Spoiler Dragon Raising Manual/Handbook for Feeding Dragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 11, 2021.

1. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know how you feel:( majority of Chinese Manhuas are always like this,I have read so many myself to get disappointed later on,at first the plot will be great but from the middle part the plotline goes unrealistic and boring they can even change or add ml/FL somewhere in the middle or end:ROFLMAO: it's funny and stupid sometimes how they write such crazy,messy plotlines,this is why Korean Manhwas/webnovel and Mangas are on another level and more popular because of its quality of arts and refreshing plotlines unlike the Manhuas! Again the fl here is quite dense and naive despite being reincarnated I was cringing abit at the latest raw update:D

2. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    The one I hated with chinese made stories is that they are so influenced by viewership so even if it becomes a bit ridiculous it is because they were trying to appeal to the majority.

That's why democracy is shit especially when your majority doesn't know shit

Devushka1107 and ZhaZha like this.
  3. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author should change the title:Dit seems this webtoon is popular in China,God knows how many chapters this webnovel has and how far the webartist will stick to the original plot is quite doubtful, last time I read a popular but cliché Chinese office romance novel it has got 1000+ chapters:eek: and the plotline was so ridiculous and messy I dropped it but saw that it has been turned into webtoon still ongoing sometimes I wonder how the author got the energy to drag meaningless, silly and cringy plots without an end just for viewership is quite crazy and shocking!:blob_grin:

Allyzaaajoy and ZhaZha like this.
  4. ZhaZha

ZhaZha Just random wanderer ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only the title that author should change, it’s also the ML position should be exchanged aka switch role from the ML’s dragon dude into that assh*le tyrant though since his appearance has taken too many roles than the ML, as a result he’s also interacts with that dense fl too often. What an ironic!

Ridiculously when my mind told me it’s like, “What the f*ck! Who’s the real ML then?!” Since that assh*le til today still appearing :cautious: and I’m feel sorry for the real ML though… :blobcry:

BananaChi, Bbyliu and jsemere like this.
  5. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and the spoilers for the next chapter 26 I think as shown on Indonesian Raws showed the Fl Yumi having intimate happy moments with the Elf king and also him carrying her.I think the dragon boy is planning to take her away from the tyrant castle as he's preparing a lot of materials for the escape:DI can guarantee the fl will refuse the dragon boy and will prefer to be with the trashy Elf king and the King in turn will fall for her that's a sure! meanwhile I don't know what to say whether Dragon boy is the official ML now or the author is planning a reverse Harem since most Chinese historical fantasy leans towards this alot! I don't know why but I feel like the Ml seems weaker than the Elf king aaag!:mad: I don't know anymore I wish to read the webnovel and see who's got the upper hand tired of waiting and reading the shitty plot!

BananaChi, Bbyliu and ZhaZha like this.
  6. ZhaZha

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw do you understand the Indonesian language?? If you do, I had a comment which is in the chapter 23 that I comment about the damn messy and long drawn storyline

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  7. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    No I use Google translate :blobsmilehappy:and guess what almost all the comments point towards the dense female lead as Mary Sue and the inconsistent messy plotline so we aren't alone there:blobjoy:

ZhaZha likes this.
  8. ZhaZha

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahaha!!! That’s good to know! :D:D:D:D:D

jsemere likes this.
  9. tmchd

tmchd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a newbie here, I just found the manhwa a few hours ago and I'm HOOKED. I googled looking for spoilers, and this forum showed up and so I registered. Do you mind telling me where to find the Indonesian Raws for this novel? I can read and translate it to English :D Unfortunately my Chinese is atrocious so I can't read the Chinese Raws easily.

10. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry actually I was referring to the webtoon Raws in Indonesian not the webnovel which is available in Bato(Google it) so far if I am not wrong the English translation for this Manhua has been dropped from bato, I don't know about other sites so cannot help you much there.I usually read the Indonesian version using Google translate!I hope someone give spoilers if this Manhua ever got a webnovel since most Manhuas are adapted from webnovel too like their Korean counterpart

tmchd likes this.
  11. tmchd

tmchd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I found the manhua version on mangatoto (if not wrong), it's only up to chapter 28, I think. I've been having some fun time reading them. Still, if you want any help in translating, let me know from Indonesian to English, that is. I had a bad feeling after reading this forum... frankly, I'm pretty new with the whole manhua universe (yes, I'm late to the game) but, is it true that Chinese-manhua tends to 'change' their pairings based on what the audience wants? So if more readers prefer the Emperor over Casido, the alleged ML, then it'll go that way? If yes, I am a little apprehensive of continuing because their focus so far is the Emperor - Yumi, it feels like. I gotta admit, I like reading about the politics and such, but I need some Casido-Yumi material too lol.

jsemere likes this.
  12. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you are welcome !:)I read some cliché Chinese office romance manhuas years back and they changed the Ml I was shocked to the core!:eek:I wish the webartist didn't have to do that I dropped it midway (I mean it drags on 400+ chapters), seriously! oh n guess what? the plotline is so messy and cringy at times almost all Chinese Manhuas tend to become messy from midway!Ofc I'm not saying all Chinese Manhuas are bad! There are some good quality drawings and simple plots like 'Love like cherry blossom,Once More, Song of Theodore,Jujube and the Mountain God',etc. These ones are good you can check it out!The webtoon cover showed Cassido our dragon boy as obviously ML but I don't know why the story is focusing more on the Elf tyrant:cautious:and Yumi is that typical Naive Fl,the one I suggested above the ladies are independent and Cool unlike the majority of Chinese Manhuas fls out there!If you are interested in Political intrigues go for Song of Theodore.

13. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect Secret Love- The Bad New Wife is a Little Too Sweet is also a good manhua...it's my fav chinese manhua

Though it has many chapters but the storyline is so incredible that it will keep u hooked up throughout the story's journey:blobsmilehappy:

jsemere likes this.
  14. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks will check them out(y)! Tbh nowadays I'm more hooked to Korean webnovels and Manhwas I mean they're on another level like their Japanese counterpart and more popular worldwide than Chinese Manhuas!I guess the softpower of Korean wave is successfully hitting off Globally in all fields!:)

twilight_123 likes this.
  15. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right...

16. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not just the K-wave.
    A part of it is because Korea were the ones who first adopted the webtoon style (which is differentiated from usual manga/comics with its vertical scrolling pages and easier to look at with a phone/tablet). With the the reasoning that there are lot more people browsing thru their phones/tablets instead of reading printed magazines.

your crush and jsemere like this.
  17. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys let's all hope the author/webartist Pimo (I think:D) start focusing on the Ml Cassido and Yumi's relationship or better introduce a new Fl for Cassido and Change the Manhua Cover and the Title into *The Elf Tyrant Raising Manual! I feel like Yumi will be on the defensive mode for the Tyrant always who killed her trashy Bro and dragged her to his country as a Concubine whenever Cassido tries to confront them in future! I mean his Dad abused our Ml as shown in past chapters but who knows our dense Yumi may never find it:blobunamused:

18. ZhaZha

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice to see this forum back again to discuss this manhua. Btw you can check english ver manhua in the other manga sites which is fast update (the current chapter 22) rather than bato

19. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Title could have been Yumi's harem. Story is slow and lack of fluffs. Maybe writer is more concerns about money than story so the story is so full of fillers. However, that art is still gorgeous. I think I can skip and a few weeks and come back to read and story still doesnt go any where.

20. ZhaZha

Reading List:
    Link
    About the art, I can’t agree with you b’coz I’m so disappointed since the author change the artists and of course it affected the art quality though. Try to compare the old art at the first time which is so detail yet with smooth lineart rather than at chapter 20++, the art quality was changing drastically like a scribble to me

I got the title more suitable, it’s "Gaining Tyrant's Trust Manual" lol coz that dense FL tries so hard to gain the son of scumbag's trust

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    jsemere likes this.