Spoiler Try Crying Prettier

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MLisMyHubby, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Ailu2425

Ailu2425 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can we get more spoilers, please

jkumi7 likes this.
  2. Raphe

Raphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to be the one to break the bubble. But even if she seduced him and went and have one round with him. In the moment she said NO and he continues, is called RAPE. When one of people involved don't want the sexual intercourse and is forced against the will (redundant) is rape.

Shelly_ and LayZhang like this.
  3. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So uhm yea. Akkard is a r*pist, he r*ped Damia after their first night and basically r*ped her again inside his carriage while she had a fever because of the rain. He even thought of banging her while she's unconscious but he lets go of the idea and take her to his place instead. The only nice thing that he did was saving Damia from her childhood friend. I honestly prefer Lessid over him. He is respectful and really likes Damia. Plus he is really kind and liked Damia since they were kids. But we all know who the ML is -____-. Guess I'd just create a genjutsu world in my mind where Damia ends up with Lessid while Akkard is suffering and regretting all the shits he'd done.

Shelly_ likes this.
  4. Leah_146491

Leah_146491 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I like that male lead so far..but definitely not his past doing and his dirty mind...our male lead is your typical "tsundere that doesn't know his own feelings"bla bla bla but for me he have a character development my rate was just about to give him 7/10 but he throw away the hander chief that our female lead give him like bruh HOW DARE YOU- so I give him 5/10(also he's getting jelly and become obsessed to her without knowing and at the same time losing her)

5. CatBlack

CatBlack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can give me the spoiler about the ending?

6. Mrshokage

Mrshokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ima just say this im only reading for smut

7. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many men are still convinced that if a woman gets wet at the bottom, then she definitely already wants and is ready for sex. They do not understand that this is just a defensive reaction of the female body. For so many centuries, most women have been raped, so already at the genetic level, this protective function immediately turns on to reduce trauma to the reproductive organs, that is, the vagina and uterus. Because ruptures and internal bleeding are bad bacteria, illness, infection, death, especially when everything was bad with medicine.

But with ML, I don't think it's all that bad. Initially, the heroine knew what she was getting into, she positioned herself as an experienced lover. The man got hooked. She made him so excited that he attacked her again in the morning and did not let her out of bed. Yes, there is a discrepancy here, when a girl draws in her head how everything should be, but in reality it turns out differently. It's always like that. And in real life too. Another thing is that the guy is one of those clichés: love at first blow, at first refusal, she left me first, which means she will be mine. These thoughts are not normal, but such types occur in real life. Just read and enjoy the story. Or don't read.

aymara88, Aron Dare and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  8. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!!! Please spoiler not discuss about the plot here:D

9. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please, where are the moderators when we need them!? I hate these discussions on the Spoilers Trends.

10. Chipolino

Chipolino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this book has been treated unfairly. And that scare away those who might like this book.

First of all, these types of books are not dating instructions (I don't understand why I have to explain this).
    Secondly, this type of book is "ML digs his own grave, and then suffers and pays for all his actions." Pure fantasy, which is unlikely to happen in real life, but which does a great job of feeding us emotions. That's the whole point of this book. Enjoy ML's suffering and then get a happy ending (actually, there has to be a delicate balance. ML has to be a bastard enough for us to enjoy his suffering, but then his character growth has to be enough for us to forgive him. To get complete satisfaction from the ending.)
    And this book does a good job.
    English is not my native language, I apologize if something was not clear or sounded strange.
    Now for the spoilers.

ML, because of the way he was treated in childhood, remained a child inside. On an emotional level. You could even say he was emotionally dead. That is why when he experiences the first emotions, his behavior is similar to a child (more often a frightened child who realized that he had done something bad or a lost child)

This is mentioned in the book and it becomes noticeable when re-reading again (but even knowing about his childhood this does not make FL any softer towards him).

The second half of the book shows him growing up. It's a completely different character by the end of the book. Actually, I skipped part of the book, so I'll jump straight to the tasty part.

For the first time, he becomes afraid of being hated. FL's tears bring him pain. He experiences love for the first time and the consequences of his past. And he cries for the first time, several times (not on purpose, and he really does not want to show his tears, it just hurts him so much from the realization that he missed his chance and that he will never be loved in return and that even his confession is not believed. My jaw drooped when he first cried).

Also, when he realizes that he does not have a single chance, he goes and apologizes to all the girls he hurt (someone poured hot tea on his head, someone slapped him, and so on). Not because he wants to appear better in the eyes of his beloved, but because he realized what pain he caused all this time.

And the culmination of his growth. In a dangerous situation, he chooses FL's father over himself and is happy about it. Because he will be able to keep the promise he made, and he himself will die and will not suffer the rest of his life from unrequited love.

