Korean SOL-The Time You Didn't Know Me (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    [GL] SOL - 당신이 나를 모르던 시간
    Raw Link: https://m.honeymun.com/contents/view.php?contentsIdx=2605
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Western style, Rebirth, Lily / GL, Fantasy, Regression / Timeslip, Transcendental Being, Royal / Aristocracy, Misunderstanding, Identity Difference, Fateful Love.

Summary: Before I was the original sin, I was a long time mistake.
    Elle is known as the Misty's grace, and she is called to neutralize the magi of the three daughters. After encountering Seser in the Imperial Palace, Elle gradually feels love for her, but Seser keeps away from him as the Magi improves. Elle fights on the battlefield for her, but as she is pushed into the battle for Valen for reasons, she gradually becomes sick. Eventually, Elle decides to run away from Seser, avoids the pursuit of Seser, falls into the sea with her, and returns to her childhood.
    [​IMG]

saeviz and AsianessPride like this.
  2. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I’m getting from the summary is that Mc fell in love with FL, Fl did not reciprocate the feelings, Mc tries to earn FL’s affection, was suddenly thrown onto the battlefield, Mc realize her feelings FL will not accept her feelings and runs from the battlefield, was deemed as a traitor by FL and finally was reincarnated back into her childhood

Sounds like drama but :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I think FL love MC, but Mc misunderstanding her. It’s MC Pov In Summary.

zoefleyl likes this.
  5. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Zyrenalexia

Zyrenalexia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. doomscur

doomscur Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl first chap. HMMMM

_____

Before I was the original sin of Seseo, Seseo had already been my long-standing mistake.

Seseo, Seseo Villers.

Those syllables, that sound, the habit of walking as if kicking the ground when in a good mood. I remember all of it without exception. The unfortunate rightful heir of the Empire's secret, my breath, my branch. The young girl who called me a leaf.

When I first entered into the deep, deep room beyond the red palace, blocked by several layers of blue trees and several layers of indifference, where one cannot arrive until the sweetness in one's mouth melts away, we could barely see each other's silhouettes through the veil, but soon after, I could clearly feel the stifling breath becoming clear.

Even if it wasn't a moment shared with Seseo, my young princess, it was fine. But surely, we saw each other there, and felt each other.

That day, the princess sat upright on her bed, adorned with numerous ornaments. I, younger than her, barely managed to keep my head up so as not to rudely stare at the noble princess of the secret.

"You've come a long way."

The princess sighed those words out. Every movement she made caused her ornaments to clink and jangle. Inside the room, they were gently burning ivy leaves to alleviate her pain. The scent made my head dizzy, causing me to cough several times. No one put out the scent for me. Only the princess slightly closed the lid of the incense burner with a small laugh.

"Yes, you are so delicate."

"I'm sorry."

The princess looked at me with a smile.

"Open all the windows. I fear I might collapse before my body even faces it."

At the princess's gesture, one of the servants opened the window. However, the room remained as dark as a cave. Dense vine-shaped gold bands were drawn all over the wallpaper, and the filled furniture was all of high quality, yet the room was only silent.

The walls were lined with an oddly large number of ornaments. It was the result of celebrated scholars, psychics, and magicians from all over the secret coming and going to this red palace to suppress the princess's innate magic.

In the middle of that complex and splendid room, on a large green bedspread, thin gold veils hung in layers. The princess's figure was hardly visible behind those veils. However, the mere fact that the princess was there made it impossible for anyone in the room to easily relax. The princess was young, but her authority was not.

"It seems you've arrived earlier than the promised time. What happened?"

"There was an order from the Duke to bring me to the princess's side as soon as possible."

"The Duke's order."

The princess tapped the lid of the incense burner with her fingertips. The servants looked uneasy. Her voice was mature for her age of fourteen, and every pronunciation was clear. I shrugged my shoulders as I listened to the princess's voice filling the room. After a long silence, the steward stepped forward and bowed to the princess.

"The Duke was worried about the princess..."

"Vicky, you often confuse worry with rudeness."

"I'm sorry."

The steward bowed his head and then stood back against the wall. The princess waved her hand at them.

"Everyone, leave."

"But princess, the Duke said to stay by your side..."

"I am the owner of the palace, Vicky."

Soon, not a single breath was heard in the room. The steward looked at me and then left the room with the servants. I felt intimidated by the steward's sharp gaze. The princess lay back on the pillow. As instructed several times by the steward, I approached the bed and knelt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm paying my respects."

"No need. Don't do something foolish."

Not knowing what to do, I awkwardly sat. Although it was just the princess and me left in the room, it didn't feel like permission to act freely. The princess was silent for a while.

As the silence stretched, I gradually lifted my head. My knees were numb from kneeling. Suddenly, the princess extended her hand towards me.

