Forgotten Title Looking for "Infinite Flow" novel with league of legends powers that travels between animes worlds

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ramon54xg, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So a long time ago I read an chinese novel mtl that the name was something like "Second element league of legends" in mtl, it had a lot of chapters like 1000++ and every world the mc gained the power of an league of legends character.
    The first world was akame ga kill and he gained zed (actually talon, I had confused the hero before) power, the other worlds I don't remember that well but I remember that in the Strike the Blood world he gained Azir power and in Date A Live he gained Twisted Fate power and that's all that I am able to remember. If anyone knows the name so I can find the raw to read again I would be very grateful, thanks.

Edit: Also I just remembered, he has a lot of harems and later on he get an "space" where all womens lives, at first he separated every world womens in an area in the space so they don't meet with each other but later on they met, also the heroes abilities are adjusted for the world like if it's an world with a lot of powerful abilities his abilities will be strengthened, the same way if the world is weak the abilities will be weakened.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  2. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally found it today after a long time searching, don't know if anyone is interested but I though it would be good to at least have somewhere I know I will find the title if I ever forget it again.
    The title is: 英雄的二次元 (The second dimension of the hero mtl)
    Author: 那抹圣光 (Namo Holy Light)