Now about the sister. Yes, she helped. But as she said it was a pure gambling.

As I understand it, the moment of choice between the life of the father of the FL and his life was a critical point. Here I see three ways. The first. He saves himself and, of course, after that, he completely loses all chances. Second option. He saves her father and he himself dies from torture. And the third option. He saves her father and endures the torture. But God, we can safely say that he died and was born again.
    The torture was terrible. Even FL wasn't sure if he still wanted her after everything he'd been through (before being tortured, he also got a few injuries while protecting FL). In the end they slept together, but even then ML thought that FL was just paying him back for the life of her father and crying again because there was no connection left between them and this was the end (of course not).
    And yes, when FL refused him the last time, her reason was that she believed in his love, but not that this love would last for a long time, maybe a year or two and she was not ready to take risks and live in constant distrust and uncertainty (this is so broke ML). So she was not bothered by his past, she did not believe in their future.
    After ML sacrificed himself, her walls collapsed and she was ready to take risks and she didn’t care even if she later regretted it. More precisely, she thought that she would not even regret if in the end something went wrong.

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the rules of the spoiler threads on the forum before ranting about it. Moderators allowed it. I'm not saying that discussions aren't annoying sometimes but people complaining all the time about something that won't change is also annoying.

Welp anyway,
    What happens to the rapist's sister at the end? and the retarted step bro?
    Don't wanna kill my brain cells by reading this story but I want to know the ending of these characters since I read some of spoilers here. :sushi_chubby:

12. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shi,— so pls kindly tell me, the ML died?!

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  13. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened with and to her childhood friend and step brother?

14. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiling us about the ending?

15. milano

milano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chaps does he go around apologizing?

16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To say the ML is trash is being too kind. At least trash can be recycled. The male lead is a complete misogynist to the point its not that he dislikes women, but sees them only as objects for his own sexual gratification and looks down on "virginal" women because they are harder to turn him on and get "attached". But low and behold of course the MC will be one exception. Other than being a complete scumbag he has no real personality or depth to it.
    The art is beautiful, however I don't think the ML is that good-looking for all his boasting and confidence. I don't get what women see in him.

17. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is an absolute trash, he deserved everything what he got back, I'm very statified with the emotional torture what he got from FL, and I don't pity him because the pshichical torture what he got when he was captured. He broke countless woman, he enjoyed toying them and then throwing them away, I’m pretty sure that he liked it when he saw them crying and broken.

His sister is a selfish trash, he showed FL, his past and maked her pity him, so he give one more chance to that freacking garbage, just beacause he is his only relative and she wanna see her nephew and nice....as a woman I never would have stomach do this with her, knowing how much FL shuffered because that sh*t. FL was r*ped, she was humiliated before in public serval times, by ML's ex-women's, like you are just one from the countless women don't get cocky and oh you always bringing you actual woman in this place and she got some moking name too etc.
    I would never forgive him.....I would just ler him shuffer.

Last edited: May 7, 2023
    datagirl likes this.
  18. Nika Tsubasa

Nika Tsubasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to put in my 5 cents: the name fits really well) I also want Akkard to cry prettier and more plaintively)) it's so satisfying)

19. pekas

pekas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow… I really need to ask… how old are you guys? How many cultures are you familiar with? How much do you know about sex? You do know that people (not men, women, etc but humans as individuals) are different and have different preferences and that doesn’t make them trash? I wont go very deep in the subject but in the comic, it’s mention he only engages with women who share his same lifestyle. Women who approach him, just as the MC did, know who he is, how he acts. Yes, his after thought after finding out she is a virgin makes him a jerk, and the FL herself still expects some sort of disaster after “tricking” him, but nobody can say he is fooling anybody. He is a rich, famous, hung, handsome, duke’s son… plenty women will sleep with worse for less, we see that in modern society now, imagine then. I am woman, and there was a time when i was innocent and there was a time when i also look for stuff that ended before started. And about the whole rape situation, I personally disagree. Some people like it rough and words like, it hurts, no, etc, are said as part of the role play, without previous understanding in both parties, this can be misunderstood (remember the lead said she was supposed to be one to have slept with many) and there was no much talk about consent language back then again, i guess. In our time and in reality, the right thing to do its ask back.

20. Mituna

Mituna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapters of the novel the mc and ml have sex? so I can skip those parts, and focus more on the plot behind it (I have read sone bits and seems interesting).
    Pleaseee

Im so into reversal of harem tropes when done right and fair, I mean if the nowadays male oriented romcom/isekai can date/marry multiple girls or swing around love interest without the girls caring much why not female protagonist do that too, of course all in the name of fiction.