Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Bibii Bibily

Bibii Bibily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate the remaining chapters of the novel please:blobsob: starting from chapter 72:aww:

mariaraara likes this.
  2. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find stories that don't have revenge as boring or cliched. But strength and weakness have nothing to do with whether one takes revenge or not. The only weak ones are Marianne and the former royal family.

Creolenerd likes this.
  3. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said anything about her being weak tho ??? I’m just saying she seems like a character who’ll let anyone get away with anything

Creolenerd likes this.
  4. 0mimi0

0mimi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right...And I'm so disappointed that I want to cry, which is why I'm terrified of another sharp turn of the plot (I've been moving away from Marianne and Alyssa's body exchanges for a long time, but here)...Cry.WHY?WHY DID THE AUTHOR TAKE AWAY PEOPLE DEAR TO AISHA???DAD, MOM, BROTHER, ASHLEY, ROSE, CHLOE, ARSEN, VION.Aisha has found such a wonderful family and I don't want to realize that she eventually lost it.
    Although I have suspicions that the green-eyed knight is Isis
    After all, Isis took the oath of a knight when Aisha was a very little baby, and in this case I am very glad that he will really protect her forever.
    Ah...My beloved brother and sister.Forever.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    lyann and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  5. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 26

Epilogue

Above the fireplace in the prayer room is a large portrait that has been hung since ancient times. Whenever a girl visits this temple, she always comes to this prayer room and puts it up. The description of the person was written below the portrait.'The first princess of the Holy Great Empire, a saint who followed the god of light, the younger brother of the first emperor, and the contractor of the king of the spirits of light.' The woman in the portrait is soft. He had a smile on his face. perfect row She had a happy face, and the girl's hair was dusty gray as she looked up at her painting.
    Yes It also occasionally glowed silver when exposed to sunlight."It's a lot different, but it might be a little bit similar.'Her little girl thought to herself as she stroked her own hair.Speaking of Princess Aisha, she did not know anyone in this El Lumiti Empire. The reason the El Lumiti Empire was able to become the world's most powerful power was not only the first emperor of Isis, but also Princess Aisha. She is said to have always helped the weak, saved the poor, and never lost her devotion.
    The very temple where the girl resides was also built during the time of Princess Aisha and served as a shelter. , it is not unusual for a girl to like Princess Aisha so much and even want to be like her. Princess Aisha is an extremely noble family, while the girl is lace
    Even if you are in a situation where you barely live on a daily basis, you can dream. 'It seems to be at ease.'
    The girl looked up at the picture endlessly. Seeing the princess's smile makes a part of her heart warm. I came. Even though I had to weave lace without a break to earn a living, I couldn't turn away when I stood in front of this painting. 'The princess must have been a wonderful person.' The girl looked at the portrait and imagined all sorts of things. She must have smiled beautifully in the splendid imperial palace, and spirits were always by her side. A scenery she had never been before.
    However, when I was looking at this portrait, I could somehow vividly recall the scenery. A girl who had been immersed in her imagination for a while. Someone's voice came from behind. "Did you see it again?" "Oh, knight*....When I turned around, there was a knight standing there. Then the knight rolled his green eyes and smiled. Even if it was a knight, there wasn't much of an age gap between him and the girl. He must have been about 20 years old now. He was one of the paladins belonging to this temple.
    He used to take care of the girl who had lost her parents at a young age and came to the temple as if she were an older brother. He was such a warm-hearted person. I often admire "The knight came close to the girl and nodded. The girl gave her side without hesitation, and found something. "Here, I buried it." The girl pointed her finger at the hem of his robe. looked embarrassed and raised his sleeve, and a piece of bread fell from it. At the girl's words, he scratched his brown hair.
    "Well, I'm a little nauseous sometimes--.." "Sometimes?" The girl grinned. The knight coughed for a moment, embarrassed. . A new priest is also here today.""A new priest is here?" The girl tilted her head. "Yeah, he's a newly appointed person from the church this time." "Ah...-...." Come to think of it, I think I heard that a new priest is coming this time. It was irrelevant. The people the girl met at the temple were about a knight and a few priests to trade lace.'
    I have to go.' The girl realized it had been a long time delay. She gripped the lace in her hand again to check it. The knight asked from the side. "Is that new this time?" "Yes." It's a unique pattern. May I take a look?" The girl meekly nodded her head.
