Forgotten Title Im looking for a Transmigration System novel where the Fem MC is in a game as a boss npc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ImaginarySora, Jun 13, 2022.

1. ImaginarySora

ImaginarySora Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant remember the title but the story is one of those system ones where the female mc go do various missions in various worlds and in one of those worlds she was a boss npc. I remember that she later got out of the game and it was revealed that her body(the one she transmigrated into) was in a coma or something.

I remember the male lead was also in the military or something. Oh and the body of the girl she transmigrated into was pushed by her ex or something like that into an accident thars why shes in a coma

2. alexis97

alexis97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigrating second female lead’s counterattack
    Or
    Quick Transmigrating: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats!

3. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: 2nd female leads' counterattack
    Arc 7 - NPC can be king too (Ch. 154-184)
    FL ingame is a lvl 100 Flower Spirit Queen from the demon clan. ML in this arc is kinda stupid, probably forgot to take his brain with him while transmigrating xD
    She was the treasured granddaughter of a marshal, she and ML are happily face-slapping the original's scum-ex boyfriend and his new lover on a banquet on the day or the day after she woke up from her coma...
    She had been pushed by her ex boyfriend's new lover after she saw them kissing...

ImaginarySora likes this.