Forgotten Title Reincarnation concubine daughter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Akita, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!

I am looking for a reincarnation romance of a concubine's daughter.
    In my memories, her father is a "close to the emperor" (which for me does not seem to have that much value but good).
    The FL in the first life, is burned to death in the wedding sedan and only goes back a few years. She has a younger brother shu from the same mother, hated by their father because on the day of his birth the father's favorite concubine died.
    In my memories the LF is not gifted in medicine or anything, just in embroidery.
    The ML is a general with hidden real identity, friend with FL's cousin/childhood friend.
    and her sister born from the legal mother (which involves many battles between Di and shu) is the "crown princess"
    And in the end FL and her brother are the grandchildren of a great savant, that's all I remember.
    does anyone recognize it and could give me the title please?
    Many thanks!

DojaDoge and Ceilo27 like this.
  2. historicalbean

historicalbean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds super familiar! Do you have any details on any of the schemes the Di sister tried to pull on the FL? Did the FL’s come about from scheming or did the ML propose it?

3. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm :hmm:
    Idk which novel it is, but I’m interested in it now.
    Waiting to see if someone knows.

4. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the stratagems, I believe that she is reborn on the day when she must enter the palace, for a banquet in connection with the princess selection. Her sister DI tries to have her scratched by one of the Empress's cats (which walked in her former life, but not her second). During the banquet there are still plots, but she manages thanks to the knowledge of the future not to fall into them and to make her sister fall into disgrace in the eyes of the empress.
    After her, it is mainly the plots of her mother Di that FL must avoid, more than those of the sister who is still a child.

For the rest, she and her brother were born because of a plot by her father, the new scholarly kind without foundation, who uses the old noble and influential families to climb. His wife Di is from one of the 4 declining noble families. and FL's mother was a Shu daughter of a great world-renowned scholar who had run away from home that the father wanted to use to bond.

And yes it is the ML which proposes. At first he is only interested in her because of his childhood cousin/friend who worked for him, but he falls in love with her. He's also of a higher status, and I believe his nickname is the cold general. His name is Leng too!

5. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same

6. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of the plot points are similar to Reborn Lady: unparalleled daughter of concubine.

Especially the burn to death in wedding sedan part. Pretty sure that's in the first chapter.

She also has a younger shu brother who is unfavoured and both turn out to be grandchildren of some famous scholar. Their mom ran away from home and became an embroiderer I think.

Pretty sure there's also a scene with some imperial concubine or empress’ cat scratching the Di sister's face.

Ceilo27, historicalbean and Akita like this.
  7. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merci ! C'était celui-là !

sixone7 likes this.