"Come here."

Her fingers were adorned with numerous rings. I looked at the shining jewels of various colors and stood up. I approached right in front of the bed with my head bowed, but I still couldn't see the princess's face. I didn't dare to look at her face either.

"Climb up. The bed is spacious, and I want to see you by my side."

"Yes."

The bedding was soft. I crawled on my knees to the front of the princess. I was about to bow my head again, but the princess stopped me. Under the hem of the princess's dress, her white ankles were visible. Expensive artifacts and amulets designed to alleviate her pain were attached to various parts of her body.

Various energies were restraining her body. It seemed not her magic itself but the royal family's efforts to save her were ruining the princess's body. The princess continued to look at me. I crouched down more under her gaze.

"You're young for a priest."

"I'm not a priest."

"Then? Should I call you 'Misty's Grace'?"

"..."

"It's interesting, isn't it? The born magic in me and the divine grace in you meeting. Isn't it really unbearable even if you're in front of me?"

"It doesn't bother me."

Suddenly, the princess's hand stroked my forehead. Her cold fingertips eventually moved down to my nose, then to my chin. My head was lifted. I faced the princess's golden eyes.

"Look at me. Don't be afraid of me, at least if my touch isn't painful."

The disgrace and glory of the secret, as well as her beauty as renowned as her innate magic, filled my vision. Her red lips parted, revealing white teeth. The small tongue shone, wet with clear saliva. Her large eyes seemed to captivate me. The princess's golden eyes quietly shone even in the dark room.

"Or are you willing to endure even pain?"

"I neither endured nor was afraid. I simply acted as I was taught..."

The princess laughed and pushed my shoulder. Her cold ornaments jingled loudly as she climbed onto my stomach. Golden hair cascaded over my cheeks. Even then, the princess coughed lightly.

"You shouldn't move suddenly."

"Don't order me. Just as your life depends on me, so does mine on you."

The princess grabbed my hair with one hand. My ash-colored hair, cut at the shoulders, was dry and coarse compared to hers. I was embarrassed and turned my gaze away. The princess laughed and pressed her lips to the end of my hair.

"Both of us are in a relationship where we can't be without the other. Neutralization, yes, that neutralization, I don't know how far it will work, but I'll try as much as I can."

"I will move

as you wish."

As I responded, the princess's laughter deepened. The priestly robes given to me by the temple were too big, making me feel even more miserable. The princess glanced at my exposed shoulder and touched the area.

"It's strange. You don't seem desperate. They say your divine power is overflowing to the point where your small body might tear apart, aren't you scared?"

"Dying isn't such a big deal. I was abandoned at the temple and grew up there, witnessing countless deaths."

The princess's expressionless face turned towards me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. I was just lying there, captivated by the princess's beautiful face and the numerous, splendid ornaments surrounding her.

"Are you talking about those clean corpses? Never having faced those who were thrown away without even a grave."

The princess laid her hand on my cheek. A cold smile appeared on her lips.

"Yes, death isn't a big deal. But living like this, neither dead nor alive, that's a big deal. You should think so."

"Please remove your hand."

However, the princess instead cupped my cheeks. Then, as if to confide a secret to me alone, she whispered softly.

"Everyone by my side has died miserably. Just as you've heard."

"I haven't heard anything."

"You don't intend to say you know nothing about my story, do you?"

The princess's fingers were colder than the icy rings. I couldn't take my eyes off her, afraid the sharp edges of the rings might cut my cheek. The princess's golden eyes sparkled and shone.

"I know how my story circulates within the empire. A monster that killed its parents with magic from infancy, shamelessly clinging to a kind uncle to prolong its life."

"..."

"Have you ever seen such a beautiful monster?"

She stroked her smooth hair and laughed. I felt various emotions fleeting behind her expression. The princess tilted her head and tapped my cheek.

"But strangely, I smell a familiar scent from you. It's not unpleasant even when you're so impolitely close, which is also curious."

Suddenly, the princess twisted my wrist upwards. Her expression brightened with curiosity.

"Ouch."

"What's this?"

She looked at the restraints filled on both of my wrists. The silver restraints wrapped around each of my wrists like bracelets. She looked at me as if expecting an explanation.

"They look heavy."

"They're not. I've been wearing them since I was a child."

"Trying to contain divine power, I see. But still less severe than mine."

The princess, still sitting on top of me, reached out towards the head of the bed. There was a small box there. When she opened the box, a soft floral scent filled the air.

"Even such a small thing requires the power of a palace mage. Nothing I eat, use, or anything is made carelessly. All these things contain ingredients to suppress my magic."

The princess dipped her pinky into the box, scooping up some sticky liquid. She looked at me and applied it to her lips. She suddenly widened her eyes and laughed.

