Spoiler No Moral

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by webnovelinfo, Jun 13, 2022.

1. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated names : 노 모럴
    Description :
    Yoonshin is a lawyer who defends the weak and powerless for the public good. Sehun uses underhanded methods to gain the upper hand and come out a winner.

They end up working as partners. But they don’t fit. They’re like fire and water. Yoonshin doesn’t agree with Sehun’s ways, and Sehun seems to doubt Yoonshin’s competence to get the job done.

But perhaps working together is just what they need to learn more about themselves and overcome each other’s differences. And when they do, Sehun finds himself opening up to Yoonshin.

Any Spoilers? :blobpopcorn:

Creolenerd and jenyl02 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/no-moral/?pg=5#

3. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg i been reading the novel and its soooooo gewd bitch like their relationship started off kind of rough/intimidating after a while in the middle of the novel they both (especially sehun started doting on yoonshin) realized they liked each other

rrraray, Creolenerd and komo komo like this.
  4. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean they started as ...... and then came to like each other or they had feelings for each other and then started dating?

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sehun didnt like him at first then he started having feelings for him after a while then they started dating

Creolenerd and webnovelinfo like this.
  6. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why it didn't felt like that to me. It was okay, it was a process and believable with their characters. Tbh It would have been out putting if ml fell easy since his character is eccentric. It was actually interesting and thrilling with their "what is this I am feeling" realizations.
    _____

I don't judge characters base on my own interest, values or principles though I have irks with illogical situation and dumb characters, this had none of those. The author did great bringing their characters alive with how the character's personality turns out into. The author brings you into their world. ML is like a teacher to MC, he guides him like a senior. He could be quite unusual and unpredictable with his actions. He seems like a person strict even on himself. Which is greatly portrayed on the manhwa with his sleek hair. I like how MC might be new but he isn't emotional or dumb that have that useless rookie energy, he could sympathize with his cases but he is still a man of logic, very capable. He is a fresh breathe to other rookie mc who is given always the limelight for every situation because of their oh so compassionate nature or insights/ideas that other senior professional didn't think of, which I call a basic mc. Reactions are relatable.

A very good read.

I recommend buying but If you search hard enough you could find a complete korean raw epub on the net.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    Creolenerd, komo komo and noula like this.
  7. noula

noula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do you know if it's gay for you trope since you said big realizations or they both were gay since the beginning!?

8. LeniSnow

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that had never been an issue, it's more like what is this i am feeling for this person or this ml not realizing what he is feeling but just kept on going because he is intrigue with his new found interest. It wasnt focused on, just two mature men who feel secure with their own identity that gender didnt really matter. Like why focus so much on who i like when i have so many cases to pay attention to. The gender of the person they like is not important compare to people who needs justice, there are so many people who needs their help and gender is just a speck in all that.

The ml kept doing confusing things/advancement. This virgin guy doesnt know why he does it but i guess his subsconsious is telling him to harass mc more. I guess there are just few "i am not a girl" moments.

Their renvedouz started around book two which is chapter 10-19. The online translation cuts one chapter into so many parts. And that is around when they start mutually attacking each other. ML is a straight forward guy, he doesnt find anything wrong with kissing you, or saying he wants to fuck but he also knows how to play his cards(tbh i dont remember if i ever read him smile). What i like about this novel is that MC was never shy towards that kind of ML and even initiates. He then became straight forward when he realized he likes ML. He seems like a typical sweet guy character but more believable, he is passionate about his work and also about his relationship with ml.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    SkyLisette and noula like this.
  9. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I searched enough but found no site :blobsad: If u have a link or s.th, can u DM me?

Creolenerd, dance_monkey and LeniSnow like this.
  10. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up until the latest translated chapters, and Sehun is annoying me. I know he was like that from the beginning, but he doesn't know what he wants and what he feels. ( BTW they have shared an indirect kiss by a tie :blobpopcorn_two:) Yoonshin has also attended a blind date with a woman who I pity, bc she seems greatly interested in him but he's hung up on Sehun and now Idk anymore :facepalm:
    But this is just the start, Yoonshin has no pride for God's sake and still calls Sehun to make things clear, I mean I understand, but it's still annoying.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  11. elliotb

elliotb New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, I can see why you're annoyed, because Sehun's giving off a lot of mixed signals atm, but, if you think about things from his perspective, it makes sense. Here's a man who has never relied on anyone, who has got to the top of his career by distrusting others and establishing tons of business connections. And now there's someone who he's interested in, but can he really trust Yoonshin? Sehun knows better than anyone else about how easy it is for people to betray each other because he's seen it happen in court.

