leave a a 5 stars rating and not telling what the reversal is about:
    [​IMG]
    Fifth, do not trust korean comments if they are not detailed, or gives you the whole story of the novel, they are absolutely incapable of saying the important things, rape, abuse , incest..., they will just say reversal, reversal what, what is exactly the reversal? You won't know it unless some user like @limueee spoils you.
    Sixth, do not ask them for spoilers, it's useless, I asked them if the This Book is Not Available for Subscription Under the Age of 18 and many other stories that may have sexual attempts or rape, in the story This Book is Not Available for Subscription Under the Age of 18, MC is always in danger (sometimes there are also bandits and other scum in the places she goes), and needs to be rescued by ML.
    Still this day, I still don't know if she gets sexually assaulted or raped or who knows what, do I need to buy and raw translate 8 (this is true, it has 8 volumes) and maybe found out it has sexual assault or who knows what in volume 5 (just an example, no idea if there is any kind of sexual assault or who knows what)
    Btw, still wondering the legality of publishing these side stories, pedo stories are CLEARLY BANNED, why is this incest shit ALLOWED

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  18. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story is disgusting but I'm so thankful the rapist is not the ml

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  19. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    You must be joking, it's worse, it's the blood related brother, how could you be thankful of that.
    I literally had an argument with you yesterday, because you were mad that the none blood related father of another story was fucking his daughter, and now you come up with this...

20. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my God wait it was her brother who did all those things to her as it said this story is so disgusting

how do people come up with disgusting things like this