Resolved (BL) Forgotten title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lilly2805, Jun 15, 2022.

1. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel starts up with the mc waking up in a capsule and in a different body not his own with an optical computer(?). The house the capsule was in was empty and the mc decided to stay there, he would go into the mountains(?) to find cooking ingredients so he can livestream himself cooking or he posted videos of himself cooking. There was also a little robot that would take the pictures and videos for him and post them on his account. I think his account might've had Queen in the name, no clue if I remembered that correctly.

The male lead had crashed by a stream/creak/lake a little whiles away from the house and was he most likely a prince. When he first woke up, I'm pretty sure he left his artificial intelligence robot that went into his mecha(?). I think it was in the form of a bracelet that was left by the water and was taken by a bird and put in a nest that the ml had to climb up to and retrieve from a tree.

After staying in the house together for a little while, they went off world to a really cold world to participate in a cooking contest that was made so the inhabitants of the cold planet would have a food that would help them. The mc would've won but loses because the judges were on the side of someone else and lied about his marks.

After that the mc got a bunch of subscribers/people for his food channel because he was live broadcasting the process of cooking the hot pot(?) and then I think he went home.

If anyone knows what this novel is called, that would be awesome :blobsmilehappy:

2. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link