Since the beginning, he's been watching him, and he's been troubled by the way he pays more attention to Yoonshin. But because he's someone who has never loved another person before, I find his characterization pretty realistic.

Similarly, as sad as it sounds, Yoonshin was only forced into that blind date, and he went along with it to make his sister happy. I guess you could call him a pushover, but, (if I'm not mistaken) he knows that his sister's husband approves of the match, so he's just going along with it to protect her. And when he communicated this to his sister, she told him to just meet her a couple more times.

I do feel for the blind date though.

I don't see Yoonshin as having no pride at all, though. I think he understands that Sehun needs a bit of prodding or nudging in the right direction-- some sort of an indication that Yoonshin wants them to go further, which is why he calls him up and confides in him. The latest update showed that it was worth it though :blob_pompom::blobsmilehappyeyes:

But there'll definitely be more development on both their sides before they settle into their romance. It's worth the read. One of my friends picked up the raws from RIDI and she gave me tons of spoilers, but it's worth it. There's tons of sweetness between them eventually :blobparty: I can convey some of those spoilers here if you'd like, a few romantic scenes here and there maybe?

12. gnyaa

gnyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please do.

13. elliotb

elliotb New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Volume 01 is already out, I'll skip to a bit of Volume 02 which I ran through an mtl and barely edited to make it easier to read. I call this the elevator scene, because this is the lead-in to their first time with each other:

- Since it's a secret relationship, they share a lot of sweet moments whenever they're alone. Yoonshin asks Sehun for a hug when they're on the elevator and he obliges. They kiss a little, and Yoonshin slips some candy into Sehun's mouth, saying it's his favorite. And he leaves.

- Sehun feels conflicted, because he really wants Yoonshin at this point. So he actually goes back for Yoonshin.

"What's wrong, Senior Attorney?"

SLAM.

Pushing Yoonshin against the wall, Sehun didn't let him finish his sentence, kissing him with his hands clasping his cheeks. It was a rough kiss-- one as intense as a torrential downpour.

"Ah! Senior Attorne-- heuk. Mngh!"

Yoonshin dropped the envelope in his hands and clasped Sehun by the neck to balance it. When he entrusted his lips to Sehun, clinging onto him tightly, Sehun began to kiss him roughly, violating his mouth as if it belonged only to him. In the meantime, the elevator steadily rose and headed for Yoonshin's house.

"Undo it."

Sehun, who broke the kiss, breathed hard. Pushing Yoonshin against the wall, he made a gesture with his chin, as if he were pointing at his tie. When Yoonshin untied it with his trembling hands, he took it from his hands and slipped it into Yoonshin's knitted sweater, hugging him once more.

Yoonshin instinctively wrapped his legs around Sehun's solid body, pushing his hands into his hair as they continued to kiss. The heat bloomed on each other's lips that were in a hurry. As he was so absorbed, saliva, whose was unknown, flowed down his chin. Soon the door of the lift opened once again. Even then, the two kissed fiercely.

Sehun walked outside, holding Yoonshin lightly, and stood in front of the door to his house. Yoonshin, who stretched out his hand, felt for his hand and opened the door.

Beep.

The door opened, and the two collapsed as if they were falling inside. Yoonshin, who sat on the floor as if he'd fallen, and Sehun, who was on top of him, shared a heated look. His sweet eyes hit him several times in the air as if he were kissing him. It was thrilling to feel that the hot breath from the lips was scattered around the other person's chin.

"How did you know my house is here?"

"I memorized your home address."

Yoonshin had already predicted that he would not let people go without checking that much at least. "I have some work to do at dawn. Where are you going?"

"Do you have a condom at home?"

"No."

"Then either you don't have to have a condom, or you refuse it now."

"Will you refuse?"

"No, I have to do it."

They stared at each other as if they were filling their emotional hunger, and then they began to remove each other’s clothes with a very impatient touch, as if Seheon’s words were a sign.

