Spoiler I am the Older Sister of the Possessed Female Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the novel illustrations look great but if we compare this side by side with the webtoon it's a bit underwhelming but the plot is interesting so I'm going to keeping this work on hold for now and wait for additional chapters to be translated.

2. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only 5 chapter in (so too early to form an exact opinion) and i don't read the novel only the webtoon but so far the mc with how she interact with the grand duke the mc don't seem like the type of dimwited heroine with no backbone (she isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand her ground) (but for the second can't defend it she know the girl for year even if she keep hoping for the girl that she still consider her sister to come back it's weird how she isn't distrusful when marietta make a sudden 180 ° in term of personality (well she did remark that she changed but doesn't seem to wonder if she scheme something in her place i whould have worried that she want to play mind game with me (with how profoundly she changed and how eager she seem to be to marry her off)

Do someone know what happened to og marietta is she dead ? or is it the type of story when we will never know the truth (btw is the father really an asshole like it seem to be or will he have a redemption arc , is misunderstood)

3. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who took the inheritance of count valois ? Did count hate marriette after her true form was revealed? What about her mother? And there's always this everlasting inheritance issue btw sisters bcz of which the stepmother didn't treat her well?!!

Laerta likes this.
  4. H20

H20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

5. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems really good

6. xumiso

xumiso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who's the mc here?

Deleted member 475588 likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

So, what's with the wizard's importance in the plot other than saving Annette's life as a kid? His comedic chemistry with Mariette was interesting that its almost a shame he isn't the side ship (I was under the impression from the title, Annette was the genuine MC)

So, who is Noelle? Is he related to the blondie (princess? GD's former first love? I forgot who she was)? I'm happy she's willing to treat MC as a genuine sister after finding out the truth?

Also curious on the Mariette question, if MC gets back her Bombit identity, what happens to Mariette, body and soul?

Who WAS Ellen that the wizards are so interested with Anette?
    Any notable events in the novel post ch. 10 of the manhwa/after wizard's intro? How does the main couple gradually fall in love seeing as they are currently in a business like marriage?

8. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  9. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped the story too early after reading only only 9 chapters of the manhwa adaptation because I wasn't exactly fond of and patient with MC Annette's characterzation at the beginning.

How would you describe her character development now?
    Is she still a little too passive, kind and forgiven for her own good?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    Laerta likes this.
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Any new novel spoilers since the manhwa recently updated

11. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently despite being complete novel, its not translated yet (since no one picking it up) T.T thats why this thread is like deserted Island

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

Do you know why Annette's father was letting her be abused? He seems to really care for her tho

13. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In manga was moment when father tell another men that he don't want tha his new wife and her daughter tach him. Better if they both torture his daughter but not him. I still can't understand why he said that sentence.

But later he reply that he doesn't want arranged marriage for her. So I don't understand his bad or good to his own daughter. I think it's first.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
    DOHere likes this.
  14. Hime Hoshina

Hime Hoshina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, for me this novel is meeeeeeh. The MC and... basically everyone, is so stupid. All of them is 1 dimensional and lack of deep. The MC is unlikeable and didn't act like a proper lady. Touching men face at their first meet? Really? The emperor and duke at first place? Hugging man even tough she already had a fiancee? Like WTH girl. She seducing like... every man she meet and act like white lotus. I never see an unlikeable character more than her. And the plot is just illogical and frustrating.

15. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see the pictures. Can you tell me what happens to the wizard? I really really hate him. He might be the most unlikable 2nd ML I've ever come across

16. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 22 review: HOLY SHIT I HATE HATE HATE THIS WIZARD. WTF IS WRONG WITH ANNETTE, YOU ARE ENGAGED WOMAN. STOP FLIRTING WITH OTHER MEN YOU STUPID BITCH

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, she's THE heroine, from OTOME GAME to boot. They are programmed to unconsciously flirting with every male character.

18. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter one and the father is such a jerk. He doesn't even care for his own child and let his wife and stepdaughter torment her. It's sadder cause I've seen this kind of indifference from man irl where they let their new wife torment their children and doing nothing. Useless all around. Smh. I hope MC doesn't forgive this jerk.

19. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read manga, I feel the longer I read my IQ will decrease and I will lost my common sense:blobwoah:, at the beginning of the chapter, the oldest sis had no moral of an aristocrat laughing at someone the having eye to eye, touching a guy and flirting with someone 1st time meet, then flirting with someone while engaged, so stupid. :facepalm:
    All of this was done with an innocent looking face :blobconfused:. Tsk, what I really don't like was a out of place flirty white lotus characters, sample like this older sis type character. :blobunamused:

The red hair girl, even though she's transmigrated, but so stupid also. :facepalm:

:blobconfused: The other characters are stupid. It's kinda annoying while reading it. :blobpopcorn_two:

Even I used any angle of it, will my mind won't handle it.:blobdizzy:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    vannaokuzo likes this.
  20. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is EXACTLY what I feel. It's like as if this was written by someone that was seduced by a white lotus. Mc is all over the place.
    I was intrigued by the story because I thought the mc is the red hair (i thought she'd be cool ) (also she's way too fangirly, if she was in another manhwa she'd be the stupid overly devoted maid of the white lotus that gets herself idk beaten to death??) and the ml would be a simple yet sweet brown haired man. (I was only able to reach 12 chapters though because I can't go further anymore)
    I think I'm seeing now why this is unpopular.