Spoiler I Became An Obsessive Servant Of The Crown Prince (15+)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Scarlett0o0, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone know which chapter we get to the scene from chap 1

3. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an MTL of this anywhere?

4. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the dynamics between ML and FL nature and sweet?

5. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, any spoiler about the marriage offer Edith received:blobtired:, he tried to kiss her.I know it's a good opportunity for her, but hey, wait. :blobfearful:

6. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Explanation of Alpha, Beta, and Omega in the novel:
    To quote from the novel,
    To add:
    • MC likes being a Beta because she wants to be an all-rounder.
    • CP has the strongest dominant Alpha pheromones amongst the Royals.
    • Sub-male's alpha pheromones is not that dominant.
    • They undergo heat as well. They may minimise the effects through: (1) physical intimacy; (2) physical touch; and (3) medication. In addition, the doctor mentioned that 'pheromone showers' may be given to Omegas by Alphas.
    • CP hasn't slept with anyone ever since he had his first heat/rut at ten-years old. Instead, he locks himself up for three days. His pheromones has been getting stronger though, so the doctor has been advising him not to over-medicate.
    • We have one royal, two dukes (including MC), and one count (??? i think lol i forgot already)

As to the Crown Prince's sexuality:

He's not solely interested in the opposite sex. He only looks at the person, regardless of their temperament or sex. (YAY for a pansexual ML?)

As to Adrian, kind of like the ultimate omega in this world:
    He also has feelings for MC. It started when they were still in the Academy. He tried several attempts to get close to her, but MC was adamant on staying away from the leads of the novel. He thought she hated him so he eventually stopped. He showed signs again (the men are EXTREMELY active in showing their attraction to our MC) of showing his feelings during their first meeting. He also said that he really doesn't prioritise Alphas as a partner.

To add, the sub-male/villain's thoughts on this:
    Same thoughts as the others. While it is attractive, their temperament isn't the priority since they have their lineage, wealth, and honor to consider.

As to MC's temperament:
    She assumed she was a Beta because the novel said so. She hasn't taken any test to prove this. She doesn't have a scent either — one of the biggest points to prove whether or not she's an omega. However, she's starting to be affected by the Crown Prince's strong alpha pheromones (which can only be detected by omegas). CP noticed this and has begun observing her. When he carried her, he began noticing a unique scent to her that's quite different to the usual omegas. The sub-male/villain has noticed this as well and described it as strangely addicting. I've only read up to ch28, but they think she's a latent type omega. (Well, they did show in ch1 that she's an omega all along lol) Anyway, CP has this plan to awaken her omega state. He's been giving her lots of pheromone ever since she noticed this lmao what a cheeky bastard

Weird thing about the current world and why MC thinks she's still stuck in the novel:
    Random passages of the novel appear in front of her. I imagined this like a game notification of sorts? Beyond chapter 20, she also saw the author's note to the readers, stating that the plot has been straying away. The web novel was closed for a while to "fix" the story.

ANYWAY try to read the novel, you guys!!! The men in this are so straightforward. One admitted his feelings, one showed his feelings, and one sent a marriage proposal. ALL WITHIN 30 CHAPTERS. They like skinship too. Like a lot. It's extremely hot and she hasn't even kissed anyone of them yet. The scenes are just that intense. I'll list down a bit of her interactions with the men lmao at this point, the three of them have touched her cheeks, elbow and ear + near kiss encounters

• It seems he knew MC before she entered the palace. She has no recollection whatsoever.
    • He thought that she grew up as beautiful as he imagined, and that he always knew they would meet again. He was so happy when he saw her in his palace.
    • He tried to trick MC to sleep in his room by making her work a lot lmao I mean it's really busy. ("Oh you want to go home because you're tired? It's late, you can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch." )
    • MC refused. They worked again. MC fell asleep. He carried her to his bed. That's when he noticed her scent. He fell asleep while watching her lol
    • They're quite natural tbh they woke up in bed bickering like a married couple Ever since he noticed her scent, he's been giving her lots of pheromones to awaken her Omega side
    • He admitted his feelings when MC confronted him about it. When he said that he has no plans to make her his Crown Princess, MC apparently missed the word "yet" so she thinks he's just playing with her.
    • He's not actively pursuing her through marriage because he knows that when he proposes, the woman will have no choice but to agree. He even mentioned that death is only her escape. Also, he knows that she's going to reject him, so that's why he's seducing MC right now lol
    • MC's thoughts on him as a partner: she can't see herself as a CP/Empress. She doesn't want more duties — she's a Duke and CP's aide at this point.
    • She also mentioned a great disaster happening in the future, and thinks that the right Omega (Adrian) should be by his side.
    • Like I mentioned earlier, she refused to have any contact with Adrian during their academy days.
    • A lot of people looked up to MC during their studies. She topped everything during their stay.
    • He remembers every class they had together + their chance encounters and how she snubbed him.
    • Asked MC to call him by his nickname; extremely touchy with her
    • MC asked if they're friends, but he said he wasn't satisfied with it. He even said that he's as strong as an Alpha (when characters say they're strong, it means they have a lot of stamina in bed lol so yeah he was appealing to her)
    • She told him that he could visit her at the palace any time
    • He visited the palace, but our CP was cranky about it. MC thought it was a good idea to set them up so she could run away as fast as she can
    • However, she ended up being carried by the CP + Adrian touched her feet to check if she had a sprained foot or something (it was sensual lol). Do note that she was sitting on CP's lap. They were fighting over her ㅋㅋㅋ
    • Tbh I find their interactions a bit lacking so far. It was mentioned that even though his family is just of Count status + new foreign family, they're extremely rich compared to MC's fallen Duke family. Maybe businesses in the future???
    • MC's thoughts on him as a partner: he's extremely well-known in the social circles. She says she doesn't want to become a famous person's wife.
    • Also a Duke family like MC's, but they're rich af lol
    • Their families have a long history of 100 years of friendship or something like that
    • He immediately sent a marriage proposal to MC as soon as she became Duke
    • MC was surprised with his angelic appearance + great personality. It was extremely different from the novel. She's his type and thinks he's perfect. (Frankly, idk why she let her guard down so much when both CP and Adrian have shown her a lot of goodwill but she's so wary of them. But with him, she's like, "maybe i was too prejudiced! He's too nice! I can fix him! He won't become a villain!")
    • He's giving her all the benefits in the marriage (keeping her title, developing her land though production, removal of dowry)
    • MC is extremely favourable of him, but she doesn't want to immediately get married to a man she doesn't know. She says she'll think about it.
    • He said that maybe he can show how he can be a good husband to her — cue him seducing MC. I'm not kidding when I say they aren't shy with skinship in this novel lol
    • Like with other MLs, they almost kiss (these men like sticking their attractive faces in front of MC lol) until MC pushed him away. She thinks she'll get carried away (in his bedroom lmao) if she gives him a chance lol
    • He's quite narcissistic. He thinks that there's no chance that MC will refuse his proposal
    • Butler and his servants are afraid of him. They know how his gentle appearance can be deceiving. He gives terrible punishments with a smile on his face.
    • He also noticed MC's scent when he was seducing her. He thinks it would be a great bonus if MC were an Omega

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  7. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the ending?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2023
  8. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter does the prologue happen? Which chapter/when do they get together? Could somebody spoil that moment and the after parts?

9. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao i cant even access it in kkp due to it being age restricted. So sad

10. heysobin

heysobin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to read it, you can go to [redacted] but yeah it's MTL so don't expect good translation.

The Strongest Dominant Alpha :blobcatsipsweats::blobowoevil_horns::blobsmirk:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2023
    Gumiisland and your crush like this.