On the floor of the living room, an expensive coat was thrown off by the landlord and his guest. As if to tell you that the road made of clothes began from there, clothes were scattered in order on their way to the central sofa. Their jackets, ties, and vests of textures like Seheon's outer clothes made a long and narrow way.

"Sir, wait, my legs are twisted!"

Yoonshin, who was almost attached to Sehun while kissing, lost his balance, and they could not get on the sofa, falling down together on the side of the flat table.

Sehun, a brilliant man in turning a crisis into an opportunity, lifted Yoonshin's waist with his hands, picking him up and placing it on his solid thighs. Yoonshin, who was sitting on his lower body, kept his hands on his wide shoulders. The hot kiss lasted without a hint of breaking, as if each other's skin had been one from the beginning.

The MTL after this is a little confusing, but I'll leave it here:

“Yes, yes!” His tongue was tangled, and his body was shaking with the heavy, heavy flesh in his mouth, and he was so tired of his tongue. The elasticity that barely leaks out was embarrassing.

Yoonshin had thought about it since he kissed him for the first time, but the sexual contact with the man was still a little awkward and embarrassing. But he was able to forget it for a while because the act of Sehun is very good.

It seemed like a wave of waves, and when he was swept away, the thoughts were erased in his head. Sehun, who was indulging in his mouth, seemed like a completely different person from when he was working, and he was not tired and continued to intertwine with each other's tongues.

He sucked on his flesh, biting it, and je went through my teeth and soft gums carefully, so Yoonshin felt like a Sehun at this moment.

“Well, ha, I’m choking.”

“Is this much of your lung capacity? Open your mouth.”

His breath was tightening, and he felt a tightness in his throat, and then he pulled his lips completely away and looked up at him with his red eyes. The eyes were unusually fascinating. So Yoonshin realized instinctively: Seheon was seducing himself now.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    SkyLisette, Pompina, rrraray and 4 others like this.
  14. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:::bloblove:: Can u post more spoilers?

elliotb likes this.
  15. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please if u find a free Row site DM me I couldn’t find at all and sadly i can’t pay for the rows or the advanced translation otherwise i would have done it already

16. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    DM me

17. LeniSnow

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you. I see a lot of readers hating on MLs personality but as a self made career driven man, his personality fits him perfectly. Could he be nicer? Yes. But he doesn't need to or want to and he earned it. As an orphan who have been passed around, it's quite amazing to see how he have reach in his career. I can only imagine how he have studied and worked himself out all his life so the respect he has gotten is something he earned and deserved.
    As a person like that, you don't work with people, people work for you.

And that is why we are not with ml but yoonshin is. Yoonshin is a determined man, he is compassionate and have a lot of patience. He is in no way passive, as you can see with how he maturely he handled his feelings once he have knows that he is attracted to Mr. Kang.
    I like him compare to other MCs who creates their own misunderstandings and have so little self confidence or worth, only knows how to cry, and you don't even know how they survive financially aside from love problems. Maybe because he is a lawyer that his analysis is on point. He knows what he wants and how to get it. He initiates and directly attack since this ML has low EQ, can't help it when you put all your stats in your IQ and logic and reasoning.

I don't agree he doesn't have any pride. He is what a person should act like, people are forgetting he works on pro bono cases, which mean he is understanding and have tons of patience. Just because he isn't fighting back or have Ill thoughts regarding Mr. Kang doesn't mean he have no pride, he is just professional. He knows how to set aside his career to his personal life(thoughts) which Mr. Kang is slipping since he use not to have any fucks about anyone or anything. That kind of personality is to be admired as someone who works in a stressful industry. Yoonshin is also going through a low point with his sister's divorce and DV, he needed someone to anchor him when everyone just wants him to go with the flow and keeps him out their so called adult matters.
    I guess reader's are used to rude feisty MCs who only banter with the ML to show dominance.

I personally hate rude MCs and the one who only knows how to run away through every misunderstanding. Those people have no pride and needs to read self help books like by Eckhart Tolle.

This novel is up my alley since its plot is driven not only by the relationship but by their everyday life in their career. Not through misunderstanding, fighting, jealousy, 3rd party. But just two adult man figuring out that they're lusting for each other.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  18. jenyl02

jenyl02 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too

19. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's going on with the sister??

20. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone interested in having the raw, i have all of them ( i think so). So, pls dm me.