"Calling me a monster isn't entirely wrong. I'm consuming a large part of the royal budget."

I frowned as I listened to the princess. She applied the remaining liquid on my restraints.

"What happens if this is removed?"

"Only the High Priest can unlock these shackles."

"If it's unlocked, you die. My magic kills others, but your divine power can only kill you."

"And it also saves you."

I murmured, and the princess laughed, holding the box. She reached out, grabbed the green cord that was holding the veil, and pulled. The gold-threaded veil spread widely around the bed. The surroundings darkened instantly. The princess's pale face was visible under the faint light. Her breath gradually approached me.

"Death isn't a big deal, you said?"

"I need to save you so I don't have to return to the temple."

"I appreciate the honesty. I've heard that Misty's followers are already restless because they've lost you. But that has nothing to do with me. I must live, and I must live. And you have to help me with that."

chap 2 MTL- well dang it. now I'm going to have to mtl the rest. sounds good. and MTL is not even bad!

-------------

The princess coughed again. A faint smell of blood came from her mouth. Despite numerous efforts, magic was still consuming her. Yet, the princess did not show any signs of it. No fear shadowed her eyes; instead, there was a strong conviction towards life. She tightened her grip around my neck as if to threaten.

"What's your answer?"

"I understand."

The princess seemed satisfied and relaxed her hands. Her slender fingers traced my neck.

"It's slippery."

She chuckled.

"It's the oil. You applied something unsuitable."

"The master of the house applied it."

"Vicky? I must commend that. So, you met my uncle. What did he say to you?"

"He said not to convey any message."

"Come on, tell me. I'm even more curious now."

I hesitated, recalling the old man with white hair. He was upright, but his eyes harbored a faint anxiety, worried if the princess's illness would truly heal.

"It's pitiable."

I said, looking into the princess's eyes, which narrowed.

"What?"

"It's a pity that the grace you were born with has filled a wrong vessel. Yes, it would be more meaningful to save my poor niece rather than dying as a priestess of the temple."

"..."

"That's what he said."

"Such a thing to say, typical of my uncle."

The princess smiled faintly, about to pull away, when I grabbed her hand. Her eyes, sunken, turned towards me, but I did not let go of her hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Being by your side alone is enough to neutralize the magic. I promise, I will ensure you can live."

I pulled up my robe, revealing a seal over my chest. It was a pattern of a silver circle intersected by numerous straight lines. The princess's eyes widened as she saw it, reaching towards the place where my seal was.

"This is proof of the gods' love for you."

Her hand brushed lightly over my chest.

"Ah."

The princess laughed.

"The love of the gods is sharp."

"Your hand..."

"These solid lines have completely covered the pattern of Misty."

I bit my lip to suppress a groan. The princess, as if she had never touched me, detached herself without a second thought. She murmured in a low voice.

"Still too young a body."

I looked up at her, gasping lightly.

"What's your name?"

"Iel, I have no surname."

"A servant of the gods, then. Iel. You won't be able to leave me now."

The princess then took off the rings from each finger, throwing them onto the bed, and intertwined her fingers with mine. Her hand fit snugly between my fingers.

"I am Sesser, Sesser Viller. You alone may call me Sesser. You are no longer a servant of the gods but solely mine. You must help these useless ones to leave us as soon as possible."

"I will do my best."

Then she kissed me. I looked at her, eyes wide open. It was a brief kiss. Her scent transferred to my lips. The princess whispered with a smile.

"Iel, would you drink poison if I gave it to you?"

"Gladly."

Then she lifted the top part of her dress. Her chest was covered with countless tiny black lines, too numerous to make out their shape, looking almost like a massive circle when together.

"Then wash away my original sin, Iel."

Sesser, Sesser Viller.

The shame and glory of Viben.

Just as she had freed me from the temple, I freed her from the red palace. The sprout of the emperor, regaining brilliance, skilled in swordsmanship after escaping the magic, became quickly the idol of the imperial citizens as word spread that the princess had cleansed all the magic.

And her innate intelligence and sensitivity soon started to reveal the vulnerabilities of Duke Simon, who had been leading Viben in her stead.

"I will dethrone my uncle."

She leaned on the castle wall, overlooking hundreds of houses. The princess, now fully grown, looked more mature than when I first saw her.

"The duke won't sit by idly."

"It was you who showed that even the impossible can be achieved, Iel."

Her golden hair shone under the twilight. Unlike my plain appearance, the princess became more beautiful with each passing day. My princess, born as such, now dreamed of becoming the emperor.

Suddenly, she extended her hand to me with an inscrutable smile, her hair glowing in the deep sunset light.

"Become my sword, Iel. With your skills, becoming the captain of the knights won't be difficult."

"I'm a person of the temple. Putting a troublemaker from the temple in the position of knight captain will only bring shame on you, Lady Sesser."