    I handed over the iss. The knight unfolded a race like a net. The fluttering white lace was woven in delicate patterns. "Is it a bird?" "Yes." The girl further elaborated on his words. "It happened when I was young. Well, I mean, when my parents were alive...+, my I think Taemong was a white bird. That's why my name is like this."
    "That's right." "I had a dream in which a white bird appeared yesterday for some reason, so I just made one." "It's very pretty." The knight looked at it carefully and returned it to the girl. The girl smiled brightly. It was good that he was very flirtatious and treated the race with care. He was a very caring man.
    "I have to go now. I have to sell the lace and make a new one asap." The knight had a sad expression on his face. Perhaps he thought it was a lot of trouble. But the girl clasped her hands fiercely. Anyway, without my parents, I have no choice but to live on my own. It was the voice of the priests.
    The puzzled girl looked outside."...----So, this is the prayer room." The knight who heard that sound muttered to himself next to him. "You seem to be a new priest." Next The voice that followed was from a stranger. "I see." That voice resonated very well.
    C. All of a sudden, the girl thought that a great ripple had occurred in her heart...--what does this feel like?' This feeling is somehow sad, happy and sweet. As if bound by the irresistible force of fate, the girl Feeling an unknown emotion, he stood there motionless. As the footsteps approached, the girl's heartbeat grew louder and louder.
    Soon, the priests opened the door and came in and found a girl and a knight. A priest who recognized the girl said to him secretly. "Oh, it was you, did you come to sell lace today?" While nodding, he glanced at the new priest. The new priest looked really young. Only the knight next to the girl
    Then, for the first time, the girl's and the priest's eyes met."....-ah." The girl gave a brief exclamation. His eyes were beautiful gold. It was the first time in her life that she had seen such a beautiful color. But why? . The moment he looked into those eyes, he wanted to cry. The moment the girl and the priest met their eyes was as fleeting as an eternity.
    'Did he feel the same as me?' The girl really wanted it to be so. The priest, who was looking at the girl, turned his head and said to the others."...It's a wonderful prayer room.""Do you think so too, Priest? In particular, the portrait of this princess is very beautiful. Other temples also come to see it on purpose." The other priests laughed at the praise of the temple's pride.
    The priest nodded and affirmed. "So, I would like to spend a little more time looking around here, but that's okay." "Oh, would you like that? We'll see you later. We'll go to the parish and pray." "Thank you. ."After the priests left their seats in consideration of the new priest, only him, the girl, and the knight remained in this prayer room.
    The priest slowly approached them. The girl was so nervous that her body stiffened and she could not say anything. The knight greeted him first. "Are you a new priest?" "Yes." She nodded. The girl was looking at Chaesaje without even blinking her eyes.
    Then the priest revealed his name and asked the girl for her name. The hesitant girl replied shyly.".....-Yes.""Okay."He nodded."Good name."Knight looked at the two in turn, and said, "Then it's time for the guard shift, so---..."
    The knight who greeted them went out of the prayer room. The girl and the priest looked at each other without saying a word. The priest opened his mouth first. "It's a beautiful picture." It's my favorite painting. It's one of the treasures of the temple.""If it's one, there are others.
    What?""Yes, that's-- Have you ever seen the sacred tree in front of the temple? It has been standing there for hundreds of years. And again ------." Every time the girl spoke, she could feel the tension relax a little. The priest in front of her listened carefully to her. Maybe it is. The girl mustered up some courage and asked him.
    "Hey, priest. If it's okay with you, can I introduce you to the temple? I've been here for a long time, so I know every nook and cranny." "I would be very grateful if you could do that. As you know, this is my first time here." The girl felt a surge of joy in her heart.
    She quickly continued. "Then let's go see the Holy Tree first. The weather is getting warmer, so it won't be cold even if you're outdoors." The two left the prayer room and headed out. The girl looked up at the sky. It was just early spring. The sky, which had been dark all night, cleared up, and new life began to sprout little by little.
    There was. As the snow melted and reflected the light, the promenade shimmered white. It was a very beautiful sight. Courage arose from the heart of the girl who was looking at it. The impulse was strong enough to startle herself, and the girl handed her to the priest: "Isn't that strange?"
    "I think I've been waiting for this meeting for a long time." The girl's heart had been beating fiercely ever since she met the priest. As if she were welcoming the soulmate she met again, the priest did not panic at the girl's words. Even though it was the first time we met. Rather, he smiled warmly. "I think so too." The girl smiled broadly.
    The two walked together. As if embracing the two of them, the afternoon sunlight was very warm. 《Once Again, Into the Light》 End of Gaiden

6. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ashley isn’t actually all that arrogant, I think- more like desperate and with a false bravado. She was abused by her mother, then manipulated by dark wizards to use a dangerous artifact to gain enough mana to summon a lower level spirit just to get a bit of her mother’s approval. Aisha empathizes with her, and she, Ashley, Rose, and Chloe all become good friends.

twilight_123 likes this.
  7. Snowylicious

Snowylicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone manage to grab the mtl link for it from back in the days and is willing to share it? The actual user is not really active anymore :/.

8. im bored so i read novels

im bored so i read novels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for the chapters when everyone learns that Rune is actually Luminas?

mariaraara likes this.
  9. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so everything, everyone including the bitch Marian became fucked up because of the royal fam's favouritism. I don't feel pity for Marian at all or to any of the ex-fam members, but this wouldn't happen at all if the family is like Aisha's current one. A healthy and not a messed up one. I only felt a tiny bitsy bad for the kid ex-bro coz he was really young and imagine being manipulated like that. Also, I keep telling to myself "it's not Lakias or anybody's fault but Marian's" but everytime I remember how they enjoyed seeing our precious princess Alyssa tortured, it makes my vision dark and all I could think of is torture and murder, my rationality goes like "lol bitch I'm out wtf is u on about"
    Tho, I must admit, I admired Lakias when he burn the shit out of Marian using truthful words while dying. That shit must have hit the bitch harder than Riftan's chest. I'm okay with the ending but I hate how the emperor died earlier than my grandpa wokes up during the morning.

Question: Did he (ex dad) knew, before his death, Marian's true shade? That she isn't all what she made them think she is, that she is actually darker than anybody's coochie and not some whitey pure ass cute lil kiddo???

Veille, Meizey, yesmine and 1 other person like this.
  10. ANAMAE

ANAMAE New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened to marriane?

11. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Burned at the stake.

Seles_tia_cyna likes this.
  12. Medivh

Medivh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they get to reincarnate later. They what happen to the seat of Light Spirit King? Would the 'Blessing' for the Elmir family still active?

Did Luminas memory got erased too? Is he still the King? Or is he pretending to be a human with no memories?

13. galex_8

galex_8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where I can read the full novel in English. The ones I find only have it till chapter 19.
    Also does anyone know when the webtoon will be updated.

mariaraara likes this.
  14. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Marianne was the main character, she would've been a badass FL who got revenge on the family that mistreated her for being an Illegitimate child. She wasn't born a villain. The real villains was her family, especially the father for having an affair. She was neglected and hated her whole life to the point she was incredibly lonely that she managed to summon a demon. They made her a villain, yeah she went too far, I hate her so much and she's irredeemable but it's just sad that all she wanted was love. If she ever gets reincarnated I hope she gets a family who loves her

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    Meizey and Astatos like this.
  15. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 cover:
    FB_IMG_1659718851869.jpg

assiralc_, Meizey, sinyoalex and 2 others like this.
  16. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So
    So basically the one their scorn or hate is Marianne? Since someone said that Marianne have black hair and Alissa(?) is the one that has white hair and golden eyes. They though that they protected Alissa but since brainwashing occurred it was Marianna instead.

17. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They Will be back 26 august

18. lilaskies

lilaskies Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I actually have a question. I forgot whether it was mentioned in the manhwa. But what exactly is Aisha and Ysis' age gap? In the present, Aisha's already 14. Is Ysis already in his early 20s?