"Iel, my leaf."

That call.

Hearing her voice, I couldn't move. Sesser smiled at me.

"Speak freely. In front of me."

"..."

"Save this empire, just as you saved me. My uncle is kind but weak, and too greedy for his position. Now's the time. It won't be hard to completely eradicate the temple once I become the emperor. We need to quickly strengthen the weakened national power."

"But..."

"Iel, don't make that face. Just because I cared for you doesn't mean I can't kill my uncle."

With that, Sesser smiled again.

Every time I remembered those words, I thought about Sesser's coldness.

Sesser always thought and acted in such a way, which ultimately led her to the throne. Eventually, under the setting sun, I knelt before Sesser. I adopted the knight's posture, quickly realizing I would always move as Sesser wished.

"Everything is as my emperor wishes."

Sesser lifted me up and hugged me. Our chests touched. Sesser's voice resonated in my ear.

"Iel, never leave my side. No matter what."

"I will never leave."

"Then speak freely."

Her dry lips felt on my cheek. It hurt as if stinging.

"We have become adults now. We can no longer stick together as before."

Yet, Sesser didn't let go of me, biting her lip every time our still immature bodies collided. The magic she harbored was neutralized enough by then, even without my presence. As time passed, the need to stay close also diminished.

If there was any sin I committed, it was only that I begged Misty to hold onto Sesser's magic a little longer.

However, my wish was not fulfilled, and in the year I came of age, I became Sesser's sword. I led a rebellion. I led the knights to cut down the poor Duke Simon, Sesser's uncle. I carried the divine power of Misty in my sword, called to every battlefield. I dropped numerous heads to the ground.

And Sesser, always with an unreadable smile, quietly watched me, drenched in blood.

"Sesser, no more wars are necessary. Now is the time to focus on protecting this territory."

"The time to expand Viben is now. Not later."

With her long golden hair elegantly tied up, Sesser looked at me, pleading, yet answered that way. Standing atop numerous corpses, she murmured to me that more death was needed.

"Iel, come here."

My gray hair had also grown, reaching my waist over time. Sesser, at fourteen, now twenty-four, had become the emperor, and I, at twelve, was now twenty-two, a knight. However, I hadn't grown as tall as Sesser, still experiencing growth pains slower than her.

Sesser, sitting on the throne, caressed my cheek. The dawn palace was silent. Sesser kept her hand on my face, dismissing all her attendants. A cold wind blew between us. A rage-like emotion surged, but what remained was always the same regret. Even trying to hide it, my fingertips trembled when looking at Sesser.

I grabbed Sesser's hand, finally voicing the emotion I always wanted to whisper.

"I love you, Sesser."

"I know you love me."

"..."

"Keep your promise to become my sword, Iel."

Sesser said, smiling quietly as if she had long understood my feelings, without even a hint of disturbance. Sesser, while manipulating me with her words, seemed to feel no guilt. Yet, I couldn't escape her touch.

Even as all the jewelry adorning Sesser's body disappeared one by one, I stayed by her side. I loved Sesser's will, believing that one day I would live with Sesser.

Hoping to welcome the morning in an unnamed forest surrounded by numerous trees, picking unripe fruits from a blue dish to feed each other. And I had no doubt Sesser would dream the same.

"This war will be a long one. Up to five years. We'll also sweep away Mancent. You must bring back a victory report, Iel."

"What about us in the meantime?"

"We have to be apart. I can't leave the palace now."

"Will you be alright without me?"

"Iel."

I said to Sesser with an expression full of longing.

"Sesser, please tell me you love me."

"..."

"Sesser."

Sesser smiled as usual after a moment and hugged me, then pushed me away.

"I love you, Iel. Prepare well for the expedition. I'll always be waiting, as usual."

Sesser's touch faded.

The border with Mancent was one of the cursed lands where all manner of aberrations appeared. Even for me, called the grace of the gods, to subdue that place was akin to facing death. Sesser knew this.

And a few weeks later, a new imperial direct military unit was established in the palace, separate from the knight order I led. Their numbers steadily increased.

Without Sesser's farewell, I was almost driven to Valen, the edge of Viben, the border with Mancent. The main palace quietly accepted all these changes.

"In the end, both of us will end up killing each other, Sesser."

I led my soldiers, leaving behind the splendid palace. Miraculously surviving, not dying for three years.

From then on, or perhaps even before, I habitually recalled the red palace where we first met.

The scent of rouge on Sesser's lips, the times Sesser grew up, everything about Sesser, I couldn't forget.

But those were just a few of the countless streams. There's no starting or ending point in the places those memories reside. They eternally cycle.

And then, I woke up.

Here was still the land of death, Valen.

Alina Moktan likes this.